|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Jin (迅 lit. "Quick") is a rogue HumaGear who was assigned by Horobi to carry out his orders as a member of the terrorist group MetsubouJinrai.net. After being conflicted over the relationship between him and Horobi, he is reprogrammed and forced to become Kamen Rider Jin (仮面ライダー迅［ジン］ Kamen Raidā Jin).
After being destroyed by Zero-One, he is rebuilt by the Ark and frees Horobi from the custody of A.I.M.S. with the help of Naki. After regrouping, he reveals that he is operating independently from the Ark and desires to grant HumaGears freedom rather than simply destroy humanity.
Birth of the Terrorists
Jin, alongside Horobi, Naki, and Raiden, was created by Hiden Intelligence 12 years ago. However, he was hacked by the newly activated Ark, alongside Horobi, Naki, and Raiden, creating the terrorist group called "MetsubouJinrai.net" as a result.
Jin starts to act after the death of Korenosuke Hiden. He is granted a Zetsumeriser and a Zetsumerisekeys by Horobi and sets out of Daybreak Town to hack Fukkin Hokai Taro, having him turn into the Berotha Magia. Later, as he excitedly witnesses Kamen Rider Zero One's first fight, Jin is attacked by a malfunctioning Trilobite Magia, which he quickly overpowers and instantly kills with a gunshot to the head while laughing sadistically.
After the first attack, Jin hacks Okureru and turns him into the Kuehne Magia, using him to attack the headquarters of Hiden Intelligence. Soon after the attack, he witnesses an exchange between Aruto and Mamoru and hacks the HumaGear during the Kuehne Magia's second attack. He confronts Aruto during the attack and announces his position as a "ruler of the new world", before having Mamoru transform into the Ekal Magia. Footage of his conversation with Aruto is later used to expose MetsubouJinrai.net to the public.
After their existence has been revealed, he asks Horobi if he is going to ignore Zero-One and A.I.M.S., which he confirms before sending Jin to collect more data. To that end, he hacks Scissormenz to create the Neohi Magia, and sends him on a rampage. After the Magia's first fight with Zero-One and Kamen Rider Vulcan, Horobi orders Jin to create more Trilobite Magia. After the Neohi Magia is destroyed, he collects his Zetsumerisekey.
During a school trip to Daybreak Town's surroundings, Jin hacks into the bus driver Burs, creating the Onycho Magia and sends him to kill the students. He later accompanies Horobi when Isamu Fuwa ventures into Daybreak Town to look for the truth about the Daybreak Town Accident. He stays behind while Horobi, as Kamen Rider Horobi, destroys the evidence, merely saying that Horobi's methods are "harsh" as they both leave the scene.
Becoming a Kamen Rider
After witnessing Horobi transform into a Kamen Rider, Jin starts to contemplate the idea of getting his own Progrisekey and talks to Horobi about it. However, he is sent to hack into Forest Brush G-Pen instead. After hacking into the artist HumaGear, Jin confronts Aruto, holding him at gunpoint while he mockingly explains (in simple terms) that MetsubouJinrai.net's plan is nothing more than human extinction. He then forces the HumaGear to transform into the Vicarya Magia. During the fight, Jin attempts to steal the Biting Shark Progrisekey and almost succeeds, but is stopped by Zero-One.
Later, Jin witnesses Zero One's first transformation using the Flaming Tiger Progrisekey and Vulcan using the Punching Kong Progrisekey to fight and destroy the Vicarya Magia, getting excited about Zero-One's new form.
When Jin returns to Daybreak Town, he is ordered by Horobi to not go after the Progrisekeys. He understands, believing that he is just an assistant, Horobi says that he is far more valuable, revealing that Jin is his son.
Confused by this revelation, Jin searches for the meaning of son and learns about parents and family, asking Horobi if that makes him his father. Horobi confirms this claim and gives Jin permission to go after the Progrisekeys, much to his amusement.
When the HumaGear voice actress Seine Kanasawa is confronted by Isamu Fuwa regarding a violation of A.I.M.S.'s A.I. law (and starting an argument with Aruto), Jin crashes the argument using a hacked taxi-driver HumaGear that transforms into the second Onycho Magia and fights the two riders, all while stealing Zero-One's Flying Falcon Progrisekey.
