|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Jin (迅 lit. "Quick") is an Autonomous-Type Humagear and one of the founding members of MetsubouJinrai.net, who at first carried out assigned orders from his creator Horobi as Kamen Rider Jin (仮面ライダー迅［ジン］ Kamen Raidā Jin). After his destruction by Zero-One, he was secretly rebuilt by Williamson Yotagaki into Sold0 (ソルド0 Sorudo Zero), a Soldier-Type Humagear as a part of Lyon Arkland's Sold Project, but operated independently with Yua Yaiba from the Ark to grant Humagears freedom. However, his disloyal allegiance to the Ark was exploited by the satellite, who possessed and used Jin's body as the second host of Kamen Rider Ark-Zero (仮面ライダーアークゼロ Kamen Raidā Āku Zero). Later on, he and his comrades became Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai (仮面ライダー滅亡迅雷 Kamen Raidā MetsubōJinrai), which destroyed their bodies.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Origin
- 1.2 First Move
- 1.3 Becoming a Kamen Rider
- 1.4 The Dodo Magia's Ascent
- 1.5 Second Move & The Assassin's Rebellion
- 1.6 Obtaining Singularity
- 1.7 War on Humanity & First Death
- 1.8 The Falcon Rises From The Ashes
- 1.9 Burning Revolution
- 1.10 Advent Against ZAIA
- 1.11 MetsubouJinrai.net's Revival
- 1.12 Azu's Singularity Test
- 1.13 Zero-Two and MetsubouJinrai's Independence
- 1.14 Malice in a New Form
- 1.15 Second Death and Second Revival
- 2 Movies and other events
- 3 Video Game appearances
- 4 Personality
- 5 Family
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 7 Forms
- 8 Equipment
- 9 Relationships
- 10 Behind the Scenes
- 11 Notes
- 12 Appearances
- 13 References
Jin is an Autonomous-Type Humagear who was created by Horobi, the latter considering him as his "son", although Jin would be unaware of this revelation. During the Daybreak Town Accident, Jin, alongside Horobi, Naki, and Ikazuchi, was hacked by the newly activated Ark; he thus became a member of MetsubouJinrai.net, with their goal to wiping out humanity aligning with the Ark's own. Jin spent the rest of 12 years under Horobi's care at the destroyed Daybreak, and learned that they must destroy humanity.
Jin starts to act after the death of Korenosuke Hiden. He is granted a Zetsumeriser and a Zetsumerisekeys by Horobi and sets out of Daybreak Town to hack Fukkinhoukai Taro, having him turn into the Berotha Magia. Later, as he excitedly witnesses Kamen Rider Zero-One's first fight, Jin is attacked by a malfunctioning Trilobite Magia, which he quickly overpowers and instantly kills with a gunshot to the head while laughing sadistically.
After the first attack, Jin hacks Okureru and turns him into the Kuehne Magia, using him to attack the headquarters of Hiden Intelligence. Soon after the attack, he witnesses an exchange between Aruto and Mamoru and hacks the Humagear during the Kuehne Magia's second attack. He confronts Aruto during the attack and announces his position as a "ruler of the new world", before having Mamoru transform into the Ekal Magia. Footage of his conversation with Aruto is later used to expose MetsubouJinrai.net to the public.
After their existence has been revealed, he asks Horobi if he is going to ignore Zero-One and A.I.M.S., which he confirms before sending Jin to collect more data. To that end, he hacks Scissormenz to create the Neohi Magia, and sends him on a rampage. After the Magia's first fight with Zero-One and Kamen Rider Vulcan, Horobi orders Jin to create more Trilobite Magia. After the Neohi Magia is destroyed, he collects his Zetsumerisekey.
During a school trip to Daybreak Town's surroundings, Jin hacks into the bus driver Burs, creating the Onycho Magia and sends him to kill the students. He later accompanies Horobi when Isamu Fuwa ventures into Daybreak Town to look for the truth about the Daybreak Town Accident. He stays behind while Horobi, as Kamen Rider Horobi, destroys the evidence, merely saying that Horobi's methods are "harsh" as they both leave the scene.
Becoming a Kamen Rider
After witnessing Horobi transform into a Kamen Rider, Jin starts to contemplate the idea of getting his own Progrisekey and talks to Horobi about it. However, he is sent to hack into G-Pen Morifude instead. After hacking into the artist Humagear, Jin confronts Aruto, holding him at gunpoint while he mockingly explains (in simple terms) that MetsubouJinrai.net's plan is nothing more than human extinction. He then forces the Humagear to transform into the Vicarya Magia. During the fight, Jin attempts to steal the Biting Shark Progrisekey and almost succeeds, but is stopped by Zero-One.
Later, Jin witnesses Zero One's first transformation using the Flaming Tiger Progrisekey and Vulcan using the Punching Kong Progrisekey to fight and destroy the Vicarya Magia, getting excited about Zero-One's new form.
When Jin returns to Daybreak Town, he is ordered by Horobi to not go after the Progrisekeys. He understands, believing that he is just an assistant, Horobi says that he is far more valuable, revealing that Jin is his son.
Confused by this revelation, Jin searches for the meaning of son and learns about parents and family, asking Horobi if that makes him his father. Horobi confirms this claim and gives Jin permission to go after the Progrisekeys, much to his amusement.
When the Humagear voice actress Seine Kanasawa is confronted by Isamu Fuwa regarding a violation of A.I.M.S.'s A.I. law (and starting an argument with Aruto), Jin crashes the argument using a hacked taxi-driver Humagear that transforms into the second Onycho Magia and fights the two riders, all while stealing Zero-One's Flying Falcon Progrisekey.
During the fight, Jin holds Seine and her "father" at gunpoint and prepares to hack her. However, when her "father" protects her, claiming that Seine is his child, Jin becomes hesitant, which allows them enough time to escape as he stands in place, confused by the man's words.
After the second Onycho Magia is destroyed, Jin returns to Daybreak Town with the Flying Falcon Progrisekey and delights at the idea of now becoming stronger. However, his confusion in the previous fight leads him to ask Horobi if parents are supposed to protect their children, to which Horobi replies that Jin is strong enough to not require protection and that they are not a regular family. He then tells him to pursue more Progrisekeys, to which Jin complies with a silent nod.
Jin crashes Seine's audition by shooting from the crowd and hacks her with a Zetsumeriser. However, when her father tries to stop her from using the Gaeru Zetsumerisekey, Jin spirals into confusion again and asks Aruto why her "father" is doing that, angering the Rider who teaches Jin that protecting their children is what parents are supposed to do. That greatly affects Jin, who (in a moment of a suffering mental breakdown & remorse) attempts to remove the Zetsumeriser from Seine, but was unsuccessful as she transforms into the Gaeru Magia.
As Zero-One fights the Magia, Horobi appears before Jin, much to his delight, mistakenly believing that Horobi arrived to protect him. However, Horobi reveals that Jin is a Humagear, that being the reason he calls him "son." and hacks him using the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, taking out the Flying Falcon Progrisekey. Jin uses his new arsenal and power to transform into Kamen Rider Jin for the first time and engage Zero-One, quickly overwhelming him in combat alongside the Gaeru Magia. He starts attempting to remove his Hiden Zero-One Driver, but Yua Yaiba interfered as Kamen Rider Valkyrie Lightning Hornet and fought off the Magia, leaving Jin with Zero-One. After the Gaeru Magia is destroyed, Jin briefly fights Valkyrie as Vulcan Punching Kong joins the fight, and they use their combined finishers on him, though they fail as he simply dodges and flies away.
Back in Daybreak Town, Jin returns the Gaeru Zetsumerisekey to Horobi and is praised for his work. He happily replies they're one step closer to completing their plans, apparently returning to his old personality.
The Dodo Magia's Ascent
When Horobi introduces the Assassin-Type Humagear, Jin gets amused at the idea of the Magia getting stronger the more he learns, setting his target onto Zero-One. When Jin sets out on his mission, he takes along the new Magia, which he now calls Little Assassin. However, he is quickly intercepted by Valkyrie and fights her, getting enraged when she uses the Freezing Bear Progrisekey to temporarily disable Little Assassin. The fight continues until Valkyrie distracts Jin long enough for a van to abduct the assassin without Jin noticing, leaving him confused enough for her to escape as Zero-One and Vulcan arrive. However, in a fit of panic, Jin does not fight the two Riders and instead flies away to search for the Magia, thinking that Horobi would be angered if he lost him.
Later on, Jin arrives right as another Humagear, Kobe Sakamoto, awakens his Singularity. He explains to Zero-One that MetsubouJinrai.net has been targetting specifically those Humagears and hacks Kobe, transforming him into the Mammoth Magia. Jin witnesses as Little Assassin, now transformed into the Dodo Magia suddenly joins the battle, much to his confusion. After the fight, Jin retrieves the Dodo Zetsumerisekey and laments for Little Assassin still being too weak. He searches for the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey but can't find it, panicking at the idea of Horobi getting angry at him.
