|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Jogen appears in the front of Sougo, Geiz Myokoin, and Go as Jogen seems to know Krim Steinbelt as he transforms into Kamen Rider Zamonas to battle against Zi-O, Geiz, and Mach, but he decides to escape after he obtains the precious item that belongs to Steinbelt's ancestor as he told Go that Kamen Rider Drive's history will disappear with the precious item that was dropped by Sougo.
Jogen was seen battling against Nobunaga's Army in his Time Mazine (with Castle Doran's appearance) and had a small battle against Geiz with his Time Mazine but was defeated by Geiz and his Time Mazine.
Jogen alongside Kagen died after they were defeated by Heisei Riders as Kagen's J Ridewatch was taken by SOUGO.
Zi-O Final Stage
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Zamonas is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Jogen is shown to be loyal to SOUGO and the Quartzer like Kagen. However, unlike Kagen, Jogen is calmer and more demure. Because of this, he prefers to fight with tactics rather than with raw power.
Powers and Abilities
to be added
Kamen Rider Zamonas
- "Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zamonas!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 198 cm
- Rider Weight: 125.4 kg
- Punching Power: 49.3 t
- Kicking Power: 72.7 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 96 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 1.3 seconds
Zamonas is able to fight with a surprise attack with wild and agile movements. This form's finisher is Zamonas Time Break (ザモナスタイムブレーク Zamonasu Taimu Burēku): Zamonas focuses power into his right leg, making it glow red and blue as he slams into the enemy with a Flying Side Kick.
- Ziku-Driver - Transformation device
- Ridewatches - Transformation trinkets.
- Ridewatch Holder - A strap to carry Ridewatches
- Unnamed crossbow weapon - Zamonas' personal weapon
- Time Mazine - Jogen's personal Time Mazine that can transform into Castle Doran, much like Ora's Time Mazine.
Behind the Scenes
- Zamonas' name (in this case, an anagram of) and design are representing Kamen Rider Amazons, a net series based on the re-imagination of a Showa Rider in Heisei Era but not counted as a main installment of the Heisei Riders series.
- Additionally, the Amazon Alpha, Amazon Omega and Amazon Neo Ridewatches are inserted on his Ridewatch Holder.
- Moreover, his boots are retooled from Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha with his body and helmet retooled from Kamen Rider Amazon Omega and the red-and-blue color scheme is based on Kamen Rider Amazon Neo's color scheme. The silver-colored chest and lower torso part are slightly based on Kamen Rider Amazon Sigma’s color.
- Just like the Amazons Riders in the series, Jogen has no transformation pose, as well as having the transformation effect be a burst of heat and fire.
- His clock hands are positioned at 12:00, giving him a similar appearance to the heads of the Amazon Riders.
- Jogen bears similarities with Jin Takayama/Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha.
- Jogen's civilian outfit is based on Jin's civilian attire.
- Both of them don't have any transformation pose.
- Jogen's hushed uttering the word "henshin" mirrors Jin's way of saying "Amazon" in his first transformation.
- Jogen is the only Quartzer Rider who has his own Time Mazine.
- Jogen's unnamed bowgun weapon is similar to Kamen Rider Zeronos' ZeroGasher (Bowgun Mode)
- According to PLEX designer Takato Yamashita, the original Zamonas conception tended to represent both the Amazons Riders from Amazons and the Reboot Riders from Kamen Rider The First & The Next. However, this conception was fell through since Yamashita thought that it is "impossible".
- A conception art of Zamonas shown that he is able to take off his mantle and other accessories similar to Kamen Rider Zonjis.
- Kodansha <Kodansha Series MOOK (Kamen Rider Official Mook)>. (2019). "Kamen Rider Heisei Vol.20 Kamen Rider Zi-O". p. 25, "Theatrical version & video special appearance Kamen Rider". ISBN 978-4-06-517508-8.
- Shogakukan <Televi-kun Deluxe Favorite Edition>. (2019). "Kamen Rider Zi-O Cho Zenshu". pp. 130-135, "Kamen Rider Zi-O's Battle Records". ISBN 978-4-09-105166-0.
- Figure O No.260