During the fight, Jin holds Seine and her "father" at gunpoint and prepares to hack her. However, when her "father" protects her, claiming that Seine is his child, Jin becomes hesitant, which allows them enough time to escape as he stands in place, confused by the man's words.
After the second Onycho Magia is destroyed, Jin returns to Daybreak Town with the Flying Falcon Progrisekey and delights at the idea of now becoming stronger. However, his confusion in the previous fight leads him to ask Horobi if parents are supposed to protect their children, to which Horobi replies that Jin is strong enough to not require protection and that they are not a regular family. He then tells him to pursue more Progrisekeys, to which Jin complies with a silent nod.
Jin crashes Seine's audition by shooting from the crowd and hacks her with a Zetsumeriser. However, when her father tries to stop her from using the Gaeru Zetsumerisekey, Jin spirals into confusion again and asks Aruto why her "father" is doing that, angering the Rider who teachs Jin that protecting their children is what parents are supposed to do. That greatly affects Jin, who (in a moment of remorse) attempts to remove the Zetsumeriser from Seine, but was unsuccessful as she transforms into the Gaeru Magia.
As Zero-One fights the Magia, Horobi appears before Jin, much to his delight, mistakenly believing that Horobi arrived to protect him. However, Horobi reveals that Jin is a HumaGear and hacks him using the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, taking out the Flying Falcon Progrisekey. Jin uses his new arsenal to transform into Kamen Rider Jin and engage Zero-One, quickly overwhelming him in combat alongside the Gaeru Magia. He starts attempting to remove his Hiden Zero-One Driver, but Kamen Rider Valkyrie Lightning Hornet interfered and fought off the Magia, leaving Jin with Zero-One. After the Gaeru Magia is destroyed, Jin briefly fights Valkyrie as Vulcan Punching Kong joins the fight, and they use their combined finishers on him, though they fail as he simply dodges and flies away.
Back in Daybreak Town, Jin returns the Gaeru Zetsumerisekey to Horobi and is praised for his work. He happily replies they're one step closer to completing their plans, apparently returning to his old personality.
The Dodo Magia's Ascent
When Horobi introduces the Assassin-Type HumaGear Jin gets amused at the idea of the Magia getting stronger the more he learns, setting his target onto Zero-One. When Jin sets out on his mission, he takes along the new Magia, which he now calls Little Assassin. However, he is quickly intercepted by Valkyrie and fights her, getting enraged when she uses the Freezing Bear Progrisekey to temporarily disable Little Assassin. The fight continues until Valkyrie distracts Jin long enough for a van to abduct the assassin without Jin noticing, leaving him confused enough for her to escape as Zero-One and Vulcan arrive. However, in a fit of panic, Jin does not fight the two Riders and instead flies away to search for the Magia, thinking that Horobi would be angered if he lost him.
Later on, Jin arrives right as another HumaGear, Kobe Sakamoto, awakens his Singularity. He explains to Zero-One that MetsubouJinrai.net has been targetting specifically those HumaGears and hacks Kobe, transforming him into the Mammoth Magia. Jin witnesses as Little Assassin, now transformed into the Dodo Magia suddenly joins the battle, much to his confusion. After the fight, Jin retrieves the Dodo Zetsumerisekey and laments for Little Assassin still being too weak. He searches for the Mammoth Zetsumerisekey but can't find it, panicking at the idea of Horobi getting angry at him.
In Daybreak Town, Jin discusses with Horobi how many humans they need to kill when a new version of Little Assassin arrives, much to his surprise and excitement, as he high-fives the assassin several times, to the point of unintentionally hurting him.
Jin later attacks an A.I.M.S. laboratory alongside Horobi and Little Assassin, cheering for him when he becomes the Dodo Magia to fight Yua Yaiba. During the fight, Jin briefly leaves to hack into the Gigers, soon returning in his Rider form to assist Little Assassin in his fight against Valkyrie. This lasts until Horobi returns with weapons stolen from A.I.M.S. Horobi then gives Jin the Attache Arrow, which he uses to quickly dispatch Valkyrie with a single shot before taking their leave.
When the hacked Gigers attack the hospital's data center, Jin cheers for it until Aruto, Isamu and Yua arrive. Being questioned by the Riders why they are attacking HumaGears who save human lives, Jin follows Horobi's gesture and removes his hood, revealing himself to be a HumaGear and not having an earpiece. Right after this shocking reveal, Jin transforms and uses the stolen Attache Shotgun to fight Valkyrie, outclassing her and being ready to land a fatal blow, but Vulcan joined the fight and drove Jin back.