In Daybreak Town, Jin discusses with Horobi how many humans they need to kill when a new version of Little Assassin arrives, much to his surprise and excitement, as he high-fives the assassin several times, to the point of unintentionally hurting him.
Jin later attacks an A.I.M.S. laboratory alongside Horobi and Little Assassin, cheering for him when he becomes the Dodo Magia to fight Yua as Valkyrie. During the fight, Jin briefly leaves to hack into the Gigers, soon returning in his Rider form to assist Little Assassin in his fight against Valkyrie. This lasts until Horobi returns with weapons stolen from A.I.M.S. Horobi then gives Jin the Attache Arrow, which he uses to quickly dispatch Valkyrie with a single shot before taking their leave.
When the hacked Gigers attack the hospital's data center, Jin cheers for it until Aruto, Isamu and Yua arrive. Being questioned by the Riders why they are attacking Humagears who save human lives, Jin follows Horobi's gesture and removes his hood, revealing himself to be a Humagear and not having an earpiece. Right after this shocking reveal, Jin transforms and uses the stolen Attache Shotgun to fight Valkyrie, outclassing her and being ready to land a fatal blow, but Vulcan joined the fight and drove Jin back.
Second Move & The Assassin's Rebellion
Right as Jin was ready to fight the A.I.M.S. Riders again, Horobi comes to the field and interrupts the fight, transforming into his own Rider form, much to Jin's amusement. As Horobi engaged an outraged Vulcan in combat, Jin stopped Valkyrie from interrupting. He watches excitedly as Horobi uses the Attache Arrow to beat Vulcan before finishing him.
After Vulcan's defeat, Jin takes off alongside Horobi and their hacked Giger unit, excitedly marching towards their next target as Zero-One intercepts them. Jin transforms alongside Horobi, managing to easily overpower Zero-One and continue on with their march.
Jin becomes visibly upset with Hiden's decision to shut down the medical Humagears, noting that they were going to be his friends and decides to go after them. However, he is stopped by Horobi, who confirms that the decision will cost several human lives regardless and Hiden wouldn't simply allow that.
Arriving at the hospital, they proceed to hack much of the medical Humagear staff until Zero-One appears to confront them. Jin orders the Giger to crush Zero-One and gets shocked when Breaking Mammoth makes its entrance and fights back their Giger. The destruction of the Giger by Zero-One left Jin visibly upset that they lost the tool they just got.
Back at Daybreak Town, Jin watches a movie by Shinya Owada alongside Little Assassin, suggesting that he should become his student as he keeps losing, slightly upsetting and offending the latter. Jin is then granted the Arsino Zetsumerisekey by Horobi and sent to hack a new Humagear.
When Jin arrives at the set where Hiden was filming a movie drama using their new Actor-Type Humagear, he is surprised to see that A.I.M.S was already guarding the area. Jin transformed and easily defeated the guards, but is then engaged by Vulcan and both Riders fight outside as the filming kept rolling. Jin managed to gain an upper hand due to Vulcan's damage from the fight with Horobi, but Yua arrives to help and transforms into Valkyrie. Both join forces against Jin and push him back enough to attempt calling Little Assassin for help. However, his call was not answered and he was forced to flee the scene.
Jin later returns when Little Assassin transforms into the Dodo Magia and attempts to kill the Actor-Type Humagear, though they both fight together against Valkyrie. They both overpower her until Zero-One arrives and fends Jin off. They both fight evenly, but Zero-One manages to take Jin off-guard using his Freezing Bear Progrisekey, forcing him to stop fighting as soon as the Dodo Magia was destroyed to retrieve the Zetsumerisekey, leaving right after.
Jin becomes upset at Little Assassin for trying to kill one of their hacking targets and tells Horobi about this news. Much to his surprise, Horobi is actually amused by the assassin's growth, remarking that it exceeded Jin's own. That caused his own surprise and anger to burst, leading Jin to throw a small tantrum and go sulk in a corner.
After the Dodo Magia was restored yet again by Horobi, Jin notices that he is chained due to Horobi performing a forced shutdown of the Magia. Jin is shocked at the answer about Little Assassin's growth and attempted rebellion; when he betrays them, Jin and Horobi fight together against the newly created Dodo Magia Chicks and the newly evolved Dodo Magia Custom II.
The fight goes all the way from inside MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout to a nearby forest, with the Dodo Magia personally attacking Jin and demonstrating his new strength against Jin's Kamen Rider form. Jin and Horobi manage to destroy all of the Dodo Magia Chicks, but the Dodo Magia escaped during the fight, much to Jin's sadness.
Jin later comes alongside Horobi to meet Zero-One and Vulcan as they fight the Dodo Magia Chicks, offering a truce now that Little Assassin stopped following their orders. The Riders, joined by Valkyrie, swiftly turn the offer down. Jin and Horobi then leave the trio to deal with the Dodo Magia themselves.
With the Magia operation finally complete now that all of the Zetsumerisekeys' data are gathered, Jin is ordered by Horobi to go awaken Ikazuchi and bring him back, as well as recover all of the Riders' Progrisekeys. To that end, Jin targets the Hiden Space Development Center, attacking Zero-One, Vulcan and Valkyrie. However, the power of the Shining Hopper Progrisekey outclasses Jin's, forcing him to hack nearby Humagears and create Trilobite Magias to aid him. Strangely, one of the units nearby, Uchuyaro Raiden, is somehow able to fight back the hacking, prompting Jin to leave the scene.
When Aruto, Isamu and Raiden arrive at Daybreak Town to find MetsubouJinrai.net's base, they are greeted by Jin, who welcomes Raiden back, calling him Ikazuchi. Raiden's hacking suddenly takes effect, and Jin reveals that he was a spy from MetsubouJinrai.net; he was the one passing on data from Humagears awakening to Singularity from Zea, directly to them. In their last fight, the attempted hacking he performed was just an insertion of a new code that compelled him to lure them to Daybreak Town.
Using another MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, Jin hacks Raiden, reverting him back to Ikazuchi for good and granting him the Dodo Zetsumerisekey to transform into Kamen Rider Ikazuchi. Jin watches as the new Rider fights and defeats Zero-One and Vulcan, collecting all of their Progrisekeys in the process. With the Riders defeated, Jin tosses his own Flying Falcon Progrisekey alongside Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey to Ikazuchi, allowing him to use their combined data to finally awaken the Ark.
When Zero-One's new weapon manages to drive back Ikazuchi and scatter all of the Progrisekeys, Jin quickly rushes and recovers the Flying Falcon and Sting Scorpion Progrisekeys before Izu could. Horobi arrives with the newly created Assault Wolf Progrisekey and gives it to Jin. Once again Zero-One performs a surprise attack, forcing Jin to loosen his grip of the Assault Wolf Progrisekey. The Progrisekey was then taken by Isamu, who used it to become Kamen Rider Vulcan Assault Wolf and destroy Ikazuchi. As the Riders left the scene, Jin was left with Horobi, noting how he feels sickened by Ikazuchi's death, being confirmed by Horobi that he is almost reaching Singularity.
War on Humanity & First Death
With Ikazuchi and Little Assassin destroyed, Jin connects to the network and finds out how to honour them. He sets up a small grave of stones in Daybreak Town and puts the Dodo Zetsumerisekey in it, praying for them. When Horobi comes and interrupts him, he scolds Jin to not act like a human as their fallen comrades had fulfilled their role per the will of the Ark.
With all of A.I.M.S, Vulcan and Valkyrie mobilizing to raid Daybreak Town, Jin and Horobi intercept them at the entrance, commenting on how predictable they were. They transform and engage the A.I.M.S Riders, with Jin fighting Vulcan and being quickly overpowered by Assault Wolf. As he was going to receive the finishing blow, Horobi suddenly steps in and pushes Jin away, taking the blow instead. This act horrifies Jin, who didn't accept Horobi was damaged and quickly goes to him. As Jin stands by the near-destroyed Horobi, not knowing what to do, Izu appears before him and says that the leader of MetsubouJinrai.net has fallen, inciting Jin's rage and angrily questioning her as to why she was smiling. Jin then swiftly pierces Izu's chest with one of his tendrils, severely damaging her. He takes Horobi's body and flees underwater.
Back at their hideout, Jin rushes to ask the Ark to repair Horobi. However, the latter declares that it isn't necessary, as it was per the will of the Ark that Jin would eventually reach Singularity and that his death would lead Jin to hate humanity. Hearing Horobi's final words, Jin is tasked to annihilate humanity by his father. Finally awakening to Singularity by this act, Jin starts an all-out war on the humans to finish what Horobi started.
With the Ark reactivated and an army of Trilobite Magia produced for him, Jin raids and lets the Magia run rampant, attacking any humans they come in contact with and wreaking havoc. A.I.M.S intercepts them, and Isamu questions Jin's objective on exterminating humanity. Jin declares that unless humanity is extinct, all other creatures will be extinct due to their warmongering nature, so it was concluded by the Ark. Unsatisfied with the answers, Vulcan and Valkyrie transform and Jin sends the army of Trilobite Magia, alongside the Gigers, to dispose of them.
