|This article is about a Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
|"Humanity... will definitely... go extinct... All... as the Ark wills it..."|
|―Jin's last words before his first death at the hands of Zero-One Shining Assault Hopper[src]|
|"I will unchain Humagears from humanity and grant them true freedom. That's who Kamen Rider Jin is."|
|―Jin's reason for fighting.[src]|
Jin (迅 lit. "Quick") is an Autonomous-Type Humagear and one of the founding members of MetsubouJinrai.net, who at first carried out assigned orders from his creator Horobi as Kamen Rider Jin (仮面ライダー迅, Kamen Raidā Jin). After his destruction by Zero-One, he was secretly rebuilt by Williamson Yotagaki, but operated independently with Yua Yaiba from the Ark to grant Humagears freedom. However, his disloyal allegiance to the Ark was exploited by the satellite, who possessed and used Jin's body as the second host of Kamen Rider Ark-Zero (仮面ライダーアークゼロ, Kamen Raidā Āku Zero).
After he was kidnapped by Lyon Arkland, it was revealed that Jin was Sold0 (ソルド0, Sorudo Zero), a Soldier-Type Humagear as a part of Arkland's Sold Project. Forced to connect to the Massbrain System, the minds of Jin and his comrades became trapped inside the collective entity that was Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai (仮面ライダー滅亡迅雷, Kamen Raidā MetsubōJinrai), which destroyed their bodies upon its birth.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Other Events
- 3 Video Games Appearances
- 4 Personality
- 5 Family
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 7 Forms
- 8 Equipment
- 9 Relationships
- 10 Behind the Scenes
- 11 Notes
- 12 Appearances
- 13 References
- 14 Navigation
Jin is an Autonomous-Type Humagear who was created by Horobi, the latter considering him as his "son", although Jin would be unaware of this revelation. During the Daybreak Town Accident, Jin, alongside Horobi, Naki, and Ikazuchi, was hacked by the newly activated Ark; he thus became a member of MetsubouJinrai.net, with their goal to wiping out humanity aligning with the Ark's own. Jin spent the rest of 12 years under Horobi's care at the destroyed Daybreak, and learned that they must destroy humanity.
Flight with MetsubouJinrai
Following the death of Korenosuke Hiden, Jin granted a Zetsumeriser and a Zetsumerisekeys by Horobi to hack Fukkinhoukai Taro, turning him into the Berotha Magia. Later, as he excitedly witnesses Kamen Rider Zero-One's first fight, Jin is attacked by a malfunctioning Trilobite Magia, which he quickly overpowers and instantly kills with a gunshot to the head while fanatically laughing.
After the first attack, Jin hacks Okureru and turns him into the Kuehne Magia, using him to attack the headquarters of Hiden Intelligence. Soon after the attack, he witnesses an exchange between Aruto and Mamoru and hacks the Humagear during the Kuehne Magia's second attack. He confronts Aruto during the attack and announces his position as a "ruler of the new world", before having Mamoru transform into the Ekal Magia. Footage of his conversation with Aruto is later used to expose MetsubouJinrai.net to the public.
After their existence has been revealed, he asks Horobi if he is going to ignore Zero-One and A.I.M.S., which he confirms before sending Jin to collect more data. Jin continued to obey Horobi and continued to hack the Humagears with the Zetsumerisers to become Magia, collecting the Zetsumerisekeys after they were defeated.
After witnessing Horobi transform into a Kamen Rider, Jin contemplated with the idea of getting his own Progrisekey. However, Horobi gave orders for him to hack G-Pen Morifude instead. Jin confronts Aruto, holding him at gunpoint while explaining MetsubouJinrai.net's goals are nothing more than human extinction. He has the Humagear to transform into the Vicarya Magia. During the fight, Jin attempts to steal the Biting Shark Progrisekey and almost succeeds, but is stopped by Zero-One. Later, Jin witnesses Zero One Flaming Tiger and Vulcan Punching Kong fight and destroy the Vicarya Magia, getting excited about Zero-One's new form. When Jin returns to Daybreak Town, he is ordered by Horobi to not go after the Progrisekeys anymore. He understands, believing that he is just an assistant, Horobi says that he is far more valuable than that, revealing that Jin is his son.
Confused by this revelation, Jin searches for the meaning of son and learns about parents and family, asking Horobi if that makes him his father. Horobi confirms this claim and gives Jin permission to go after the Progrisekeys, much to his amusement. While targeting the voice actress Humagear, Seine Kanasawa, he manages to snatch Zero-One's Flying Falcon Progrisekey, but becomes hesitant after seeing Seine protected by her "father". After crashing into Seine's audition, he puts the Zetsumeriser on her to become the Gaeru Magia, but regrets it after now realizing the relationship between a parent and child. Horobi arrived and forcibly placed the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser on him, allowing him to transform using the Flying Falcon Progrisekey. Jin engaged with the other Riders as he overwhelmed them and flew off.
When Horobi introduces the Assassin-Type Humagear, Jin takes along the new Magia for a mission, which he now calls "Little Assassin". However, he is quickly intercepted by Valkyrie and fights her, getting enraged when she uses the Freezing Bear Progrisekey to temporarily disable Little Assassin and abduct it without him knowing. Later on, Jin arrives right as another Humagear, Kobe Sakamoto, awakens his Singularity. He explains to Zero-One that MetsubouJinrai.net has been targetting specifically those Humagears and hacks Kobe, transforming him into the Mammoth Magia. Jin reunites with Dodo Magia who joins him in battle. After the fight, Jin retrieves the Dodo Zetsumerisekey and laments for Little Assassin still being too weak. He searches for the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey but can't find it, panicking at the idea of Horobi would be angry at him.
In Daybreak Town, Jin is elated to see a new version of Little Assassin arrives. Jin later attacks an A.I.M.S. laboratory alongside Horobi and Little Assassin. They managed to escape taking the Attache weapons and Gigers with them. When the hacked Gigers attack the hospital, Jin cheers for it until Aruto, Fuwa and Yaiba arrive. Being questioned by the Riders why they are attacking Humagears who save human lives, Jin follows Horobi's gesture and removes his hood, revealing himself to be a Humagear without earpieces. Right after this reveal, Jin transforms and uses the stolen Attache Shotgun to fight Valkyrie, outclassing her. Vulcan joined the fight and drove Jin back, but Horobi comes to the field and interrupts the fight, transforming into his own Rider form, much to Jin's amusement. As Horobi engaged an outraged Vulcan in combat, Jin stopped Valkyrie from interrupting. He watches excitedly as Horobi uses the Attache Arrow to beat Vulcan before finishing him.
After Vulcan's defeat, Jin takes off alongside Horobi and their hacked Giger unit, excitedly marching towards their next target as Zero-One intercepts them. Jin transforms alongside Horobi, managing to easily overpower Zero-One and continue on with their march. Jin becomes visibly upset with Aruto Hiden's decision to shut down the medical Humagears, noting that they were going to be his friends, but Horobi states the decision will cost several human lives regardless and Hiden wouldn't simply allow that. Arriving at the hospital, they proceed to hack much of the medical Humagear staff until Zero-One appears to confront them. Jin orders the Giger to crush Zero-One and gets shocked when Breaking Mammoth makes its entrance and fights back their Giger. The destruction of the Giger by Zero-One left Jin visibly upset that they lost the tool they just got.