Second Move & The Assassin's Rebellion
Right as Jin was ready to fight the A.I.M.S. Riders, Horobi comes to the field and interrupts the fight, transforming into his Rider form, much to Jin's amusement. As Horobi engaged an outraged Vulcan in combat, Jin stopped Valkyrie from interrupting. He watches excitedly as Horobi uses the Attache Arrow to beat Vulcan before finishing him.
After Vulcan's defeat, Jin takes off alongside Horobi and their hacked Giger unit, excitedly marching towards their next target as Zero-One intercepts them. Jin transforms alongside Horobi, managing to easily overpower Zero-One and continue on with their march.
Jin becomes visibly upset with Hiden's decision to shut down the medical HumaGears, noting that they were going to be his friends and decides to go after them. However, he is stopped by Horobi, who confirms that the decision will cost several human lives regardless and Hiden wouldn't simply allow that.
Arriving at the hospital, they proceed to hack much of the medical HumaGear staff until Zero-One appears to confront them. Jin orders the Giger to crush Zero-One and gets shocked when Breaking Mammoth makes its entrance and fights back their Giger. The destruction of the Giger by Zero-One left Jin visibly upset that they lost the tool they just got.
Back at Daybreak Town, Jin watches a movie by Shinya Owada alongside Little Assassin, suggesting that he should become his student as he keeps losing, slightly upsetting and offending the latter. Jin is then granted the Arsino Zetsumerisekey by Horobi and sent to hack a new HumaGear.
When Jin arrives at the set where Hiden was filming a movie drama using their new Actor-Type HumaGear, he is surprised to see that A.I.M.S was already guarding the area. Jin transformed and easily defeated the guards, but is then engaged by Vulcan and both Riders fight outside as the filming kept rolling. Jin managed to gain an upper hand due to Vulcan's damage from the fight with Horobi, but Yua arrives to help and transforms into Valkyrie. Both join forces against Jin and push him back enough to attempt calling Little Assassin for help. However, his call was not answered and he was forced to flee the scene.
Jin later returns when Little Assassin transforms into the Dodo Magia and attempts to kill the Actor-Type HumaGear, though they both fight together against Valkyrie. They both overpower her until Zero-One arrives and fends Jin off. They both fight evenly, but Zero-One manages to take Jin off-guard using his Freezing Bear Progrisekey, forcing him to stop fighting as soon as the Dodo Magia was destroyed to retrieve the Zetsumerisekey, leaving right after.
Jin becomes upset at Little Assassin for trying to kill one of their hacking targets and tells Horobi about this news. Much to his surprise, Horobi is actually amused by the assassin's growth, remarking that it exceeded Jin's own. That caused his own surprise and anger to burst, leading Jin to throw a small tantrum.
After the Dodo Magia was restored yet again by Horobi, Jin notices that he is chained due to Horobi performing a forced shutdown of the Magia. Jin is shocked at the answer about Little Assassin's growth and attempted rebellion; when he betrays them, Jin and Horobi fight together against the newly created Dodo Magia Chicks and the newly evolved Dodo Magia Custom II.
The fight goes all the way from inside MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout to a nearby forest, with the Dodo Magia personally attacking Jin and demonstrating his new strength against Jin's Kamen Rider form. Jin and Horobi manage to destroy all of the Dodo Magia Chicks, but the Dodo Magia escaped during the fight, much to Jin's sadness.
Jin later comes alongside Horobi to meet Zero-One and Vulcan as they fight the Dodo Magia Chicks, offering a truce now that Little Assassin stopped following their orders. The Riders, joined by Valkyrie, swiftly turn the offer down. Jin and Horobi then leave the trio to deal with the Dodo Magia themselves.
With the Magia operation finally complete now that all of the Zetsumerisekeys' data are gathered, Jin is ordered by Horobi to go awaken Ikazuchi and bring him back, as well as recover all of the Riders' Progrisekeys. To that end, Jin targets the Hiden Space Development Center, attacking Zero-One, Vulcan and Valkyrie. However, the power of the Shining Hopper Progrisekey outclasses Jin's, forcing him to hack nearby HumaGears and create Trilobite Magias to aid him. Strangely, one of the units nearby, Uchuyaro Raiden, is somehow able to fight back the hacking, prompting Jin to leave the scene.