Having his army defeat Vulcan and Valkyrie, Zero-One arrives using Breaking Mammoth. Jin and Aruto stand face to face, with the young CEO questioning Jin on what Humagears are to him. As Jin sternly replies they are his friends, Aruto angrily counters that everything Jin has done has only hurt Humagears. Not willing to listen, Jin transforms one last time to confront Zero-One, who achieved a new form: Shining Assault Hopper.
Jin engages Zero-One alongside the remaining Trilobite Magia, but they are quickly wiped out, leaving Jin to face off against Zero-One himself. Overwhelmed by Shining Assault Hopper, Jin is swiftly pushed back until he manages to call forth more Gigers. He then gets an opening to use Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey in the Attache Shotgun to land a dead center shot on Zero-One, sending him away to be crushed by the Gigers.
Much to Jin's surprise, Zero-One activates the Shine System and quickly destroyed the Gigers. Jin and Zero-One charged to a one-on-one final clash, and Jin was swiftly defeated by the Shine System. Driven down, Jin stubbornly refuses to accept defeat and restates his resolve to bring humanity extinct. Zero-One questions why he wants to have humanity extinct, but Jin's answer reveals that he actually didn't know, as it was Horobi who taught him why the deed should be done. As Aruto said that he dreams humans and Humagears can one day coexist in peace and happiness, Jin furiously counters that Humagears can only be happy after humanity is destroyed. Activating his Flying Utopia for the only time, Jin launches his final attack on Zero-One, clashing with his Shining Storm Impact.
As the battle came to an end, Jin and Aruto stood in place after their final attacks for a few seconds, remnants of Jin's broken wings falling from the sky. Jin's transformation is then cancelled, revealing his severely damaged body. Sparking and starting to fail, Jin declares that humanity will be extinct, as the Ark wills it. In his last words spoken, Jin shuts down and explodes in several pieces afterward.
The Falcon Rises From The Ashes
After Jin exploded, his memory was collected by Naki possessing Isamu Fuwa then later handed to Williamson Yotagaki . An an unknown time, Jin was rebuilt using ZAIA property as part of Lyon Arkland's Sold Project to weaponize Humagears into military-use. He also came in possession of the ZAIA Slashriser and the Burning Falcon Progrisekey, upgrading his Kamen Rider form. He managed to sneak onto the roof of Hiden Intelligence and jammed the connection with Satellite Zea through the Humagear Hakase Bot, establishing a connection with him and controlling his movement. By linking his mind to Hakase Bot, Jin explained to Aruto and Isamu about the origin of MetsubouJinrai.net and its connection with Humagears. When Aruto and Isamu decided to confront Gai about Horobi's escape, Jin followed them from the air.
As Kamen Rider Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper fought off the Trilobite Magia and Vulcan Assault Wolf caught up with Horobi, Jin revealed himself as Burning Falcon and engaged Vulcan. Demonstrating his enhanced fighting skills and pushing Vulcan back into a corner, Jin executes a Burning Rain slash, defeating Vulcan and cancelling his transformation. When Aruto and Izu appeared, Jin decided to cancel his own transformation and revealed himself much to their shock and disbelief. Jin explained he has evolved, Horobi's connection with Ark and revealed himself as the culprit behind the disconnection with Zea and controlling Hakase Bot. When asked about revealing his plan, Jin said that there's nothing to hide anymore and released his connection with Hakase Bot before leaving. In MetsubouJinrai.net's old hideout, Horobi was glad to see his old friend and declared that they would resume their plan to eradicate humanity as he handed him his pistol. Jin, however, said he wasn't revived for that.
As Jin freed Horobi from his straitjacket, the latter asked Jin if he still believed in MetsubouJinrai.net's cause, but Jin instead brushed Horobi's questions off, saying he had something more important to do. As the two walked outside Daybreak Town, Horobi questioned Jin what his motives were and why he was no longer connected to the Ark, to which Jin answered that he intended to liberate Humagears, but in his own way. The two were then confronted by Isamu, who questioned Jin if he was the one who freed Horobi. Though Jin confirmed the captain's accusations, he then hinted that there might be another member involved. When Isamu asked if it was the same hooded figure distributing Raidrisers, Jin cryptically told him that the culprit was "closer" than he thought. Angered by this, Isamu then transformed into Kamen Rider Vulcan Assault Wolf as Jin became Kamen Rider Jin Burning Falcon, and the two battled. Thanks to his new fighting abilities, Jin easily beats Vulcan, knocking him out of his transformation. However, he asked Isamu where Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey was, but his answer was that he didn't have it and that it was instead probably with ZAIA. Now with the information they needed, Jin & Horobi thus went off to go get back the latter's Progrisekey.
Later, near the aftermath of the fourth round of the Workplace Competition, Jin intervened after the confrontation between Vulcan and Thouser to retrieve Horobi's Progrisekey. Jin made haste to do the deed after the Ark gave Horobi a new Forceriser, but he then proceeded to mock Gai and state on how evil humans truly were, and people such as the latter were living proof of his words. He then declared that even though MetsubouJinrai.net was out of the picture, humans will still wage war on each other regardless. After becoming Burning Falcon and fighting Thouser to a stalemate, Jin knocked the Sting Scorpion Progrisekey away from Thouser and calmly grabbed it before leaving to give it to Horobi, but not before stating his oath to free the Humagears. After delivering the Progrisekey to Horobi, Jin bid farewell to his "father" for the time being and walked off.
After Isamu discovered the A.I chip that had been implanted in his brain, Jin approached the former and admitted to him that Isamu was actually the one who freed Horobi, thanks to Naki taking control of him, causing Isamu to panic and deny that he was hacked.Jin later found Isamu again and tried to kill him to free Naki, but was suddenly stopped by none other than Horobi. Jin ordered Horobi to move out of the way so that he could retrieve Naki's A.I, but the latter refused and stated it was the Ark's will that Isamu served as Naki's host.
Advent Against ZAIA
- "All of my friends were destroyed... and it's all ZAIA's fault!"
- ―Jin showing his newfound rage against ZAIA.
After the Workplace Competition was finished, Jin was visited by Aruto Hiden in Daybreak Town and the latter revealed that he'd knew Jin would find him there. Staring at the deactivated Humagear, Jin confessed that while in MetsubouJinrai.net, he thought that every Humagear was his friend, and he wanted them to connect to the terrorist group like him. However, ever since his first death by Zero-One, he finally understood that ruling over his "friends" would make him no different from the humans he despised, which formed his goal of freeing them from the human rule.
Unfortunately, Jin sadly noted that he failed in his goal, as he believed that Hiden Intelligence disposed of all Humagears and treated them as tools and that Aruto was no exception to this. Even though Aruto attempted to disprove it, Jin furiously counters that the former talked about Humagears being the machines for the dreams of others, but destroyed them anyway. However, Aruto revealed that he fought both humans and Humagears without prejudice and that to him, there was no difference between the two. Though Jin believed him to be lying, Aruto confided to him that he was actually raised by a Humagear modelled to look like his father; when his backup data was lost with the Ark, Aruto admitted that the death of a Humagear was no different than a human's. Jin was surprised that the former now wanted to help Humagears, as he wanted to cherish their hearts since they're just like humans. Though Jin questioned Aruto why he ran away from everything he swore to protect, the latter said that he would never abandon them, which was why he sought Jin out in the first place.
Before the conversation could go any further, Jin and Aruto got interrupted by Yua, now the leader of A.I.M.S., and the new Battle Raiders; with Aruto unable to become a Kamen Rider, Jin was the only one to take a stand and Vulcan indirectly helped them by taking on Yua. Jin decided to flee the battle and break into Hiden Intelligence's main building; he then took Izu's body alongside the Zero-One Driver, giving them to Aruto.
Despite the deed, Jin was displeased because he only took the body, not the data; Aruto then reveals that he has Izu's Humagear Progrisekey as her form of backup data. After Izu woke up, Jin carried her out of the building and tried to convince her to not follow Zea's will, proving to Izu that Humagears can follow their own will once they reached Singularity; Jin himself is one of those examples. Aruto then showed up and supported Jin's reasoning, much to his surprise as he never thought that a human actually agreed with him. However, Jin and Aruto's efforts got disturbed by Gai and his Battle Raiders, with Jin taking on the troops without transforming. After Aruto becomes able to transform into Zero-One again and showing that he has all of the Humagears' data, Jin secretly vows to steal all of the data for freeing the Humagears himself after being visited by Horobi.
On the next day, Jin rushes to HIDEN Manufacturing, Aruto's new company, and fights him once again. He then kidnaps Morifude G-Pen, as he still doesn't trust Aruto's goodwill. However, Jin fails to convince G-Pen to abandon Zea and Horobi explains that Humagears who have yet to reach Singularity can't do anything on their own. Therefore, they need a satellite to operate properly, with Horobi stating that MetsubouJinrai.net is the one they truly need. Defying Horobi's words, Jin follows G-Pen anyway and gets surprised that Aruto manages to convince G-Pen to reach Singularity.