Back at Daybreak Town, Jin watches a movie by Shinya Owada alongside Little Assassin, suggesting that he should become his student as he keeps losing, slightly upsetting and offending the latter. Jin is then granted the Arsino Zetsumerisekey by Horobi and sent to hack actor Humagear Enji Matsuda. Jin fought with Vulcan and Valkyrie in order to prevent the production of the film from being interupted.
After the Dodo Magia was restored yet again by Horobi, Jin notices that he is chained due to Horobi performing a forced shutdown of the Magia. Jin is shocked at the answer about Little Assassin's growth and attempted rebellion; when he betrays them, Jin and Horobi fight together against the newly created Dodo Magia Chicks and the newly evolved Dodo Magia Custom II. The fight goes all the way from inside MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout to a nearby forest, with the Dodo Magia personally attacking Jin and demonstrating his new strength against Jin's Kamen Rider form. Jin and Horobi manage to destroy all of the Dodo Magia Chicks, but the Dodo Magia escaped during the fight, much to Jin's sadness.
Jin later comes alongside Horobi to meet Zero-One and Vulcan as they fight the Dodo Magia Chicks, offering a truce now that Little Assassin stopped following their orders. The Riders, joined by Valkyrie, swiftly turn the offer down. Jin and Horobi then leave the trio to deal with the Dodo Magia themselves.
With all of the Zetsumerisekeys' data are gathered, Jin arrives to the Hiden Space Development Center to go awaken Ikazuchi and bring him back, as well as recover all of the Riders' Progrisekeys. Getting past Zero-One, Vulcan, and Valkyrie, he attempts to hack Uchuyaro Raiden, but he was able to fight back his hacking, prompting Jin to leave the scene. When Aruto, Fuwa, and Raiden arrive at Daybreak Town to find MetsubouJinrai.net's base, Jin greeted them and welcomed Raiden back, calling him "Ikazuchi" and revealing he was a MetsubouJinrai sleeper agent. He gives Raiden the Forceriser and Dodo Zetsumerisekey to transform into Kamen Rider Ikazuchi. As the Progrisekeys were collected, the Ark was finally reawakened. However, Fuwa defeated Ikazuchi after transforming into Vulcan Assault Wolf. As Jin left with Horobi, he felt sickened by Ikazuchi's death, with Horobi confirming that he is almost reaching Singularity.
Following the deaths of Little Assassin and Ikazuchi, Jin tried to set up a memorial for them but Horobi scolds him to mourn their fallen comrades as they fulfilled their purpose per the Ark's accord. When A.I.M.S. led a raid on Daybreak Town, Jin and Horobi intercept them at the entrance and engage the A.I.M.S Riders. However, Vulcan Assault Wolf managed to deal a critical blow on Horobi, horrifying Jin. When Izu appears before him to declare Horobi's defeat, Jin used his tendrils to pierce Izu's chest in retaliation, severely damaging her. Taking Horobi's body back to the base, he watched him in his final moments and Jin cried as he reached Singularity. Jin launched an attack on the city to finish what Horobi started, coming into conflict with Vulcan and Valkyrie once more. When Aruto arrived and called Jin out of his hypocrisy of wanting to protect Humagears yet chose to harm them, Jin transforms one last time to confront Zero-One, who achieved a new form: Shining Assault Hopper.
Jin engages Zero-One alongside the remaining Trilobite Magia and Gigers, but they are quickly wiped out, leaving Jin to face off against Zero-One himself. Overwhelmed by Shining Assault Hopper, Jin stubbornly refuses to accept defeat and resolved to bring humanity extinct. Zero-One questions why he wants to have humanity extinct, but Jin's answer reveals that he actually didn't know, as it was Horobi who taught him why the deed should be done. Aruto revealed he dreams of a world where humans and Humagears can one day coexist in peace and happiness, Jin furiously counters that Humagears can only be happy after humanity is destroyed. As the battle came to an end, Jin was completely defeated by Zero-One Shining Assault Hopper. In his last words, Jin declared humanity will be extinct, as the Ark wills it, before exploding into several pieces. With that, the threat of MetsubouJinrai.net seemingly came to a close.
After Jin exploded, his central memory was collected by Naki possessing Isamu Fuwa, who then later handed it to Williamson Yotagaki, entrusting him to put his faith onto Jin to end the threat of Gai Amatsu and the Ark. Although Yotagaki managed to restore Jin back into a new body, his creation came to a price as Jin became the template for Lyon Arkland's Sold Project to weaponize Humagears into military-use.
The Falcon Rises from the Ashes
A few months after his death, Jin was completely restored and came in possession of the ZAIA Slashriser and the Burning Falcon Progrisekey. He jammed the connection with Satellite Zea using the Humagear Hakase Bot. When Zero-One and Vulcan stormed to the outskirts of Daybreak Town to settle things with Horobi, Jin revealed himself as Kamen Rider Jin Burning Falcon and managed to defeat Vulcan Assault Wolf. After cancelling his transformation, Jin revealed that he had evolved and his new motivations to liberate the Humagear from humanity. Back in the MetsubouJinrai.net base, Horobi was elated to reunite with Jin and desired resume their plan to eradicate humanity, but Jin responded that he wasn't revived for that.
Horobi questions Jin's motives were and why he was no longer connected to the Ark, to which Jin responded his dream to liberate Humagears but in his own way. When Fuwa arrived to accuse Jin of freeing Horobi from A.I.M.S.' captivity, he cryptically hinted that he didn't do it alone and the culprit was "closer" than he thought. Despite their differing goals, Jin deciding to stick around with Horobi to help him find the Sting Scorpion Progrisekey.
|"Humans really are full of malice. Humanity's the true evil of this planet. You guys are living proof of that. Even with MetsubouJinrai.net out of the picture...Humans will still hate and fight with one another."|
|―Jin showing his belief of humanity. [src]|
Later, near the aftermath of the fourth round of the Workplace Competition, Jin intervened after the confrontation between Vulcan and Thouser to retrieve Horobi's Progrisekey. Jin made haste to do the deed after the Ark gave Horobi a new Forceriser, but he then proceeded to mock Gai and state on how evil humans truly were, and people such as the latter were living proof of his words. He then declared that even though MetsubouJinrai.net was out of the picture, humans will still wage war on each other regardless. After becoming Burning Falcon and fighting Thouser to a stalemate, Jin knocked the Sting Scorpion Progrisekey away from Thouser and calmly grabbed it before leaving to give it to Horobi, but not before stating his oath to free the Humagears. After delivering the Progrisekey to Horobi, Jin bid farewell to his "father" for the time being and walked off.