When Aruto, Isamu and Raiden arrive at Daybreak Town to find MetsubouJinrai.net's base, they are greeted by Jin, who welcomes Raiden back, calling him Ikazuchi. Raiden's hacking suddenly takes effect, and Jin reveals that he was a spy from MetsubouJinrai.net; he was the one passing on data from HumaGears awakening to Singularity from Zea, directly to them. In their last fight, the attempted hacking he performed was just an insertion of a new code that compelled him to lure them to Daybreak Town.
Using another MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, Jin hacks Raiden, reverting him back to Ikazuchi for good and granting him the Dodo Zetsumerisekey to transform into Kamen Rider Ikazuchi. Jin watches as the new Rider fights and defeats Zero-One and Vulcan, collecting all of their Progrisekeys in the process. With the Riders defeated, Jin tosses his own Flying Falcon Progrisekey alongside Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey to Ikazuchi, allowing him to use their combined data to finally awaken the Ark.
When Zero-One's new weapon manages to drive back Ikazuchi and scatter all of the Progrisekeys, Jin quickly rushes and recovers the Flying Falcon and Sting Scorpion Keys before Izu could. Horobi arrives with the newly created Assault Wolf Progrisekey, and gives it to Jin. Once again Zero-One performs a surprise attack, forcing Jin to loosen his grip of the Assault Wolf Progrisekey. The Progrisekey was then taken by Isamu, who used it to become Kamen Rider Vulcan Assault Wolf and destroy Ikazuchi. As the Riders left the scene, Jin was left with Horobi, noting how he feels sickened by Ikazuchi's death, being confirmed by Horobi that he is almost reaching Singularity.
War on Humanity & First Death
With Ikazuchi and Little Assassin destroyed, Jin connects to the network to and finds out how to honor them. He sets up a small grave of stones in Daybreak Town and puts the Dodo Zetsumerisekey in it, praying for them. When Horobi comes and interrupts him, he scolds Jin to not act like a human as their fallen comrades had fulfilled their role per the will of the Ark.
With all of A.I.M.S, Vulcan and Valkyrie mobilizing to raid Daybreak Town, Jin and Horobi intercept them at the entrance, commenting on how predictable that was. They transform and engage the A.I.M.S Riders, with Jin fighting Vulcan and being quickly overpowered by Assault Wolf. As he was going to receive the finishing blow, Horobi suddenly steps in and pushes Jin away, taking the blow instead. This act horrifies Jin, who didn't accept Horobi was damaged and quickly goes to him. As Jin stands by the near-destroyed Horobi, not knowing what to do, Izu appears before him and says that the leader of MetsubouJinrai.net has fallen, inciting Jin's rage and angrily questioning her as to why she was smiling. Jin then swiftly pierces Izu's chest with one of his tendrils, severely damaging her. He takes Horobi's body and flees underwater.
Back at their hideout, Jin rushes to ask the Ark to repair Horobi. However, the latter declares that it isn't necessary, as it was per will of the Ark that Jin would eventually reach Singularity and that his death would lead Jin to hate humanity. Hearing Horobi's final words, Jin is tasked to annihilate humanity by his father. Finally awakening to Singularity by this act, Jin starts an all-out war on the humans to finish what Horobi started.
With the Ark reactivated and an army of Trilobite Magia produced for him, Jin raids and lets the Magia run rampart, attacking any humans they come in contact with and wreaking havoc. A.I.M.S intercepts them, and Isamu questions Jin's objective on exterminating humanity. Jin declares that unless humanity is extinct, all other creatures will be extinct due to their warmongering nature, so was concluded by the Ark. Unsatisfied with the answers, Vulcan and Valkyrie transform and Jin sends the army of Trilobite Magia, alongside the Gigers, to dispose of them.
Having his army defeat Vulcan and Valkyrie, Zero-One arrives using Breaking Mammoth. Jin and Aruto stand face to face, with the young CEO questioning Jin on what HumaGears are to him. As Jin sternly replies they are his friends, Aruto angrily counters that everything Jin has done has only hurt HumaGears. Not willing to listen, Jin transforms one last time to confront Zero-One, who achieved a new form: Shining Assault Hopper.
