|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Junichi Kaito (海東 純一 Kaitō Jun'ichi) is Daiki's older brother within his home world and Junichi Shimura's incarnation from Kamen Rider Decade.
Like Daiki, Junichi is also a Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Glaive (仮面ライダーグレイブ Kamen Raidā Gureibu), setting up the operation to overthrow Fourteen. However, Junichi was actually a double agent who worked to flush out the last two Kamen Riders of their world until Daiki unknowingly captured him, and as a result, played the role as Fourteen's puppet right hand in charge of the area management committee.
However, once Fourteen is destroyed, freeing everyone else from the brainwashing, Junichi reveals the truth with intent to be the next Fourteen. In spite of not being able to kill Daiki, with Tsukasa affirming he still has his free will, Junichi considers his brother dead to him and leaves.
Kamen Rider Glaive
- "Open Up!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 203cm
- Weight: 100kg
- Punching Power: 3t (300 AP)
- Kicking Power: 5t (500 AP)
- Maximum Jump Height: 35m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 5 seconds
Skimura transforms into Glaive using the original Change Kerberos Rouze Card created by Hiroshi Tennoji in conjunction with the Glaive Buckle, which utilizes the Leangle Buckle's Open Up system. He is equipped with the Glaive Rouzer. By scanning the Mighty Gravity Rouze Card in the Glaive Rouzer, Glaive can perform the Gravity Slash finishing attack.
- Glaive Buckle: Transformation device
- Glaive Rouzer: Glaive's personal weapon
- Rouze Cards: Allow Glaive to perform special attacks
Behind the scenes
Since episode 22 to 23 of Kamen Rider Decade, Junichi smiling closely at other characters became a meme. It was popularly spread across the internet due to his creepy and eerie smiling look.
- Unlike his original counterpart, he is not the Albino Joker.
- It is not revealed how he, Shin Magaki and Haruka Miwa got their Buckles.