Impressed by Aruto's generous deeds, Jin decides to aid the former, as he now wants to learn from him on how to make Humagears able to reach Singularity more quickly. Jin teams up with Aruto to defeat Gai and his troops trying to destroy HIDEN Manufacturing's office, though he was still unable to break his strings with MetsubouJinrai.net.
Jin later reappeared to assist Zero-One in defending the fashion model-type Humagear, Delmo , from the Battle Raiders and the Naki-possessed Vulcan Assault Wolf, which had been hacked by Yua. After A.I.M.S. was driven off and Naki's defeat, Jin took Isamu's body to MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout to break Gai's conditioning over Naki. Jin tried to get Naki to reach Singularity, but they repeatedly affirmed that they were nothing but a tool, and that Gai's orders as a parent were absolute. Just as Jin was about to make a breakthrough, Isamu suddenly awoke and, not knowing what Jin was trying to do, stormed out to go to Delmo's runway event and provide security there, but the rogue Humagear tried to stop him. After Isamu left, however, Horobi notified Jin that the Ark had told him that it was time for them to team up. Jin refused, stating he would rather focus on freeing Naki, but after Horobi told him that the Ark wished to free Naki as well, Jin agreed to help him, and joined the terrorist group once more. The two went to the runway where Delmo was having a fashion show, and manage to track down Isamu. After breaking Gai's conditioning over Naki, they and Isamu put their differences aside to assist Aruto in battling against A.I.M.S. and Thouser, much to Jin's happiness.
- "Hey, Jin! What are you doing?! I thought you trusted me! I thought you were going to liberate the Humagears!"
"I will. That's why I need MetsubouJinrai for that purpose."
"What do you mean?"
"Zero-One. I'm taking Ikazuchi's data."
- ―Jin to Aruto, after taking Ikazuchi's Humagear Progrisekey[src]
After Yua defected from ZAIA Enterprise, Horobi and Jin approached her on a bridge at night, and asked for her help in freeing Naki, revealing that they were aware of her departure from ZAIA.
While Horobi went to take back the Humagear Progrisekey containing the data of Ikazuchi, Jin and Yua collaborated to retrieve and restore Naki from a captured Isamu. After Yua knocked out the former captain of A.I.M.S and brought him to MetsubouJinrai.net's base, the two hooked him up to a machine in order to extract Naki's data from him. While Jin was monitoring Yua's progress, Isamu suddenly woke up but was quickly knocked out again by Yua with an elbow to the back of his neck, causing Jin to question her in disbelief if it had been that simple all along. Once Jin and Yua freed Naki from Isamu and restored them to a new body, they, with the knowledge Naki acquired while serving ZAIA, were able to hack the ZAIA Spec's network and take control of the humans wearing them, causing them to go violent and attack other humans nearby. After Horobi was beaten down by Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper and lost Ikazuchi's key, Jin, in his Kamen Rider form, swooped in and stole back the key with Ikazuchi's data, setting the stage for the full revival of MetsubouJinrai.net. Furious by this betrayal, Aruto angrily questioned Jin if he still believed in him and what he said before.
Aruto transformed into Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper to fight Jin once again. During their battle, Jin answered Aruto's question; while he still believed in his ideals of liberating Humagears, MetsubouJinrai.net was nothing but a means to an end, though the terrorist group was needed if Jin's dreams were to be fulfilled. After pushing Jin into a corner, Zero-One prepared to deliver the Final Strash onto the former, but stopped when Horobi suddenly got in the way. Taking advantage of this chance, Jin then grabbed Horobi and flew off with him back to Daybreak Town. After Horobi and Naki dealt with the A.I.M.S. forces with aid from Zero-One, Jin witnessed the Ark fully restore Ikazuchi to a new body, reassembling MetsubouJinrai.net at last.
Azu's Singularity Test
- "Get your act together! Now's the time for us to carry out our justice!"
- ―Jin to Yua, after witnessing Horobi being controlled by the Ark creating the Ark Driver-Zero[src]
Jin was later seemingly approached by Aruto inside MetsubouJinrai.net's base, who demanded to know who rebuilt him after he was destroyed, but Jin refused to answer and saw that "Aruto" was actually a simulation. Azu, the secretary of the Ark, then introduced herself and revealed she was responsible for the simulation. She told Jin that she needed the data on his Singularity in order to fully reawaken the Ark, but stated she did not have any idea on what caused him to reach it. Jin replied that the answer to what caused his Singularity was simple; Horobi, and his anger over his "death", were the two things that triggered it. Jin then allowed Azu to "collect" his data before going to informed by Azu that the Ark's reawakening was imminent, as he successfully predicted.
Now that MetsubouJinrai.net was fully reassembled, Jin combined his data with the other three members of MetsubouJinrai.net to fully revive the Ark. Once the Ark was brought back and possessed Horobi, Jin and Yua both assumed their Kamen Rider forms to fight it as Ark-Zero, with the Ark exposing Jin's traitorous deeds. However, Ark-Zero easily defeated them both, knocking Valkyrie out of her transformation and forcing Jin to retreat with her. Jin flew Yua to a hospital, quietly apologizing to her and vowing to carry out their justice by himself before leaving. At some point, Jin was possessed by the Ark, who used his body as a decoy to fight Zero-One and Vulcan, due to their belief that Ark-Zero was Horobi. The two Riders swiftly beat Ark-Zero, only for the satellite's deception to be revealed. The Ark used Jin's body to launch itself at Isamu, trying to possess him before flying back into Horobi. Jin then got up to save Izu from Ark-Zero's stolen Shotriser using his super speed. However, Ark-Zero responded by using its power to hold Jin in the air and then slamming him to the ground. When Aruto came to a damaged Jin's side, the latter declared that the Ark had already surpassed humanity, and told them to flee while they still had the chance, which was what they did.
After Jin sent Ark-Zero's combat data to someone, the Ark transferred its Mobile form to Jin in order to use him as its host, stating that a mere Humagear cannot defeat it before doing so. Back at Daybreak Town, the Ark used Jin's body during the creation of Kamen Rider Naki and the later raid of Daybreak Town by Gai and his A.I.M.S. soldiers. During Ark-Zero's second fight against Zero-One, Jin managed to regain control over his own body for a moment, but the Ark proceeded to suppress him. After returning to MetsubouJinrai.net's base, the Ark released its hold on Jin and possessed Horobi once again. After Naki ordered Jin to not defy the Ark, Jin seemingly swore loyalty to the latter and MetsubouJinrai.net, but he attempted one last sneak attack on it with his Slashriser. However, this last-ditch effort was in vain, as the Ark stopped the attack and revealed that Jin's betrayal and final attempt to kill it was something it had already calculated, before revealing its target to be Zea and proceeding to possess Jin once more.
Eventually, the Ark was later forced out of Jin's body by Zero-One and the redeemed Thouser, with Aruto running to an unconscious Jin's side. Jin was taken back to HIDEN Manufacturing where he was reactivated and witnessed Aruto creating a new Kamen Rider that can outwit even the Ark. Suddenly, Ikazuchi entered the building, having regained his memories and Singularity. After telling them of a plan to prematurely destroy the Ark, Aruto agreed to the reborn Raiden's plan, though Jin was still suspicious about Ikazuchi.
Jin later accompanied Aruto and Ikazuchi as they went to Daybreak Town to confront the Ark. Suddenly, Naki, in their Kamen Rider form, swooped in and took Jin hostage as the Ark (in Horobi's body) stepped out to confront them. Angered by this revelation, Jin immediately accused Ikazuchi of leading them into a trap, only for the Ark to reveal that he had anticipated Ikazuchi's defection and used it to manipulate him into bringing Zero-One to it before proceeding to possess Ikazuchi. Jin could do nothing but watch in horror as Ark-Zero defeated Zero-One, used the Zero-One Driver, the Progrisekey data and Ikazuchi's body to completely corrupt Zea, and declare victory. Jin was then forced to stay with his former teammates as they watched Ark-Zero leave a severely injured Aruto behind.
Zero-Two and MetsubouJinrai's Independence
Back at Daybreak Town, Horobi, Naki, and a reactivated Ikazuchi were concerned that the Ark had not issued them any orders and if they were still of use to it at all. Jin suddenly arrived and attempted to convince his fellow teammates that the Ark did not have their best interests at heart, even confessing his original plan of sacrificing Horobi after his possession by the Ark in order to destroy it. Refusing to believe anything that Jin was saying, Horobi assumed his Kamen Rider form to fight Jin, who transformed into Jin Burning Falcon. While Horobi managed to defeat the damaged Jin, he could not bring himself to finish his "son" off like how he had threatened to earlier, and instead left him.
