|This article is about a/an rider machine in Kamen Rider Amazon.|
Jungler (ジャングラー Jangurā) is Amazon's motorcycle, built by Tobei Tachibana based on design specs provided by Kōsaka from his journey into the Amazon. Jungler is much more vibrant and exotic than Tobei's previous creations, featuring "wings" on the back and a "mouth" and "eyes" on the front. In Kamen Rider Spirits, Jungler has a hidden grapple cable and winch in the "mouth" of the bike used to scale high terrain. In Vol. 17 of Shin Kamen Rider Spirits, the grapple cable can also be used as a weapon, skewering enemies with the anchor and reeling them in so Amazon can slice them apart.
All Rider Break
In other media
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
SIC Hero Saga
- In Kamen Rider Spirits, Jungler appears to have some level of sentience similar to Battle Hopper from Kamen Rider Black. However, this was never fully explained in the context of the manga.
- Amazon appears riding his Jungler, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- By performing the Au Lait function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted Amazon Rider Lockseed makes the announcement, Jungler!.
- Kamen Rider Amazon
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Kamen Rider (Skyrider)
- Kamen Rider 1 Through RX: Big Gathering (archive footage only)
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders