|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Saber.|
The Kaenken Rekka is composed of the following parts:
- Seiken Swordbody (聖剣ソード本体 Seiken Sōdohontai): The base of the sword.
- Sword Grip (ソードグリップ Sōdo Gurippu): The handle.
- Rekka Trigger (レッカトリガー Rekka Torigā): The trigger. It assists in initializing Rider Finishers.
- Kaenken Rekka Emblem (火炎剣烈火エンブレム Kaenken Rekka Enburemu, lit. Flame Sword Raging Fire Emblem): The source of Rekka's flames.
- Hiburizin (ヒブリジン Hiburijin, lit. Fire-swing Blade): The blade section. Being forged by holy flames over the frost of stars, the blade has the ability to generate flames to increase its striking power.
- Rekka Soul (レッカソウル Rekka Sōru): The blade's base. With the wisdom blade, the user can learn and embody all the traditions written in the Wonder Ride Book from the Seiken Swordriver and the "Shingan Reader".
- Shingan Reader (シンガンリーダー Shingan Rīdā): The reading device at the tip of the blade. By contacting the special speed-reading metal fitting Spireader on the back cover of the Wonder Ride Book, the user can read with speed. As a result, it becomes possible to temporarily hold all the power of the Wonder Ride Book's tale in the Seiken.
To transform, the user inserts one to three Wonder Ride Books into the corresponding slots on the belt and pulls out the sword.
When transforming into his base form, Brave Dragon, Saber appears in a library surrounded by flames. He performs two slashes in the form of an 'X' before a dragon released from the Wonder Ride Book circles him and forms armor, with the slashes forming the visor, completing the transformation. Transforming with more than one Wonder Ride Book results in other constructs being released from the additional books and forming special armor around the corresponding section of the body.
- Main article: Finisher (Saber)
There are five ways to activate a finisher with the Kaenken Rekka:
- Pulling the trigger on the sword twice while it's docked in the Swordriver.
- Pulling the trigger on the sword and pulling it out.
- Scanning up to three Wonder Ride Books on the sword's tip and pulling the trigger.
- Docking the sword into the left-hand Hissatsuholder, pulling the trigger, and pulling it back out.
- Scanning the Dragon Booster or King Lion Booster on the sword's tip and pulling the trigger.
- Kaen Juujizan (火炎十字斬［カエンジュウジザン］ lit. Flame Cross Slash): Saber summons a red flaming dragon that circles the target before performing a series of repeated slashing attacks while bouncing off the dragon, rising up towards the sky in the process.
- Kaen Dohatsuten (火炎怒髪天 Kaen Dohatsu Ten, lit. Flame Infuriation): Saber stands the ground, and the enemy is sent floating, as Saber launches a volley of yellow needles, than a slash from on the Sword Crown, and a fiery dragon construct bites down on the enemy, destroying them.
- Kaen Tatsumakizan (火炎竜巻斬［カエンタツマキザン］ lit. Flame Tornado Slash): Saber holds Kaenken Rekka in reverse-grip fashion to summon a large tornado. Then, after turning Kaenken Rekka in proper-grip, he jumps into the tornado, igniting it to create a fiery whirlwind to destroy the targets.
- Kaen Buhizan (火炎舞飛斬 Kaen Buhizan, lit. Flame Dance Flying Slash): Saber summons an apparition of Three Little Pigs that traps the enemy into a straw house they built in succession. Saber then deliver a diagonal upward slash, to summon a tornado that destroy the house and the enemy inside as well.
- Bakuen Gurenzan (爆炎紅蓮斬［バクエングレンザン］ lit. Burst Flame Crimson Slash), Has three variations.
- Saber delivers a flame-imbued slash along with a massive amount of fireballs to the enemy. The fireballs then merged in front of the enemy into a gigantic fireball before Saber added a last one that pushes the gigantic fireball to the enemy, thoroughly incinerating and exploding the enemy in question.
- Saber delivers a flame enhanced slash to the enemy.
- Saber creates a flaming tornado that envelops the enemy.