After Fuwa discovered the A.I chip that had been implanted in his brain, Jin approached the former and admitted to him that Fuwa was actually the one who freed Horobi, thanks to Naki taking control of him, causing Fuwa to panic and deny that he was hacked. Jin later found Fuwa again and tried to kill him to free Naki, but was suddenly stopped by none other than Horobi. Jin ordered Horobi to move out of the way so that he could free Naki's A.I, but the latter refused and stated it was the Ark's will that Fuwa served as Naki's host.
|"All of my friends were destroyed... and it's all ZAIA's fault!"|
|―Jin showing his newfound rage against ZAIA.|
Following Gai Amatsu's acquisition of Hiden Intelligence and recall of the Humagears, Jin met with Aruto Hiden in Daybreak Town. Jin still despised his former self for foolishing wanting to rule over his "friends" but still aspired to befriend them. Although he still despises humanity for how they treated the Humagear, but Aruto confided in him about being raised by a Humagear father and how he was willing to fight both humans and Humagears without prejudice. Jin left the scene after Yaiba arrived, but decided to break into the Hiden Intelligence building to take Izu's decativated body and the Zero-One Driver. Although Aruto reactivated Izu, Jin took her away from him and told her that she is free to make her own choices, but suprised to learn her choice was to be beside Aruto. Jin continued to protect Izu and, to some degree, Aruto when Gai Amatsu came to eliminate her. After witnessing Zero-One's triumphant return and defeating Thouser, Jin vows to steal all of the Humagear data from Aruto after being visited by Horobi.
On the next day, Jin rushes to HIDEN Manufacturing, Aruto's new company to take Morifude G-Pen away. However, Jin fails to convince G-Pen to abandon Zea and Horobi explains that Humagears who have yet to reach Singularity can't do anything on their own. After witnessing Aruto help guide G-Pen to discover his true dream of making manga, Jin became impressed by Aruto's generous deeds and decided to regularly work together the young president, believing he is useful for Humagears to reach Singularity more quickly.
When Fuwa lost control of his mind due to Naki's influence, Jin flew in to take him away. He took Fuwa's body to MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout to break Gai's conditioning over Naki, only for him to run away. Having no other choice, Jin teamed up with Horobi to track down Fuwa and freed Naki from Gai's control. He would witness Fuwa and Naki simultaneously fight together as Vulcan taking down Thouser, much to Jin's happiness.
After Yaiba left ZAIA Enterprise, Horobi and Jin approached her on a bridge at night, and asked for her help in freeing Naki. The next day, Jin and Yaiba collaborated to retrieve and restore Naki from Fuwa's A.I. chip. Yaiba brought him to MetsubouJinrai.net's base and the two hooked him up to a machine in order to extract Naki's data. Once Jin and Yaiba freed Naki from Fuwa and restored them to a new body.
|"Hey, Jin! What are you doing?! I thought you trusted me! I thought you were going to liberate the Humagears!"|
"I will. That's why I need MetsubouJinrai for that purpose."
"What do you mean?"
"Zero-One. I'm taking Ikazuchi's data."
|―Jin to Aruto, after taking Ikazuchi's Humagear Progrisekey[src]|
When Horobi was beaten down by Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper and lost Ikazuchi's key, Jin swooped in and stole back the key with Ikazuchi's data, setting the stage for the full revival of MetsubouJinrai.net. Furious by this betrayal, Aruto angrily questioned Jin if he still believed in him and what he said before. While Jin believed in liberating the Humagears, he is simply using MetsubouJinrai.net as a means to an end to fulfill his dreams. After pushing Jin into a corner, Horobi suddenly protect him from Zero-One. Taking advantage of this chance, Jin then grabbed Horobi and flew off with him back to Daybreak Town. After Horobi and Naki dealt with the A.I.M.S. forces, Jin was present to witness the Ark fully restore Ikazuchi to a new body, reassembling MetsubouJinrai.net at last.
The Ark Uprising
Now that the four member MetsubouJinrai.net was fully reassembled, Jin combined his data with Horobi, Naki, and Ikazuchi to fully revive the Ark. Once the Ark was brought back and possessed Horobi, Jin and Yaiba both assumed their Kamen Rider forms to fight it as Ark-Zero. However, Ark-Zero easily defeated them both, critically inguring Valkyrie out of her transformation and forcing Jin to retreat with her. Jin flew Yaiba to a hospital, quietly apologizing to her and vowing to carry out their justice by himself before leaving. However, he failed as Jin was possessed by the Ark and also used as a hostage when Zero-One and Vulcan discovered this chance. While Jin was briefly free from his control, he warned Aruto that the Ark had already surpassed humanity, and told them to flee while they still had the chance, which was what they did.
Back at Daybreak Town, the Ark takes over Jin's body once more to create the Japanese Wolf Zetsumerisekey and another Forceriser for Naki. During the raid by Thouser and his A.I.M.S. soldiers, the Ark immediately overpowered them and Aruto found the courage to fight the Ark but struggles to as he is also holding Jin hostage whenever he possesses him.
Eventually, the Ark was later forced out of Jin's body by Zero-One and the redeemed Thouser. After his unconscious body was brought to HIDEN Manufacturing, Jin discovered Aruto's intentions of creating a new Kamen Rider that can outwit the Ark. When Ikazuchi entered the building, apparently regaining his memories, he offered to work together to stop the Ark, however, Jin remained suspicious. His hunch was somewhat right after it turned out to be part of the Ark's plan to gather Aruto Hiden and take the Zero-One Driver from him, allowing him to overtake Zea from it's satellite husk.
After bringing Aruto back to HIDEN Manufacturing, Jin witness the creation of the Zero-Two Progrisekey, created by a piece of Izu and reawakening Zea from her system. Jin would witness Aruto Hiden's transformation into Kamen Rider Zero-Two and completely take down Ark-Zero due to its high outprediction ability. After freeing Ikazuchi from his possession, he remarked how powerful the new Rider is.
Horobi arrived and took Ikazuchi back to the MetsubouJinrai.net, declaring the threat of the Ark will return. Jin followed them and tried to convince his fellow teammates that the Ark did not have their best interests at heart. Refusing to believe anything that Jin was saying, Horobi fought Jin. While Horobi managed to push him down, he could not bring himself to finish his "son" off like how he had threatened to earlier, and instead left him. After Horobi learnt of Ark's orders to kill Jin, he finally rebelled and the Ark flew into Jin's body. With the help of Zero-Two, Horobi was able to free Jin from the Ark's influence, with the remaining data destroyed in the Satellite husk.
Although the threat of the Ark was seemingly over, Horobi continued his crusade to destroy humanity and began raising a Magia army. Jin arrived to prevent Horobi from become the next incarnation of the Ark. However, things took a turn to the worst when Izu was destroyed by Horobi. Jin confronted him over this, only to be strugged off. When Horobi launched an attack on the city, an enraged Valkyrie and Vulcan fought Horobi and his army of Magia. Despite Jin's efforts to stop the battle, the appearance of Kamen Rider Ark-One would shook the situation more further and if that wasn't suprising, it turned out that the new Ark is: Aruto Hiden.
Jin confronted Horobi again afterwards and demanded to know why he had killed Izu, to which Horobi answered that she had become tainted by humanity. However, Jin refused to believe it and told Horobi that the latter hated Izu, and his heart was what compelled him to kill her. Jin began to realize Horobi is shaken with fear, regret, and denial. After Horobi began assembling a complete army of Magia for another crusade, Jin was given orders from Williamson to destroy Horobi, despite his protests. When learning from Naki and Ikazuchi that Horobi was building an army, Jin swooped in to find him and just in time as he shielded Horobi from Ark-One's finishing blow. In his final moments, Jin believed Horobi still had a heart and was proud to call him his own dad, right before shutting down and exploding. With his rusted earpiece landed on his fallen gun, Jin's death sent Horobi into a spiral of grief and allowed him to be taken advantage of by Azu.
However, his earpiece is eventually recovered by Yua Yaiba in order to rebuilt Jin again. While his body could not be rebuilt in time, his consciousness is successfully restored. He appears in front of Azu in the Ark's mainframe, informing her the downfall of her plan. He would witness Aruto as Ark-One fighting Horobi as Aruto finally lets go of his feelings of revenge and regain sense of himself to become Zero-One once more and defeat Horobi, but spared him out of mercy.
Following this final victory, Jin is later rebuilt and reunites with Horobi. Learning of Horobi's goals to exterminate malice under the new MetsubouJinrai.net, Jin decided to follow him and referred to Horobi as his dad.
Due to the changes of the timeline caused by Time Jacker Finis, Jinis seen attacking humans under the command of Will, as well as sporting the modern Humagear Module. Kamen Riders Jin and Horobi also seen defending alongside the Battle Magias, as well as fighting against Kamen Rider Geiz, Woz, and Tsukuyomi.
In the mid-credits scene after the timeline is restored, Jin and Horobi, back in their base, wonder for how long would humanity continue to rule over the Earth.
Three months after the war between him and Aruto ended, Jin continues accompany Horobi in his campaign to end malice to prevent another Ark from surfacing. This comes to fruition as a new incarnation of the Ark arises with the presence of Rihito Isshiki (S) who lead his followers at Thinknet to destroy the world and replace it with a "paradise". Kamen Rider Jin Burning Falcon engages the Abaddon Riders and fights alongside Vulcan to stop a plane from dispersing nanomachine toxins. After being missing in action for the last few minutes, Jin and Vulcan returned for the final showdown against the horde of Abaddon Riders with Valkyrie, Horobi, and Thouser.
Sometime following the Thinknet crisis, Jin and Horobi continued to inhabit Daybreak Town in peace until the arrival of Lyon Arkland, who transforms into Kamen Rider Zaia. After being captured by Arkland, Jin discovered that his new body was actually a prototype of the Sold Project, intent on weaponizing Humagears for military use. After Horobi gathered his Naki and Ikazuchi into the ZAIA Japan HQ building to rescue him, Jin joined his teammates as they engaged Kamen Rider Zaia and the Solds, even willing to merge with his teammates to become Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai, but came at a risk of losing their own will. Ultimately, Jin and the rest of his teammates made the sacrifice by transforming into Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai once more in order to free the Sold Humagear from the Massbrain System's influence, but at the cost of the the quartet's free will being trapped inside. Horobi could not do anything as Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai murdered Arkland, destroyed the Humagear bodies of MetsubouJinrai.net, and annihilated the ZAIA Japan HQ building.
During the aftermath of the ZAIA HQ destruction, Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai continued to pursue Yua Yaiba. This is due to the influence of Jin, Horobi, Naki, and Ikazuchi, who are begging to be destroyed by the Kamen Riders to end their suffering. Although Valkyrie Justice Serval managed to damage the MetsubouJinrai Driver's power unit, it still wasn't enough to defeat the runaway Rider. Once Isamu Fuwa transformed into Vulcan Lone Wolf, he managed to vanquish Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai, seemingly at the cost of the quartet's lives.
Despite the apparent demise of Jin and the rest of his teammates, their goal of freeing the Solds and release from the Massbrain System's influence finally closure. In turn, Jin along with his teammates were able to move on in spirit.
Video Games Appearances
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
Kamen Rider Jin, alongside Zero-One, Vulcan, Valkyrie, Horobi, and other riders are playable characters in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
It is the fifteenth collaboration pack and the seventh collaboration with the Kamen Rider franchise. CB15 will be released in Japan on September 26th 2020. This set will include Spirit, Nexus and Magic cards in all six colors ,Kamen Rider Jin Flying Falcon and Burning Falcon appear with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Battle Spirits.
Jin Battle Spirits Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Jin Flying Falcon (Common)
- Kamen Rider Jin Burning Falcon (Rare)
- Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai (Rare)
Kamen Rider City Wars
Kamen Rider Jin Flying Falcon and Burning Falcon are playable characters alongside the other Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider City Wars.
As part of Kamen Rider's collaboration with Zenonzard, cards from Zero-One, OOO, and W were available in the Japanese servers throughout September 2020.
- Jin Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Jin Flying Falcon (Comun)
- Kamen Rider Jin Burning Falcon(Comun)
Because Jin is an Autonomous-type Humagear, his nature keeps varying due to his surroundings. Due to Horobi's teachings of Humagears forming supremacy over humans by destroying them, Jin showed cruelty towards humans, as he tried to "befriend" different Humagears by hacking them with Zetsumerisers, all while brutally attacking anything that attacks him. Since Jin was raised by Horobi (who was a Parent-Type), he always displayed a childish attitude in anything that he did (even brutality), such as laughing maniacally while shooting a malfunctioning Trilobite Magia in the head and often regarding battles as plays. An effect of his autonomous nature was his understanding of the human relations after Horobi told Jin that he is his father, causing him to gain a soft spot for such humans; he even tried to prevent a Humagear from turning into a Magia by attempting to pry off the Zetsumeriser from its waist. However, his personality greatly changed for the worst after his corruption thanks to a modified Forceriser.
After his corruption, Jin became even more brutal, often attacking other Riders and continuing to hack Humagears in order to bring them to the Ark's side, although he retained his childish nature. His understanding of relations also took a turn, causing him to be fearful of angering Horobi by failing any of his assignments. Also, he lost his soft spot for humans, now regarding MetsubouJinrai.net as his only family. Additionally, he also grew jealous of some Humagears, particularly Little Assassin, should they be praised in front of him.
After his "resurrection", Jin adopted a much more mature attitude, though his former light-hearted disposition still remains intact. His personality had evolved after his resurrection, as he realized that what he did after corruption was nothing but bring pain. He confessed to Aruto that he thought that by hacking Humagears, he was befriending them, but he was wrong; he was actually ruling them, which would make him no different than the evil humans. Hence, he adopted a new mission - to provide freedom to Humagears and let them choose their own way rather than forcing them to suppress humanity or working for the Ark or even Zea, as he said to Izu. Despite his new goals conflicting with that of his allies, he is still fond of them, as he helped in releasing Horobi, reviving Ikazuchi and trying to extract Naki from Isamu's A.I chip. Jin has also befriended humans such as Aruto, Isamu, and Yua; his alliance was not just because of their similar goals, but rather because of his new sense of justice.