Jin engages Zero-One alongside the remaining Trilobite Magia, but they are quickly wiped out, leaving Jin to face off against Zero-One himself. Overwhelmed by Shining Assault Hopper, Jin is swiftly pushed back until he manages to call forth more Gigers. He then gets an opening to use Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey in the Attache Shotgun to land a dead center shot on Zero-One, sending him away to be crushed by the Gigers.
Much to Jin's surprise, Zero-One activates the Shine System and quickly destroyed the Gigers. Jin and Zero-One charged to a one-on-one final clash, and Jin was swiftly defeated by the Shine System. Driven down, Jin stubbornly refuses to accept defeat and restates his resolve to bring humanity extinct. Zero-One questions why he wants to have humanity extinct, but Jin's answer reveals that he actually didn't know, as it was Horobi who taught him why the deed should be done. As Aruto said that he dreams humans and HumaGears can one day coexist in peace and happiness, Jin furiously counters that HumaGears can only be happy after humanity is destroyed. Activating his Flying Utopia for the only time, Jin launches his final attack on Zero-One, clashing with his Shining Storm Impact.
As the battle came to an end, Jin and Aruto stood in place after their final attacks for a few seconds, remnants of Jin's broken wings falling from the sky. Jin's transformation is then cancelled, revealing his severely damaged body. Sparking and starting to fail, Jin declares that humanity will be extinct, as the Ark wills it. His last words spoken, Jin shuts down and explodes in several pieces afterward.
The Falcon Rises From The Ashes
At an unknown time, Jin was rebuilt by the Ark, now wearing a suit instead of a hood. He also came in possession of the ZAIA Slashriser and the Burning Falcon Progrisekey, upgrading his Kamen Rider form. He managed to sneak onto the roof of Hiden Intelligence and jammed the connection with Satellite Zea through the HumaGear Dr. Bot, establishing a connection with him and controlling his movement. By linking his mind to Dr. Bot, Jin explained to Aruto and Isamu about the origin of MetsubouJinrai.net and its connection with HumaGears. When Aruto and Isamu decided to confront Gai about Horobi's escape, Jin followed them from the air.
As Kamen Rider Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper fought off the Trilobite Magia and Vulcan Assault Wolf caught up with Horobi, Jin revealed himself as Burning Falcon and engaged Vulcan. Demonstrating his enhanced fighting skills and pushing Vulcan back into a corner, Jin executes a Burning Rain slash, defeating Vulcan and cancelling his transformation. When Aruto and Izu appeared, Jin decided to cancel his own transformation, and revealed himself much to their shock and disbelief. Jin explained he has evolved, Horobi's connection with Ark and revealed himself as the culprit behind the disconnection with Zea and controlling Dr. Bot. When asked about revealing his plan, Jin said there's nothing to hide anymore and released his connection with Dr. Bot before leaving. In MetsubouJinrai.net's hideout, Horobi was glad to see his old friend and declared to resume their plan to eradicate humanity as he handed him his pistol. Jin, however, said he wasn't revived for that.
Movies and other events
Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation
Due to the changes of the timeline caused by Time Jacker Finis, Jin is seen shooting down one of the renegade humans under the command of Will, as well as sporting the modern HumaGear Module. Kamen Riders Jin and Horobi also seen defending alongside the HumaGear troopers.
What Will Pop Out of the Kangaroo? Think About It by Yourself! Yes! It must be me, Aruto!
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Jin, alongside Zero-One, Vulcan, Valkyrie, Horobi and other riders are playable characters in Kamen Rider Battle Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Jin is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Jin is a HumaGear made to take the destruction of humanity as entertainment by Horobi. He didn't hesitate to destroy a rampaging HumaGear who attacked him, and did so while laughing maniacally. He appears to have the mindset of a child, as he clearly complained and whined when things don't go his way, as seen with the Giger's destruction after hacking it for a short time. Since learning that he's the son of Horobi, Jin started gaining a soft side for anything dubbed a child and what parents would do to protect their children. However, this aspect was temporary, as Horobi used a MetsubouJinrai Forceriser to bring Jin back to his side. After his reprogramming, Jin becomes fearful of angering his father, to the point that he would even call off potential battles with the other Riders just to please him. He also doesn't like being overshadowed by anyone better than him; when Little Assassin is commended by Horobi for his more-than rapid growth, Jin threw a small tantrum out of nothing but jealousy.