- Kaen Melodyzan (火炎旋律斬［カエンメロディーザン］ Kaen Merodīzan, lit. Flame Dance Melody Slash): Saber delivers a feint slash that that summons apparitions of the Town Musicians of Bremen. The donkey lands on the enemy, followed by the dog, cat and rooster, stacking on top of each other. Finally, the Brave Dragon lands on top, immobilizing the enemy. Saber then deliver a slash imbued with musical notes to the enemy before it is crushed by the animals.
- Shinka Ryuuhazan (神火龍破斬 Shinka Ryūhazan, lit. God Fire Dragon Breaker Slash): Has two variations.
- While riding the Brave Dragon, Saber delivers a supercharged, fire-enhanced slash.
- Saber performs a horizontal slash enhanced by red energy.
- Kaen Destroder (火炎・デストローダ Kaen Desutorōda, lit. Shattered Flame): Saber delivers a giant fireball to the enemy.
- Shutoku Issen (習得一閃 Shūtoku Issen, Lit. "Learning Flash"): Saber scans a Wonder Ride Book against the tip of the blade, and performs an attack based off of it.
The blade of the Kaenken Rekka manifest yellow energy quills before Saber delivers a slash that launches all the quills at any nearby enemies.
Saber creates a flaming tornado that envelops the enemy.
- Hiryu Shugekiha (火龍蹴撃破［ヒリュウシュウゲキハ］ lit. Flame Dragon Kicking Break)
- After taking to the air, Saber binds the enemy in a beanstalk-like vine as he descends to deliver a fire-enhanced kick. Once Saber hits the target, large green book-like constructs and a red fiery construct resembling the Kaenken Rekka are projected. Saber then descends further, not only increasing the power of the kick, but also making the sword projection pierce through the book projections.
- Hiryu Dohatsuten (火龍怒髪天 Hiryū Dohatsu Ten, lit. Flame Dragon Infuriation) Dragon Hedgehog Peter: Saber summons a turquoise projection of a fairy that grabs and readies the Capture Hook before Saber swings them around numerous times. As he does so, Brave Dragon coats the fairy in a fiery aura. Saber then launches the fairy projection with the Capture Hook at the enemy. The fairy then grabs the enemy, pins it to the ground, and explodes into a mass of yellow hedgehog quills.
- Gouryuu Shuureppa (轟龍蹴烈破 Gōryū Shūreppa, lit. Rumbling Dragon Kicking Break): Saber delivers a flying side kick enhanced by red energy, followed by another foot's kick.
- Ryuujin Tekkoudan (龍神鉄鋼弾 Ryūjin Tekkōdan, lit. Dragon God Steel Bullets): After jumping into the the air, Saber performs a supercharged, fire-enhanced kick.
- Dragon Wonder (ドラゴン・ワンダー Doragon Wandā): Has two variations.
- Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book, surrounding his body with flames. He then delivers a fire-enhanced punch that launches a fiery dragon construct at the target.
- Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book, surrounding his right fist with flames. He then launches Brave Dragon from his arm that homing at the enemy.
- Hedgehog Wonder (ヘッジホッグ・ワンダー Heggihoggu Wandā): By pressing on the Needle Hedgehog Wonder Ride Book, Sabers traps enemy with the Capture Hook, then perform a red, blue and yellow colored slash, than the enemy is trapped in needles.
- Saiyuu Wonder (西遊ワンダー Saiyū Wandā): Saber taps on the Saiyuu Journey Wonder Ride Book, summoning Sun Wukong's Flying Nimbus. He then leaps onto it and performs a series of high-speed attacks whilst riding on it.
- King Slash (キングスラッシュ Kingu Surasshu): Saber makes two powerful cuts with the Kaenken Rekka and the Kingexcalibur.
- Nisatsu Giri + Ikazuchi Iai: Saber makes two powerful slashes, enhanced by fire and electricity, with the Kaenken Rekka and the Raimeiken Ikazuchi.
Behind the Scenes
The Kaenken Rekka is voiced by Akio Otsuka (大塚 明夫 Ōtsuka Akio), who has voiced various characters in Super Sentai, including Hades God Dagon in Mahou Sentai Magiranger and Champ/Oushi Black in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named