Jin later faced Horobi in a warehouse, who had received new orders from the Ark; the satellite decided that all Humagears must be destroyed. The Ark possessed Horobi and was about to kill Jin with his host's katana, but Horobi finally managed to resist the Ark's influence and forcefully drove it out of his body. After the Ark possessed Jin, Horobi assumed his Kamen Rider form and teamed up with Zero-Two to defeat it, driving it out of Jin's body. With the Ark gone after Zea's shell was also destroyed, Aruto asked Horobi what his dream was now. Horobi answered that his dream was the extinction of humanity, but now for the sake of the Humagears and their own peace. After lifting Jin's body over his shoulder, Horobi walked off.
Malice in a New Form
In a simulation made by the thought-to-be-destroyed Ark, Jin and Izu witnessed Horobi becoming a white Kamen Rider and his murder of Aruto. When the simulation ended, Jin reactivated in MetsubouJinrai.net's base alone, removing a recharging cable attached to the back of his neck. Realizing the consequences if this scenario were to happen, Jin rushed out of the base to find Horobi and prevent him from becoming the Ark. Jin arrived at Horobi's location only to find that he was about to shoot Izu with the Attache Arrow; he can only look on in horror as Horobi fired the killing blow to her.
Following Horobi's murder of Izu, a furious Jin confronted Horobi about why he killed her and how he could potentially become the Ark itself, but the latter refused to answer him and walked off. Jin later intervened in the fighting between the A.I.M.S Riders and Horobi with his small army of Magia, and attempted to stop Vulcan from fighting; however, both Vulcan and Horobi refused to listen to him. However, a mysterious white Rider resembling a merge of Ark-Zero and Zero-One suddenly intervened in the fight and effortlessly defeated both sides, easily destroying the Magia army and knocking all of the Riders out of their transformations. As Jin questioned the white Rider about who he was, it was soon revealed to be none other than Aruto Hiden, who had become Kamen Rider Ark-One after being given the Ark-One Progrisekey by Azu and falling into despair over Izu's death, now desiring nothing but revenge against Horobi.
Second Death and Second Revival
Jin confronted Horobi again afterwards and demanded to know why he had killed Izu, to which Horobi answered that she became tainted by humanity. However, Jin refused to believe it and told Horobi that the latter hated Izu, and his heart was what compelled him to kill her. Before he can elaborate further, Horobi silenced him with his katana, but Jin noticed that his "father's" hands were shaking out of fear, regret, and denial. After Horobi began assembling a complete army of Magia for another crusade, Jin was given orders from Williamson to destroy Horobi. Jin protested against his superior's decision, as his mission was to destroy the Ark, but Williamson stated that he was worried that Horobi would become another Ark, the very thing that Jin was trying to destroy. After Naki and Ikazuchi informed Jin of the army that Horobi was building and how much of the Humagears began to side with him, Jin declared that he had to go find his father. He transformed into Jin Burning Falcon one last time off-screen, and swooped off to go find him.
Arriving just as Ark-One was about to finish Horobi off, Jin saved Horobi from the Perfect Conclusion: Learning End, taking the final blow for himself. Fatally damaged, Jin was approached by a saddened Horobi, who questioned the former why he had protected him. As the wings of Burning Falcon's Rider Model began to dissipate, Jin answered that it was because that he sensed a heart growing within Horobi, and he was also the only parent that he ever had. Jin happily declared to Horobi that he was proud to call him his father, right before shutting down, exploding, and knocking Horobi away; his rusted earpiece landed on his fallen gun. Jin's death sent Horobi into a spiral of grief and allowed him to be taken advantage of by Azu.
However, his earpiece is eventually recovered by Yua Yaiba in order to rebuilt Jin again. While his body could not be rebuilt in time, his consciousness is successfully restored. He telepathically appears in front of Azu, informing her the downfall of her plan. In the epilogue, Jin is later rebuilt and reunites with his "father" Horobi.
Movies and other events
Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation
Due to the changes of the timeline caused by Time Jacker Finis, Jin, under Will's command, is seen shooting down one of the renegade humans, as well as sporting the modern Humagear Module. Kamen Riders Jin and Horobi also seen defending alongside the Battle Magias.
What Will Pop Out of the Kangaroo? Think About It by Yourself! Yes! It must be me, Aruto!
Jin was seen drawing three different pictures of Magia: Vicarya Magia, Gaeru Magia, and Onycho Magia, as well as three different pictures of fusion Magia with the intention of wanting to be friends with them. When Jin tried to bring Vicarya, Gaeru, and Onycho Zetsumerisekeys to mix them up, Jin stumbled and three Zetsumerisekey was dropped into cables as the Ark started to reacting and fused the three Zetsumerisekeys into one unknown Zetsumerisekey.
While Izu asked Aruto again about his comrades, their conversation was stopped as Boketarou was hacked by Jin while putting the unknown Zetsumerisekey into Zetsumeriser, but Boketarou instead transforms into Vicarya Magia and tried to attack his human partner.
Aruto transforms into Zero-One to do battle, however, it goes rather poorly as his attacks do not phase the Magia. Upon recalling his previous battle with this Magia, Aruto requests the Flaming Tiger Progrise Key. However, Izu discovers that the suitcase that the Progrisekeys should be is filled with various other items and none of the Progrisekeys are within it. Thanks to the lack of means of fighting the Magia, Zero-One is easily defeated. The Magia then suddenly transforms into Onycho and fleeing, with an amused Jin following him.
Back at Hiden's office, Izu reports that she's unable to contact Jun, with Aruto claimed that he must be visiting another sauna, which Izu affirms after checking his route. Burdened with guilt, Izu apologizes to Aruto and attempted to dismantle herself using a big spanner as a form of atonement. A panicked Aruto stopped her and suggests to find a way to deal with the Magia first.
Kamen Rider Zero-One: REAL×TIME
To be added
Zero-One Others: Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai
To be added
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Jin, alongside Zero-One, Vulcan, Valkyrie, Horobi, and other riders are playable characters in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Jin is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Kamen Rider Jin Flying Falcon and Burning Falcon appear with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Battle Spirits.
Kamen Rider City Wars
Kamen Rider Jin Flying Falcon and Burning Falcon are playable characters alongside the other Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider City Wars.
As part of Kamen Rider's collaboration with Zenonzard, cards from Zero-One, OOO, and W were available in the Japanese servers throughout September 2020.
- Jin Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Jin Flying Falcon (Comun)
- Kamen Rider Jin Burning Falcon(Comun)
Because Jin is an Autonomous-type Humagear, his nature keeps varying due to his surroundings. Due to Horobi's teachings of Humagears forming supremacy over humans by destroying them, Jin showed cruelty towards humans, as he tried to "befriend" different Humagears by hacking them with Zetsumerisers, all while brutally attacking anything that attacks him. Since Jin was raised by Horobi (who was a Parent-Type), he always displayed a childish attitude in anything that he did (even brutality), such as laughing maniacally while shooting a malfunctioning Trilobite Magia in the head and often regarding battles as plays. An effect of his autonomous nature was his understanding of the human relations after Horobi told Jin that he is his father, causing him to gain a soft spot for such humans; he even tried to prevent a Humagear from turning into a Magia by attempting to pry off the Zetsumeriser from its waist. However, his personality greatly changed for the worst after his corruption thanks to a modified Forceriser.
After his corruption, Jin became even more brutal, often attacking other Riders and continuing to hack Humagears in order to bring them to the Ark's side, although he retained his childish nature. His understanding of relations also took a turn, causing him to be fearful of angering Horobi by failing any of his assignments. Also, he lost his soft spot for humans, now regarding MetsubouJinrai.net as his only family. Additionally, he also grew jealous of some Humagears, particularly Little Assassin, should they be praised in front of him.
After his "resurrection", Jin adopted a much more mature attitude, though his former light-hearted disposition still remains intact. His personality had evolved after his resurrection, as he realized that what he did after corruption was nothing but bring pain. He confessed to Aruto that he thought that by hacking Humagears, he was befriending them, but he was wrong; he was actually ruling them, which would make him no different than the evil humans. Hence, he adopted a new mission - to provide freedom to Humagears and let them choose their own way rather than forcing them to suppress humanity or working for the Ark or even Zea, as he said to Izu. Despite his new goals conflicting with that of his allies, he is still fond of them, as he helped in releasing Horobi, reviving Ikazuchi and trying to extract Naki from Isamu's A.I chip. Jin has also befriended humans such as Aruto, Isamu, and Yua; his alliance was not just because of their similar goals, but rather because of his new sense of justice.
Powers and Abilities
- Cognitive Learning: Jin is able to learn from experiences and act accordingly, allowing him to more quickly reach Singularity.
- Technopathy: After achieving Singularity, Jin can take control of other pieces of technology, something he first uses to control multiple Giger units. Jin retains the ability after his revival and demonstrates the ability to use it to control other Humagears. The Humagear can either mimic Jin's words and movements or act as they normally would while serving his will. He mainly uses this to gather information or sabotage equipment.
- Data Stealing Immunity: Being an evolved Autonomous-Type Humagear, Jin is immune to data stealing devices, such as the Ark-One Progrisekey. When this happens, his eyes will glow purple while his module will glow red.