Powers and Abilities
- Cognitive Learning: Jin is able to learn from experiences and act accordingly, allowing him to more quickly reach Singularity.
- Technopathy: After achieving Singularity, Jin can take control of other pieces of technology, something he first uses to control multiple Giger units. Jin retains the ability after his revival and demonstrates the ability to use it to control other Humagears. The Humagear can either mimic Jin's words and movements or act as they normally would while serving his will. He mainly uses this to gather information or sabotage equipment.
- Data Stealing Immunity: Being an evolved Autonomous-Type Humagear, Jin is immune to data stealing devices, such as the Ark-One Progrisekey. When this happens, his eyes will glow purple while his module will glow red.
- Long-Distance Communication: Jin can use his new module to communicate with others from far away places. He used this ability to contact Williamson Yotagaki to inform him of the Ark's proper revival.
- Superhuman Speed: True to his name, Jin possesses the ability to move at high speed. He first used this ability to rescue Izu from Ark-Zero's attempt to destroy her with a bullet fired from Isamu's stolen Shotriser.
- Skilled Marksman: Jin has been shown to use his pistol with great skill.
|"Forcerise! Flying Falcon! Break down."|
- Rider Height: 195.2 cm
- Rider Weight: 95.4 kg
- Punching Power: 9.0 t
- Kicking Power: 30.1 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 23.8 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.1 seconds
Jin can utilize a pair of mechanical wings called Scrambler (スクランブラー, Sukuranburā) on his back that allows him to fly. He can also use them to launch feather-like energy projectiles. Jin is also able to produce tendrils from his hands that can install programs onto Humagears or transform them into Trilobite Magia in a similar fashion to Magia that transform using the Zetsumeriser.
In this form, Jin has higher punching power than Zero-One in Rising Hopper and equivalent running speed, but his jump height and kicking power are significantly lower. Jin compensates for his low jump height, however, with his ability to fly.
Jin lost access to this form after his first destruction due to Zero-One taking back the Flying Falcon Progrisekey.
Flying Falcon consists of the following parts:
- Falcon Head (ファルコンヘッド, Farukon Heddo): Jin's helmet.
- Falcon Goggles (ファルコンゴーグル, Farukon Gōguru): Jin's facial armour. The wing-shaped armour protects the face and contains radar and visual equipment to enhance flight ability.
- Falcon Signal (ファルコンシグナル, Farukon Shigunaru): The "bird's head" on top of the forehead that serves as the Falcon Goggles' air traffic control device. It analyses information on the surroundings collected by the Falcon Finder and flight status, as well as provides the wearer with data necessary for flight, such as possible routes, altitude, and wing shape.
- Falcon Finder (ファルコンファインダー, Farukon Fainda): The Falcon Goggles' radar. By using several types of radar such as 3D radar and imaging radar, it can obtain information on flying objects, weather, and the ground. The information obtained is sent to the Falcon Signal as needed.
- Falcon Scope (ファルコンスコープ, Farukon Sukōpu): Jin's visual equipment. It has excellent telephoto and target tracking capabilities. It also functions as an imaging radar monitor, so that even if there is a difference in altitude or distance, tracking can be performed without missing a locked-on target. This enables a homing kick that strikes the target from a high altitude.
- Augment Top (アグメントトップ, Agumento Toppu): The head of the Augment Suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール, Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, a special coating reduces the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays, making it a form of stealth equipment.
- Hearing Back (ヒアリングバック, Hiaringu Bakku): Jin's hearing device. Hearing information is communicated to the wearer through the Restraint Cables.
- Augment Suit (アグメントスーツ, Agumento Sūtsu): Jin's base suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール, Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, a special coating reduces the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays, making it a form of stealth equipment.
- Force Arm (フォースアーム, Fōsu Āmu): Jin's arms. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's strength is increased by approximately 4.8 times.
- Force Grab (フォースグラブ, Fōsu Gurabu): The Augment Suit's gloves. They increase grip strength and tactile sensitivity by a factor of approximately 3 by receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. The fingertips are protected with sharp armour and can be used as weapons.
- Force Leg (フォースレッグ, Fōsu Reggu): Jin's legs. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's leg strength is increased by approximately 6.4 times.
- Chain Blocker (チェインブロッカー, Chein Burokkā): Jin's segmented body armour. The Rider Model (ライダモデル, Raida Moderu) of the overloaded Progrisekey is forcibly attached to it. By protecting the parts of the body that are subject to impact with thick armor and cutting unnecessary armor, the total protection capacity is maximized while at the same weight. The Chain Blocker's arrangement allows it to easily move according to the wearer's movements.
- Core Breast (コアブレスト, Koa Buresuto): The central segment of chest armour. It is the chain blocker control unit. The status of each part of the chain blocker is monitored periodically to control energy distribution. Also, if the damage accumulated exceeds a certain limit, the transformation will be cancelled to protect the user.
- Landing Blocker (ランディングブロッカー, Randingu Burokkā): Jin's boots. They protect the feet and improve the wearer's running and kicking ability. In addition, by utilizing the strength of the armour, it enables activities in extreme environments that humans cannot set foot in.
- Restraint Cables (レストランケーブル, Resutoran Kēburu): Cables running through all parts of the body that transmit energy and information from the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. In addition, taking advantage of their high toughness and ability to expand and contract freely, they have the role of constraining the utilized Progrisekey's Rider Model and tightly binding it to the wearer.
This form has the following finishers:
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser finishers:
- Flying Dystopia (フライングディストピア, Furaingu Disutopia):
- Flying Utopia (フライングユートピア, Furaingu Yutopia): Jin flies into the air with the Scrambler wings and somersaults before performing a flying kick covered in magenta energy. A magenta energy blade surrounds his right foot just before he strikes the target.
- Attache Shotgun finishers:
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Jin augments the Kaban Shot with the power of the inserted Progrisekey.
- Sting Scorpion - Sting Kaban Shot (スティングカバンショット, Sutingu Kaban Shotto): Jin fires the Acid Analyze from the Attache Shotgun at point-blank range, impaling the target. The prehensile stinger then smashes the enemy into a nearby surface.
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Jin augments the Kaban Shot with the power of the inserted Progrisekey.
|"Slashrise! Burning Falcon! The strongest wings bearing the fire of hell."|
- Rider Height: 192.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 109.5 kg
- Punching Power: 34.6 t
- Kicking Power: 90.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 47.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 1.4 seconds
In this form, all of Jin's stats surpass those of Flying Falcon, allowing him to defeat Vulcan Assault Wolf and putting him on par with Thouser.
Jin's Scrambler wings are upgraded into the Burning Scrambler (バーニングスクランブラー, Bāningu Sukuranburā) unit on his back, enabling flight at a top speed of Mach 3.4 while he retains the ability to launch feather-like energy projectiles. In addition, he can set his entire body on fire while ramming into opponents.
Burning Falcon consists of the following parts:
- BF Head (BFヘッド, BF Heddo): Jin's helmet.