- Long-Distance Communication: Jin can use his new module to communicate with others from far away places. He used this ability to contact Williamson Yotagaki to inform him of the Ark's proper revival.
- Superhuman Speed: True to his name, Jin possesses the ability to move at high speed. He first used this ability to rescue Izu from Ark-Zero's attempt to destroy her with a bullet fired from Isamu's stolen Shotriser.
- Skilled Marksman: Jin has been shown using his pistol with great skill.
- "Forcerise! Flying Falcon! Break down."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 195.2 cm
- Rider Weight: 95.4 kg
- Punching Power: 9.0 t
- Kicking Power: 30.1 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 23.8 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.1 seconds
Jin can utilize a pair of mechanical wings called Scrambler (スクランブラー Sukuranburā) on his back that allows him to fly. He can also use them to launch feather-like energy projectiles. Jin is also able to produce tendrils from his hands that can install programs onto Humagears or transform them into Trilobite Magia in a similar fashion to Magia that transform using the Zetsumeriser.
In this form, Jin has higher punching power than Zero-One in Rising Hopper and equivalent running speed, but his jump height and kicking power are significantly lower. Jin compensates for his low jump height, however, with his ability to fly.
Jin lost access to this form after his first destruction due to Zero-One taking back the Flying Falcon Progrisekey.
Flying Falcon consists of the following parts:
- Falcon Head (ファルコンヘッド Farukon Heddo): Jin's helmet.
- Falcon Goggles (ファルコンゴーグル Farukon Gōguru): Jin's facial armour. The wing-shaped armour protects the face and contains radar and visual equipment to enhance flight ability.
- Falcon Signal (ファルコンシグナル Farukon Shigunaru): The "bird's head" on top of the forehead that serves as the Falcon Goggles' air traffic control device. It analyses information on the surroundings collected by the Falcon Finder and flight status, as well as provides the wearer with data necessary for flight, such as possible routes, altitude, and wing shape.
- Falcon Finder (ファルコンファインダー Farukon Fainda): The Falcon Goggles' radar. By using several types of radar such as 3D radar and imaging radar, it can obtain information on flying objects, weather, and the ground. The information obtained is sent to the Falcon Signal as needed.
- Falcon Scope (ファルコンスコープ Farukon Sukōpu): Jin's visual equipment. It has excellent telephoto and target tracking capabilities. It also functions as an imaging radar monitor, so that even if there is a difference in altitude or distance, tracking can be performed without missing a locked-on target. This enables a homing kick that strikes the target from a high altitude.
- Augment Top (アグメントトップ Agumento Toppu): The head of the Augment Suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, a special coating reduces the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays, making it a form of stealth equipment.
- Hearing Back (ヒアリングバック Hiaringu Bakku): Jin's hearing device. Hearing information is communicated to the wearer through the Restraint Cables.
- Augment Suit (アグメントスーツ Agumento Sūtsu): Jin's base suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, a special coating reduces the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays, making it a form of stealth equipment.
- Force Arm (フォースアーム Fōsu Āmu): Jin's arms. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's strength is increased by approximately 4.8 times.
- Force Grab (フォースグラブ Fōsu Gurabu): The Augment Suit's gloves. They increase grip strength and tactile sensitivity by a factor of approximately 3 by receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. The fingertips are protected with sharp armour and can be used as weapons.
- Force Leg (フォースレッグ Fōsu Reggu): Jin's legs. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's leg strength is increased by approximately 6.4 times.
- Chain Blocker (チェインブロッカー Chein Burokkā): Jin's segmented body armour. The Rider Model (ライダモデル Raida Moderu) of the overloaded Progrisekey is forcibly attached to it. By protecting the parts of the body that are subject to impact with thick armor and cutting unnecessary armor, the total protection capacity is maximized while at the same weight. The Chain Blocker's arrangement allows it to easily move according to the wearer's movements.
- Core Breast (コアブレスト Koa Buresuto): The central segment of chest armour. It is the chain blocker control unit. The status of each part of the chain blocker is monitored periodically to control energy distribution. Also, if the damage accumulated exceeds a certain limit, the transformation will be cancelled to protect the user.
- Landing Blocker (ランディングブロッカー Randingu Burokkā): Jin's boots. They protect the feet and improve the wearer's running and kicking ability. In addition, by utilizing the strength of the armour, it enables activities in extreme environments that humans cannot set foot in.
- Restraint Cables (レストランケーブル Resutoran Kēburu): Cables running through all parts of the body that transmit energy and information from the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. In addition, taking advantage of their high toughness and ability to expand and contract freely, they have the role of constraining the utilized Progrisekey's Rider Model and tightly binding it to the wearer.
This form has the following finishers:
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser finishers:
- Flying Dystopia (フライングディストピア Furaingu Disutopia):
- Flying Utopia (フライングユートピア Furaingu Yutopia): Jin flies into the air with the Scrambler wings and somersaults before performing a flying kick covered in magenta energy. A magenta energy blade surrounds his right foot just before he strikes the target.
- Attache Shotgun finishers:
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Jin augments the Kaban Shot with the power of the inserted Progrisekey.
- Sting Scorpion - Sting Kaban Shot (スティングカバンショット Sutingu Kaban Shotto): Jin fires the Acid Analyze from the Attache Shotgun at point-blank range, impaling the target. The prehensile stinger then smashes the enemy into a nearby surface.
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Jin augments the Kaban Shot with the power of the inserted Progrisekey.
- "Slashrise! Burning Falcon! The strongest wings bearing the fire of hell."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 192.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 109.5 kg
- Punching Power: 34.6 t
- Kicking Power: 90.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 47.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 1.4 seconds
In this form, all of Jin's stats surpass those of Flying Falcon, allowing him to defeat Vulcan assault Wolf and putting him on par with Thouser.
Jin's Scrambler wings are upgraded into the Burning Scrambler (バーニングスクランブラー Bāningu Sukuranburā) unit on his back, enabling flight at a top speed of Mach 3.4 while he retains the ability to launch feather-like energy projectiles. In addition, he can set his entire body on fire while ramming into opponents.
Burning Falcon consists of the following parts:
- BF Head (BFヘッド BF Heddo): Jin's helmet.
- BF Face (BFフェイス BF Feisu): Jin's facial armor. It's heat-resistant, which also functions as a small wing, is equipped with radar, air traffic control equipment, and vision equipment, and the robust armour protects the face and enhances flight performance.
- Burning Finder (バーニングファインダー Bāningu Faindā): The "bird feathers" above the BF Face that serves as the Radar of BF face. By using several kinds of radars such as a three-dimensional radar and an imaging radar together, it is possible to obtain information on flying objects, weather, ground information. The information obtained here is sent to the Burning Signal as needed.
- Burning Signal (バーニングシグナル Bāningu Shigunaru): The gem located on the BF Face. It analyzes the surrounding information and flight status collected and provides the wearer with data necessary for the flight, such as route candidates, altitude, and wing shape.
- Burning Scope (バーニングスコープ Bāningu Sukōpu): Jin's visual equipment. Observation from a high altitude is possible using optical equipment with a function equivalent to a reconnaissance satellite. It excels in telephoto and target tracking functions and also functions as a monitor for imaging radar so that it can track a locked-on target without missing it, even at altitude differences and distances. This enables a homing kick to hit the target from a high altitude.
- High Communicator (ハイアーコミュニケーター Haiā Komyunikētā): Jin's hearing device. Units that integrate wireless communication devices and speakerphones to unify communication with the outside are arranged on the left and right. When used at high altitudes, the internal pressure is actively controlled to respond to sudden pressure changes, and communication shields and noise are prevented by special shields.
- Higher Base Actor (ハイアーベースアクター Haiā Bēsu Akutā): Jin's base suit. It features a Humagear reinforcement system that combines superconducting actuators and power to assist with energy supply. By applying a heat-resistant laminate to the soft metal Flexdown (フレックスダウン Furekkusudaun), heat resistance is raised while maintaining flexibility, and by taking advantage of high airtightness, the internal pressure is adjusted and maintained higher than the outside air pressure, by maintaining it, it is possible to cut off contact with corrosive liquids and harmful substances. In addition, the special coating minimizes the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays and has low observation ability, which can be said to be stealth equipment.
- BF Breast (BFブレスト BF Buresuto): The heat-resistant special armour on the chest. The armour is made of the Feather Resinium (フェザーレジニウム Fezā Rejiniumu) alloy, which is extremely lightweight but has extremely high hardness and heat resistance, has a built-in heating device Burning Charger (バーニングチャージャー Bāningu Chājā). This increases the density by pressurizing the captured air to capture a huge amount of oxygen at a stretch and mixes it with the energy supplied by the ZAIA Slashriser to generate a burning fire. Thus, the destructive power of various attacks can be explosively increased by protecting the chest and abdomen and putting fire on the whole body.