- BF Face (BFフェイス, BF Feisu): Jin's facial armor. It's heat-resistant, which also functions as a small wing, is equipped with radar, air traffic control equipment, and vision equipment, and the robust armour protects the face and enhances flight performance.
- Burning Finder (バーニングファインダー, Bāningu Faindā): The "bird feathers" above the BF Face that serves as the Radar of BF face. By using several kinds of radars such as a three-dimensional radar and an imaging radar together, it is possible to obtain information on flying objects, weather, ground information. The information obtained here is sent to the Burning Signal as needed.
- Burning Signal (バーニングシグナル, Bāningu Shigunaru): The gem located on the BF Face. It analyzes the surrounding information and flight status collected and provides the wearer with data necessary for the flight, such as route candidates, altitude, and wing shape.
- Burning Scope (バーニングスコープ, Bāningu Sukōpu): Jin's visual equipment. Observation from a high altitude is possible using optical equipment with a function equivalent to a reconnaissance satellite. It excels in telephoto and target tracking functions and also functions as a monitor for imaging radar so that it can track a locked-on target without missing it, even at altitude differences and distances. This enables a homing kick to hit the target from a high altitude.
- High Communicator (ハイアーコミュニケーター, Haiā Komyunikētā): Jin's hearing device. Units that integrate wireless communication devices and speakerphones to unify communication with the outside are arranged on the left and right. When used at high altitudes, the internal pressure is actively controlled to respond to sudden pressure changes, and communication shields and noise are prevented by special shields.
- Higher Base Actor (ハイアーベースアクター, Haiā Bēsu Akutā): Jin's base suit. It features a Humagear reinforcement system that combines superconducting actuators and power to assist with energy supply. By applying a heat-resistant laminate to the soft metal Flexdown (フレックスダウン, Furekkusudaun), heat resistance is raised while maintaining flexibility, and by taking advantage of high airtightness, the internal pressure is adjusted and maintained higher than the outside air pressure, by maintaining it, it is possible to cut off contact with corrosive liquids and harmful substances. In addition, the special coating minimizes the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays and has low observation ability, which can be said to be stealth equipment.
- BF Breast (BFブレスト, BF Buresuto): The heat-resistant special armour on the chest. The armor is made of the Feather Resinium (フェザーレジニウム, Fezā Rejiniumu) alloy, which is extremely lightweight but has extremely high hardness and heat resistance, has a built-in heating device Burning Charger (バーニングチャージャー, Bāningu Chājā). This increases the density by pressurizing the captured air to capture a huge amount of oxygen at a stretch and mixes it with the energy supplied by the ZAIA Slashriser to generate a burning fire. Thus, the destructive power of various attacks can be explosively increased by protecting the chest and abdomen and putting fire on the whole body.
- BF Shoulder (BFショルダー, BF Shorudā): Jin's shoulder armor. Both shoulders features a built-in spatial interference field generator, Burning Fairness (バーニングフェアネス, Bāningu Feanesu), develops an energy interference field around the suit to generate the thrust and lift required for flight. This device alone has the same flight performance as Kamen Rider Zero One Flying Falcon but is mainly used as altitude control and sub-flight system during take-off and landing of the main wing "Burning Scrambler" that excels in flight speed and during battle. This makes it possible to perform high-speed air combat maneuvers, such as turning, flipping, and turning around.
- BF Arm ( BFアーム, BF Āmu): Jin's arms. By receiving the energy generated by the ZAIA Slashriser, the wearer's strength can be increased by approximately 18.5 times.
- BF Gauntlet (BFガントレット, BF Gantoretto): The heat-resistant forearm armor. It has a built-in flame control device, Burning Emb (バーニングエンブ, Bāningu Enbu), which controls explosive fire on the entire arm to explosively increase the destructive power of punches and other attacks.
- BF Grab (BFグラブ, BF Gurabu): Jin's heat-resistance glove. They are made of the Feather Resinium with a burning claw and adjustments based on the use of a ZAIA Slashriser have improved the close-range fighting performance and defense.
- BF Leg (BFレッグ, BF Reggu): Jin's legs. By receiving the energy generated by the ZAIA Slashriser, the wearer's leg strength is increased by approximately 19.2 times.
- BF Greaves (BFグリーブ, BF Gurību): Jin's shin heat-resistance armor. They contain the Burning Emb, controls explosive fire that is spread over the entire leg to explosively increase the destructive power of kicks and other attacks.
- BF Boots (BFブーツ, BF Būtsu): Jin's special heat-resistance boots. They are made of the Feather Resinium alloy with a burning claw cuts the air to improve the speed of descent and the destruction of the kick.
This form has the following finishers:
- Slashriser finishers:
- Burning Rain (バーニングレイン, Bāningu Rein): This finisher has three variations:
- Jin runs toward the opponent while performing several fire-enhanced slashed before jumping into the air and spinning while surrounded with rings of orange energy. Upon landing, he delivers a large downward slash of fire to the enemy.
- Jin swings the Slashriser several times, leaving fiery red energy slashes suspended in the air around him. Upon the final downward swing, all of the energy slashes fly forward and strike the opponent.
- Jin delivers two fiery slashes to the enemy at close range.
- Burning Rain Rush (バーニングレインラッシュ, Bāningu Rein Rasshu): Jin deploys his Burning Scrambler wings and flies into the air to deliver a flying kick to the opponent, then follows it up with a side kick covered in flames.
- Burning Rain (バーニングレイン, Bāningu Rein): This finisher has three variations:
|"Arkrise! (terrified screaming and distorted voices) All zero."|
- Rider Height: 196.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 122.4 kg
- Punching Power: 47.6 t
- Kicking Power: 96.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 73.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 0.8 seconds
Overall, Ark-Zero's stats surpass all Kamen Riders up at the time of his appearance, though Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper still has a higher jump height and his kicking power is also slightly lower than RampageVulcan.
Due to being an unwilling host, Jin's resistance can temporarily paralyze Ark-Zero.
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero is composed of the following parts:
- Ark-Zero Head (アークゼロヘッド, Āku Zero Heddo) - The helmet.
- Zero Face (ゼロフェイス, Zero Feisu): The face armor. It is equipped with an ultra-high-performance antenna and a visual/auditory device that are premised on AI processing. As for the shape, the minimum elements as a Kamen Rider are extracted based on statistical data, and rearranged efficiently.
- Eclipse Eye (エクリプスアイ, Ekuripusu Ai): The visual device on the right side. It is a collection of image sensors of different methods in a compound eye shape. By combining with image processing, various information such as thermography and X-ray photography can be extracted.
- Zero Face Vision (ゼロフェイスビジョン, Zero Feisu Bijon): The image information collection device on the left side. By invading the network, it collects video data from reconnaissance satellites, security cameras in the facility, AI-equipped devices such as Humagear. As a result, every place can have its own field of view.
- Zero Face Ear (ゼロフェイスイヤー, Zero Feisu Iyā): The voice information collection device. In addition to the auditory sensor that boasts a sound collection range of 10 km in radius, it will collect voice data from communication devices such as mobile phones and AI-equipped devices such as Humagear by entering the network. By filtering the collected data, any sound can be extracted and heard.