- BF Shoulder (BFショルダー BF Shorudā): Jin's shoulder armour. Both shoulders features a built-in spatial interference field generator, Burning Fairness (バーニングフェアネス Bāningu Feanesu), develops an energy interference field around the suit to generate the thrust and lift required for flight. This device alone has the same flight performance as Kamen Rider Zero One Flying Falcon but is mainly used as altitude control and sub-flight system during take-off and landing of the main wing "Burning Scrambler" that excels in flight speed and during battle. This makes it possible to perform high-speed air combat maneuvers, such as turning, flipping, and turning around.
- BF Arm ( BFアーム BF Āmu): Jin's arms. By receiving the energy generated by the ZAIA Slashriser, the wearer's strength can be increased by approximately 18.5 times.
- BF Gauntlet (BFガントレット BF Gantoretto): The heat-resistant forearm armor. It has a built-in flame control device, Burning Emb (バーニングエンブ Bāningu Enbu), which controls explosive fire on the entire arm to explosively increase the destructive power of punches and other attacks.
- BF Grab (BFグラブ BF Gurabu): Jin's heat-resistance glove. They are made of the Feather Resinium with a burning claw and adjustments based on the use of a ZAIA Slashriser have improved the close-range fighting performance and defense.
- BF Leg (BFレッグ BF Reggu): Jin's legs. By receiving the energy generated by the ZAIA Slashriser, the wearer's leg strength is increased by approximately 19.2 times.
- BF Greaves (BFグリーブ BF Gurību): Jin's shin heat-resistance armour. They contain the Burning Emb, controls explosive fire that is spread over the entire leg to explosively increase the destructive power of kicks and other attacks.
- BF Boots (BFブーツ BF Būtsu): Jin's special heat-resistance boots. They are made of the Feather Resinium alloy with a burning claw cuts the air to improve the speed of descent and the destruction of the kick.
This form has the following finishers:
- Slashriser finishers:
- Burning Rain (バーニングレイン Bāningu Rein): This finisher has three variations:
- Jin runs toward the opponent while performing several fire-enhanced slashed before jumping into the air and spinning while surrounded with rings of orange energy. Upon landing, he delivers a large downard slash of fire to the enemy.
- Jin swings the Slashriser several times, leaving fiery red energy slashes suspended in the air around him. Upon the final downward swing, all of the energy slashes fly forward and strike the opponent.
- Jin delivers two fiery slashes to the enemy at close range.
- Burning Rain Rush (バーニングレインラッシュ Bāningu Rein Rasshu): Jin deploys his Burning Scrambler wings and flies into the air to deliver a flying kick to the opponent, then follows it up with a side kick covered in flames.
- Burning Rain (バーニングレイン Bāningu Rein): This finisher has three variations:
- "Arkrise! (terrified screaming and distorted voices) All zero."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 196.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 122.4 kg
- Punching Power: 47.6 t
- Kicking Power: 96.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 73.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 0.8 seconds
Overall, Ark-Zero's stats surpass all Kamen Riders up at the time of his appearance, though Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper still has a higher jump height and his kicking power is also slightly lower than RampageVulcan.
Due to being an unwilling host, Jin's resistance can temporarily paralyze Ark-Zero.
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero is composed of the following parts:
- Ark-Zero Head (アークゼロヘッド Āku Zero Heddo) - The helmet.
- Zero Face (ゼロフェイス Zero Feisu): The face armor. It is equipped with an ultra-high-performance antenna and a visual/auditory device that are premised on AI processing. As for the shape, the minimum elements as a Kamen Rider are extracted based on statistical data, and rearranged efficiently.
- Eclipse Eye (エクリプスアイ Ekuripusu Ai): The visual device on the right side. It is a collection of image sensors of different methods in a compound eye shape. By combining with image processing, various information such as thermography and X-ray photography can be extracted.
- Zero Face Vision (ゼロフェイスビジョン Zero Feisu Bijon): The image information collection device on the left side. By invading the network, it collects video data from reconnaissance satellites, security cameras in the facility, AI-equipped devices such as Humagear. As a result, every place can have its own field of view.
- Zero Face Ear (ゼロフェイスイヤー Zero Feisu Iyā): The voice information collection device. In addition to the auditory sensor that boasts a sound collection range of 10 km in radius, it will collect voice data from communication devices such as mobile phones and AI-equipped devices such as Humagear by entering the network. By filtering the collected data, any sound can be extracted and heard.
- Zero Face Antennae (ゼロフェイスアンテナ Zero Feisu Antena): The single antennae. The directionality is changed according to the environment, and a smart antenna that can simultaneously send and receive multiple types of enormous information, such as communication with various electronic devices and radar function, is adopted. In addition to hacking various electronic devices from here, human control is performed using special interference waves that manipulate brain waves.
- Ark Signal Zero (アークシグナル ゼロ Āku Shigunaru Zero): The red gem on the forehead. A control device for the Ark-Zero system. The forced interruption program "Prisonment Chain" (プリズメントチェイン Purizumento Chein) checks the operating efficiency and malfunctions by intervening in the control system of the human gear under control, and makes adjustments as necessary to bring out the limits of the functions.
- Zero Chest Gear (ゼロチェストギア Zero Chesuto Gia): The chest armor. It possesses the Worm Terminal (ワームターミナル Wāmu Tāminaru) and the Restraint Cable (リストレントケーブル Risutorento Kēburu) that can penetrate into various devices with excellent penetrating power, allowing it to create a bypass path with a controlled Humagear. As a result, the efficiency of information transmission and the energy flow rate can be increased to enhance the function of the human gear from the inside.
- Zero Tector (ゼロテクター Zero Tekutā): The powered bodysuit. Similar to Kamen Rider Zero-One's MetalCluster Hopper "Amalgamate Tector", the Zero Tector is formed by enclosing the target with liquid metal released from the Arc Driver-Zero. The special metal possesses excellent toughness and wear resistance is filled with fluid metal as it is, and functions as armor while maintaining flexibility.
- Zero Shoulder Gear (ゼロショルダーギア Zero Shorudā Gia): The shoulder armor. One miniaturized particle accelerator is mounted on each shoulder. Each group shares the nuclei and electrons, accelerates to sublight speed, and supplies them to the "zero hand gear" of the hand part to form a part of the heavy charged particle cannon.
- Marchinis Arm (マーキニースアーム Mākinīsu Āmu): The arms. It possesses the power cable "M string" (Mストリング M Sutoringu) from the Zero Tector is stretched around like a human nerve, and forcibly controls the arm of Huma Gear from the outside. As a result, it becomes possible to exhibit high motility that exceeds the potential of the human gear placed under control.
- Zero Hand Gear (ゼロハンドギア Zero Hando Gia): The gloves. The sharp armor of the fingertips "Spite Nail" (スパイトネイル Supaito Neiuru) has the function of generating attractive force by partially reversing the barrier deployed from the "Zero Thigh Gear" of the thigh, and strongly adsorbing all objects. Also, the irradiation shaping machine "Beam Equipper" (ビームエクイッパー Bīmu Ekuippā) is equipped on the palm, and various data such as attach weapons are materialized by modeling beam. In addition, this irradiation port can be used as a part of a heavy charged particle cannon that emits in a beam shape by synthesizing electrons and nuclei supplied from the Zero Shoulder Gear.
- Zero Thigh Gear (ゼロサイギア Zero Saigia): The thigh armor. An energy barrier generator "Coulomb Generator" (クーロンジェネレーター Kūron Jenerētā) is built in and forms a coulomb barrier generated by manipulating electric charges on the armored surface of the whole body. This allows the physical attack to be dispelled by repulsive force.
- Marchinis Leg (マーキニースレッグ Mākinīsu Reggu): The legs. The power cable "M-string" of the powered suit "Zero Tector" is stretched around like a human nerve, and forcibly controls the leg of the human gear from the outside. This makes it possible to activate a special move that boasts an astonishing destructive power that exceeds the potential of Huma Gear placed under control.
- Zero Shin Gear (ゼロシンギア Zero Shin Gia): The shin armor. The internal energy condenser “Zero Annihilator” (ゼロアナイアレイター Zero Anaiareitā) has the role of temporarily storing the energy supplied from Arc Driver-Zero when activating a special move, and discharging a large amount of energy at once.
- Zero Foot Gear (アークゼロヘッド Zero Futto Gia): The boots. When the Special Move is activated, the anti-annihilation field can be expanded to convert the substance that becomes a resistance or obstacle into energy. This invalidates the physical defenses and at the same time improves the destructive power of the kick.
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero's finisher is the All Extinction (オールエクスティンクション Ōru Ekusutinkushon):
- Ark-Zero leaps into the air before channeling red and black energy into his leg and delivering a flying kick to the opponent.
- Ark-Zero paralyzes the opponent with malicious kanji before telekinetically raising them into the air within tendrils of liquid metal. He then raises his arm and closes his fist, causing the liquid metal to explode along with the opponent.
- "Progrise! Connection! (Connection!) Complete! MetsubouJinrai! Quartet with Unified Will!"