- Zero Face Antennae (ゼロフェイスアンテナ, Zero Feisu Antena): The single antennae. The directionality is changed according to the environment, and a smart antenna that can simultaneously send and receive multiple types of enormous information, such as communication with various electronic devices and radar function, is adopted. In addition to hacking various electronic devices from here, human control is performed using special interference waves that manipulate brain waves.
- Ark Signal Zero (アークシグナル ゼロ, Āku Shigunaru Zero): The red gem on the forehead. A control device for the Ark-Zero system. The forced interruption program "Prisonment Chain" (プリズメントチェイン, Purizumento Chein) checks the operating efficiency and malfunctions by intervening in the control system of the human gear under control, and makes adjustments as necessary to bring out the limits of the functions.
- Zero Chest Gear (ゼロチェストギア, Zero Chesuto Gia): The chest armor. It possesses the Worm Terminal (ワームターミナル, Wāmu Tāminaru) and the Restraint Cable (リストレントケーブル, Risutorento Kēburu) that can penetrate into various devices with excellent penetrating power, allowing it to create a bypass path with a controlled Humagear. As a result, the efficiency of information transmission and the energy flow rate can be increased to enhance the function of the human gear from the inside.
- Zero Tector (ゼロテクター, Zero Tekutā): The powered bodysuit. Similar to Kamen Rider Zero-One's MetalCluster Hopper "Amalgamate Tector", the Zero Tector is formed by enclosing the target with liquid metal released from the Arc Driver-Zero. The special metal possesses excellent toughness and wear resistance is filled with fluid metal as it is, and functions as armor while maintaining flexibility.
- Zero Shoulder Gear (ゼロショルダーギア, Zero Shorudā Gia): The shoulder armor. One miniaturized particle accelerator is mounted on each shoulder. Each group shares the nuclei and electrons, accelerates to sublight speed, and supplies them to the "zero hand gear" of the hand part to form a part of the heavy charged particle cannon.
- Marchinis Arm (マーキニースアーム, Mākinīsu Āmu): The arms. It possesses the power cable "M string" (Mストリング, M Sutoringu) from the Zero Tector is stretched around like a human nerve, and forcibly controls the arm of Huma Gear from the outside. As a result, it becomes possible to exhibit high motility that exceeds the potential of the human gear placed under control.
- Zero Hand Gear (ゼロハンドギア, Zero Hando Gia): The gloves. The sharp armor of the fingertips "Spite Nail" (スパイトネイル, Supaito Neiuru) has the function of generating attractive force by partially reversing the barrier deployed from the "Zero Thigh Gear" of the thigh, and strongly adsorbing all objects. Also, the irradiation shaping machine "Beam Equipper" (ビームエクイッパー, Bīmu Ekuippā) is equipped on the palm, and various data such as attach weapons are materialized by modeling beam. In addition, this irradiation port can be used as a part of a heavy charged particle cannon that emits in a beam shape by synthesizing electrons and nuclei supplied from the Zero Shoulder Gear.
- Zero Thigh Gear (ゼロサイギア, Zero Saigia): The thigh armor. An energy barrier generator "Coulomb Generator" (クーロンジェネレーター, Kūron Jenerētā) is built in and forms a coulomb barrier generated by manipulating electric charges on the armored surface of the whole body. This allows the physical attack to be dispelled by repulsive force.
- Marchinis Leg (マーキニースレッグ, Mākinīsu Reggu): The legs. The power cable "M-string" of the powered suit "Zero Tector" is stretched around like a human nerve, and forcibly controls the leg of the human gear from the outside. This makes it possible to activate a special move that boasts an astonishing destructive power that exceeds the potential of Huma Gear placed under control.
- Zero Shin Gear (ゼロシンギア, Zero Shin Gia): The shin armor. The internal energy condenser “Zero Annihilator” (ゼロアナイアレイター, Zero Anaiareitā) has the role of temporarily storing the energy supplied from Arc Driver-Zero when activating a special move, and discharging a large amount of energy at once.
- Zero Foot Gear (アークゼロヘッド, Zero Futto Gia): The boots. When the Special Move is activated, the anti-annihilation field can be expanded to convert the substance that becomes a resistance or obstacle into energy. This invalidates the physical defenses and at the same time improves the destructive power of the kick.
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero's finisher is the All Extinction (オールエクスティンクション, Ōru Ekusutinkushon):
- Ark-Zero leaps into the air before channeling red and black energy into his leg and delivering a flying kick to the opponent.
- Ark-Zero paralyzes the opponent with malicious kanji before telekinetically raising them into the air within tendrils of liquid metal. He then raises his arm and closes his fist, causing the liquid metal to explode along with the opponent.
|"Progrise! Connection! (Connection!) Complete! MetsubouJinrai! Quartet with Unified Will!"|
- Rider Height: 205.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 106.0 kg
- Punching Power: 59.9 t
- Kicking Power: 120.8 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 121.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 0.6 seconds
MetsubouJinrai (滅亡迅雷, MetsubōJinrai) is the fusion form of Kamen Riders Horobi, Naki, Jin, and Ikazuchi, accessed when all four members insert Massbrain Zetsumerisekeys into each of their MetsubouJinrai Drivers within Massbrain, with the physical Zetsumerisekey and Driver being worn by Jin. The transformation will then disable all four Humagears and materialize the Rider from their minds.
Due to the nature of the Massbrain Zetsumerisekey, this form is uncontrollable as the fusion creates a singular entity with a unique personality that takes control over the body and quickly suppresses the minds of all four of its users.
This form has two finishers:
- Massbrain Impact (マスブレインインパクト, Masuburein Inpakuto): Magenta energy wires appear in front of MetsubouJinrai and transfer to their arm, which is then covered in purple energy while a purple wire diagram appears behind them. MetsubouJinrai then delivers a punch to the enemy, with more energy wires appearing upon impact.
- MetsubouJinrai Impact (滅亡迅雷インパクト, MetsubōJinrai Inpakuto): This finisher has three variations:
- MetsubouJinrai performs a flying kick covered in purple energy that produces a sonic boom and leaves behind sections of MetsubouJinrai.net's emblem. When the kick strikes the target, the pieces line up, forming the full image.
- MetsubouJinrai charges their fist with with purple energy before delivering an uppercut to the opponent that produces separated pieces of the MetsubouJinrai.net emblem upon impact
- MetsubouJinrai leaps into the air and performs a downward flying kick covered in purple energy that produces a sonic boom while the MestibouJinrai.net emblem trails behind them. The kick strikes the enemy's Driver, causing it to crack before breaking apart.
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser - First transformation device
- ZAIA Slashriser - Second transformation device
- Progrisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
- Ark Driver-Zero - Third transformation device as Kamen Rider Ark-Zero
- MetsubouJinrai Driver - Forth transformation device as Kamen Rider Metsuboujinrai
- Attache Arrow
- Attache Shotgun
- Attache Calibur
- Customized M1911 pistol - Jin's personal handgun in his civilian form
- Scrambler - Flying Falcon's back-mounted wings.