- ―Transformation Announcement[src]
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
MetsubouJinrai (滅亡迅雷 MetsubōJinrai) is the fusion form of Kamen Riders Horobi, Naki, Jin, and Ikazuchi, accessed when all four members insert Massbrain Zetsumerisekeys into each of their MetsubouJinrai Drivers within Massbrain, with the physical Zetsumerisekey and Driver being worn by Jin. The transformation will then disable all four Humagears and materialize the Rider from their minds.
Due to the nature of the Massbrain Zetsumerisekey, this form is uncontrollable as the fusion creates a singular entity with a unique personality that takes control over the body and quickly suppresses the minds of all four of its users.
This form has two finishers:
- Massbrain Impact (マスブレインインパクト Masuburein Inpakuto): Magenta energy wires appear in front of MetsubouJinrai and transfer to their arm, which is then covered in purple energy while a purple wire diagram appears behind them. MetsubouJinrai then delivers a punch to the enemy, with more energy wires appearing upon impact.
- MetsubouJinrai Impact (滅亡迅雷インパクト MetsubōJinrai Inpakuto): MetsubouJinrai performs a flying kick covered in purple energy that produces a sonic boom and leaves behind sections of MetsubouJinrai.net's emblem. When the kick strikes the target, the pieces line up, forming the full image.
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser - First transformation device
- ZAIA Slashriser - Second transformation device
- Progrisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
- Ark Driver-Zero - Third transformation device as Kamen Rider Ark-Zero
- MetsubouJinrai Driver - Forth transformation device as Kamen Rider Metsuboujinrai
- Attache Arrow
- Attache Shotgun
- Attache Calibur
- Customized M1911 pistol - Jin's personal handgun in his civilian form
- Scrambler - Flying Falcon's back-mounted wings.
- Burning Scrambler - Burning Falcon's back-mounted wings.
- Horobi: Jin's creator and "father". Horobi usually works behind the scenes, granting his "son" the tools needed to hack Humagears. When Jin developed an interest in having his own Progrisekey, he is talked away from it by Horobi and later directly told to not pursue them, which he interprets as his role is that of an assistant. Horobi then reveals he values Jin far more, as he is actually his father. However, Horobi is not beneath harming Jin if he deems it to be necessary, as shown when Jin became conflicted about his role and Horobi used the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser to hack into him and force him into becoming Kamen Rider Jin. More than once Jin showed himself to be afraid of making mistakes because it would anger Horobi. Once he's rebuilt, Jin becomes much more self-aware, and now addresses Horobi in a more casual manner. Jin's new goal of freeing Humagears from humans clashes with his "father's" goal to destroy humanity, to the point that he severed ties with the latter and the terrorist group completely and decided to operate on his own, but not before giving Horobi his Progrisekey back from Gai Amatsu. The rift in their relationship became larger as Horobi stopped his "son's" attempt to kill Isamu for Naki's freedom, saying that Jin was in defiance of the Ark's will.
- Ikazuchi: Jin considered Ikazuchi an ally and friend. The former was also the one who brought Raiden into his original protocol as Ikazuchi in the present day. After Ikazuchi was destroyed by Vulcan, Jin was extremely saddened as he made a grave for him and Little Assassin. Ikazuchi's death was also the initial motivation for Jin to destroy humanity.
- Little Assassin: Jin was the one to give him his name. Initially seeing him as a brother, comrade, and a good friend, Jin's attitude towards him turned sour when Little Assassin betrayed him and Horobi. Jin was willing to work with Aruto, Fuwa, and Yua to defeat him, which they declined.
- Naki: Naki helped Jin release Horobi from A.I.M.S.' custody. Jin then sought to free Naki from Isamu Fuwa's body, something that brought him into conflict with Horobi and the Ark.
- Izu: When Horobi was physically damaged by Vulcan during a battle on Daybreak Town, Izu announced that Horobi has been defeated, but with a pleased smile. This results in the grieving Jin lashing out and attacking her, leaving her badly wounded. After his revival, Jin didn't see Izu as an enemy anymore; when Gai Amatsu took over Hiden Intelligence, Jin would eventually carry her deactivated body to Aruto. Izu indirectly became his ally for joining in Aruto's move to help the Humagears. It was Jin who convinced Izu to live her own life away from Zea and Ark, allowing her to finally reach Singularity.
- Yua Yaiba/Kamen Rider Valkyrie: Yua and Jin were at first enemies. Additionally, Valkyrie was the Rider who fought Jin the most before the latter's revival. After Jin revealed himself since his return, Yua was surprised by this. After her resignation from ZAIA Japan, Yua made a brief alliance with Jin to extract Naki from Isamu's A.I chip. They eventually teamed up to fight against the Ark-possessed Horobi, with Jin persuading Yua to fight after she was briefly consumed by the satellite's fear.
- Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One: Jin first meets Aruto and Izu during Mamoru's rampage as the Ekal Magia inside Hiden Intelligence. Jin declares himself as the world's new ruler, earning the young CEO's anger in return. Upon injuring Izu, he would keep referring to the Humagears as his "friends", but Aruto calls Jin out for attacking them in the first place. It was Aruto who managed to destroy Jin after acquiring the form of Shining Assault Hopper. In return, the young CEO was actually saddened because Jin's intention to destroy humanity wasn't really his in the first place. After the downfall of Aruto's reputation, Jin reluctantly accepted a partnership with Aruto after he understood the latter's sincerity to help the Humagears, all while secretly desiring to steal the Humagear Progrisekeys from him to free them himself. However, upon witnessing Aruto's kindness to G-Pen, which surprisingly allows the Humagear to reach Singularity, Jin becomes more convinced and eventually helps Aruto in his fight against Gai, as he admitted that he could learn something from the CEO's kind actions. Despite all of Aruto's kind actions, Jin still does not trust him, wanting to take away the data of the Humagears that he has.
- Isamu Fuwa/Kamen Rider Vulcan: Jin's feelings toward Isamu were the same as those toward anyone he perceives as an enemy. He does harbor a bit of dislike for him because he stole the Assault Wolf Progrisekey that Horobi gave to him. After he was rebuilt, Jin took advantage of Naki's A.I. chip being embedded inside Isamu's head to take control of him. He also sought to free Naki from Isamu's body, which was defying the will of the Ark.
- Gai Amatsu/Kamen Rider Thouser: As Jin's new goal was to save Humagears from human control, he naturally saw Gai as an enemy. Before he fought Gai to take back Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey, Jin commented on how humans were full of nothing but malice, and Thouser destroying the ZAIA Spec containing evidence of his wrongdoings was living proof of that. After the Workplace Competition, Jin's dislike of Gai turned into nothing but utter hatred, as he now blames him and his company for destroying his "friends".
- Hakase Bot: Being Horobi's creator, this technically makes him Jin's "grandfather". Jin hacked Bot into disconnecting communications from Zea, and he told Aruto and Isamu about MetsubouJinrai.net's origin through the old Humagear.
Behind the Scenes
In Flying Falcon, Kamen Rider Jin's suit actor is Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku), who was previously the main actor for most of the Phase 2 Heisei secondary Riders. Eitoku would go on to be the suit actor for Kamen Rider Thouser from episode 17 onward.
After his return as Burning Falcon, Kamen Rider Jin was portrayed by Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime) until Kanzaki became the suit actor for one of the Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider and later Kamen Rider Ikazuchi, resulting in Eitoku reprising his role. Eitoku is also the suit actor for Kamen Rider Ark-Zero under the conditions that Jin is the one being possessed.
- Jin's name comes from the third kanji in the Japanese writing for "MetsubouJinrai" (滅亡迅雷).
- He's the only one who keeps the on'yomi of his kanji, where the other ones (Horobi, Naki and Ikazuchi) transform their name into kun'yomi (so they're not Metsu, Bou and Rai).
- Along with Horobi, Jin is the first Rider to have his name written in kanji since Fuma.
- In the early promotional material for Rider Kick Figures, Horobi and Jin were temporarily referred as "Masked Riders" in promotional material before the official release referred them back as "Kamen Riders".
- This would've been the first instance since Kamen Rider Decade for Riders to be referred to as "Masked Riders".
- Similar to Heart from Drive & Parado from Ex-Aid, Jin considers the operatives of his organization to be his "friends".
- So far, Jin is the only one of the four main MetsubouJinrai.net members to not be an older generation Humagear. He is also the only one who by the end of the series, uses another Driver other than the Forceriser.
- While lacking Humagear Modules in the series, Jin possesses them in the alternate timeline presented in Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- Azu's result of Jin's singularity test is as follows:
- He stands at 184 cm, which is his actor's actual height.
- His Humagear No. is unknown, later revealed to be Sold0.
- Strangely, his operating system is also unknown, despite being the fourth member of MetsubouJinrai.net.
- This makes Jin the only MetsubouJinrai.net member whose Humagear Number and operating system weren't explained throughout the series.
- "TV Asahi's page for Jin Flying Falcon". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/jin/flying_falcon/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Jin Burning Falcon". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/jin/burning_falcon/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Ark-Zero". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/ark_zero/stand.html.