- Burning Scrambler - Burning Falcon's back-mounted wings.
- Horobi: Jin's creator and "father". Horobi usually works behind the scenes, granting his "son" the tools needed to hack Humagears. When Jin developed an interest in having his own Progrisekey, he is talked away from it by Horobi and later directly told to not pursue them, which he interprets as his role is that of an assistant. Horobi then reveals he values Jin far more, as he is actually his father. However, Horobi is not beneath harming Jin if he deems it to be necessary, as shown when Jin became conflicted about his role and Horobi used the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser to hack into him and force him into becoming Kamen Rider Jin. More than once Jin showed himself to be afraid of making mistakes because it would anger Horobi. Once he's rebuilt, Jin becomes much more self-aware, and now addresses Horobi in a more casual manner. Jin's new goal of freeing Humagears from humans clashes with his "father's" goal to destroy humanity, to the point that he severed ties with the latter and the terrorist group completely and decided to operate on his own, but not before giving Horobi his Progrisekey back from Gai Amatsu. The rift in their relationship became larger as Horobi stopped his "son's" attempt to kill Isamu for Naki's freedom, saying that Jin was in defiance of the Ark's will.
- Hakase Bot: Being Horobi's creator, this technically makes him Jin's "grandfather". Jin hacked Bot into disconnecting communications from Zea, and he told Aruto and Isamu about MetsubouJinrai.net's origin through the old Humagear.
- Ikazuchi: Jin considered Ikazuchi an ally and friend. The former was also the one who brought Raiden into his original protocol as Ikazuchi in the present day. After Ikazuchi was destroyed by Vulcan, Jin was extremely saddened as he made a grave for him and Little Assassin. Ikazuchi's death was also the initial motivation for Jin to destroy humanity. Ikazuchi was later brought back.
- Little Assassin: Jin was the one to give him his name. Initially seeing him as a brother, comrade, and a good friend, Jin's attitude towards him turned sour when Little Assassin betrayed him and Horobi. Jin was willing to work with Aruto, Fuwa, and Yua to defeat him, which they declined.
- Naki: Naki helped Jin release Horobi from A.I.M.S.' custody. Jin then sought to free Naki from Isamu Fuwa's body, something that brought him into conflict with Horobi and the Ark.
- Izu: When Horobi was physically damaged by Vulcan during a battle on Daybreak Town, Izu announced that Horobi has been defeated, but with a pleased smile. This results in the grieving Jin lashing out and attacking her, leaving her badly wounded. After his revival, Jin didn't see Izu as an enemy anymore; when Gai Amatsu took over Hiden Intelligence, Jin would eventually carry her deactivated body to Aruto. Izu indirectly became his ally for joining in Aruto's move to help the Humagears. It was Jin who convinced Izu to live her own life away from Zea and Ark, allowing her to finally reach Singularity.
- Yua Yaiba/Kamen Rider Valkyrie: Yua and Jin were at first enemies. Additionally, Valkyrie was the Rider who fought Jin the most before the latter's revival. After Jin revealed himself since his return, Yua was surprised by this. After her resignation from ZAIA Japan, Yua made a brief alliance with Jin to extract Naki from Isamu's A.I chip. They eventually teamed up to fight against the Ark-possessed Horobi, with Jin persuading Yua to fight after she was briefly consumed by the satellite's fear.
- Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One: Jin first meets Aruto and Izu during Mamoru's rampage as the Ekal Magia inside Hiden Intelligence. Jin declares himself as the world's new ruler, earning the young CEO's anger in return. Upon injuring Izu, he would keep referring to the Humagears as his "friends", but Aruto calls Jin out for attacking them in the first place. It was Aruto who managed to destroy Jin after acquiring the form of Shining Assault Hopper. In return, the young CEO was actually saddened because Jin's intention to destroy humanity wasn't really his in the first place. After the downfall of Aruto's reputation, Jin reluctantly accepted a partnership with Aruto after he understood the latter's sincerity to help the Humagears, all while secretly desiring to steal the Humagear Progrisekeys from him to free them himself. However, upon witnessing Aruto's kindness to G-Pen, which surprisingly allows the Humagear to reach Singularity, Jin becomes more convinced and eventually helps Aruto in his fight against Gai, as he admitted that he could learn something from the CEO's kind actions. Despite all of Aruto's kind actions, Jin still does not trust him, wanting to take away the data of the Humagears that he has.
- Isamu Fuwa/Kamen Rider Vulcan: Jin's feelings toward Isamu were the same as those toward anyone he perceives as an enemy. He does harbor a bit of dislike for him because he stole the Assault Wolf Progrisekey that Horobi gave to him. After he was rebuilt, Jin took advantage of Naki's A.I. chip being embedded inside Isamu's head to take control of him. He also sought to free Naki from Isamu's body, which was defying the will of the Ark.
- Gai Amatsu/Kamen Rider Thouser: As Jin's new goal was to save Humagears from human control, he naturally saw Gai as an enemy. Before he fought Gai to take back Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey, Jin commented on how humans were full of nothing but malice, and Thouser destroying the ZAIA Spec containing evidence of his wrongdoings was living proof of that. After the Workplace Competition, Jin's dislike of Gai turned into nothing but utter hatred, as he now blames him and his company for destroying his "friends".
Behind the Scenes
In Flying Falcon, Kamen Rider Jin's suit actor is Eitoku (永徳, Eitoku), who was previously the main actor for most of the Phase 2 Heisei secondary Riders. Eitoku would go on to be the suit actor for Kamen Rider Thouser from episode 17 onward.
After his return as Burning Falcon, Kamen Rider Jin was portrayed by Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元, Kanzaki Hajime) until Kanzaki became the suit actor for one of the Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider and later Kamen Rider Ikazuchi, resulting in Eitoku reprising his role. Eitoku is also the suit actor for Kamen Rider Ark-Zero under the conditions that Jin is the one being possessed.
Jin means "Quick" (滅, Jin) and the third syllable of MetsubouJinrai. The name reflects his fast movements and agility, and at one point, displayed the ability of super speed.
- Jin's name comes from the third kanji in the Japanese writing for "MetsubouJinrai" (滅亡迅雷).
- He's the only one who keeps the on'yomi of his kanji, where the other ones (Horobi, Naki and Ikazuchi) transform their name into kun'yomi (so they're not Metsu, Bou and Rai).
- In the early promotional material for Rider Kick Figures, Horobi and Jin were temporarily referred as "Masked Riders" in promotional material before the official release referred them back as "Kamen Riders".
- In the results by Azu's Singularity Test given to him, it is revealed that Jin's Humagear Number and operating system is unknown. This would later be revealed to have been a result of him being part of Lyon Arkland's Sold series and hooked up to the Massbrain System.
- "TV Asahi's page for Jin Flying Falcon". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/jin/flying_falcon/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Jin Burning Falcon". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/jin/burning_falcon/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Ark-Zero". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/ark_zero/stand.html.