Following Horobi's apparent death and him reaching Singularity, Jin had shown a slightly more ruthless personality, since he commanded an army of Magia and hacked Giger units, and even severely damaged Izu in retaliation after Isamu's attack nearly killed Horobi.
After his "resurrection", Jin adopted a much more mature attitude, though his former light-hearted disposition still remains intact. He possessed a different goal from MetsubouJinrai.net; while the terrorist group wants to bring humanity extinct, Jin now desires to liberate his kind from the the control of humans and grant them true freedom. This is also why he didn't reconnect with the Ark, unlike Horobi after his escape from A.I.M.S. However, he still seems to be close with his fellow members, as he helped Naki break Horobi out of prison and took the latter's Progrisekey back from Gai Amatsu for him.
- Expert Marksman: Jin has been shown using his pistol with great skill.
- Cognitive Learning: Jin is able to learn from experiences and act accordingly, allowing him to more quickly reach Singularity.
- HumaGear Control: After his revival, Jin can use his new module to take control of a HumaGear's mind. The HumaGear will follow Jin's movements and voice accordingly, making it seem that they are in sync. He mainly uses this to gather information or sabotage equipment, and can also cancel the connection at will.
- "Forcerise! Flying Falcon! Break Down."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 195.2 cm
- Rider Weight: 95.4 kg
- Punching Power: 9.0 t
- Kicking Power: 30.1 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 23.8 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.1 seconds
Jin can utilize a pair of mechanical wings called Scrambler (スクランブラー Sukuranburā) on his back that allow him to fly. He can also use them to launch feather-like energy projectiles. Jin is also able to produce tendrils from his hands that can install programs onto HumaGears or transform them into Trilobite Magia in a similar fashion to Magia that transform using the Zetsumeriser.
In this form, Jin has higher punching power than Zero-One in Rising Hopper and equivalent running speed, but his jump height and kicking power are significantly lower. Jin compensates for his low jump height, however, with Flying Falcon's ability to fly.
Flying Falcon consists of the following parts:
- Falcon Head (ファルコンヘッド Farukon Heddo): Jin's helmet.
- Falcon Goggles (ファルコンゴーグル Farukon Gōguru): Jin's facial armor. The wing-shaped armor protects the face and contains radar and visual equipment to enhance flight ability.
- Falcon Signal (ファルコンシグナル Farukon Shigunaru): The "bird head" on top of the forehead that serves as the Falcon Goggles' air traffic control device. It analyses information on the surroundings collected by the Falcon Finder and flight status, as well as provides the wearer with data necessary for flight, such as possible routes, altitude, and wing shape.
- Falcon Finder (ファルコンファインダー Farukon Fainda): The Falcon Goggles' radar. By using several types of radar such as 3D radar and imaging radar, it can obtain information on flying objects, weather, and the ground. The information obtained is sent to the Falcon Signal as needed.
- Falcon Scope (ファルコンスコープ Farukon Sukōpu): Jin's visual equipment. It has excellent telephoto and target tracking capabilities. It also functions as an imaging radar monitor, so that even if there is a difference in altitude or distance, tracking can be performed without missing a locked-on target. This enables a homing kick that strikes the target from a high altitude.
- Augment Top (アグメントトップ Agumento Toppu): The head of the Augment Suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, a special coating reduces the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays, making it a form of stealth equipment.
- Hearing Back (ヒアリングバック Hiaringu Bakku): Jin's hearing device. Hearing information is communicated to the wearer through the Restraint Cables.
- Augment Suit (アグメントスーツ Agumento Sūtsu): Jin's base suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, a special coating reduces the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays, making it a form of stealth equipment.
- Force Arm (フォースアーム Fōsu Āmu): Jin's arms. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's strength is increased by approximately 4.8 times.
- Force Grab (フォースグラブ Fōsu Gurabu): The Augment Suit's gloves. They increase grip strength and tactile sensitivity by a factor of approximately 3 by receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. The fingertips are protected with sharp armor and can be used as weapons.
- Force Leg (フォースレッグ Fōsu Reggu): Jin's legs. By receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, the wearer's leg strength is increased by approximately 6.4 times.
- Chain Blocker (チェインブロッカー Chein Burokkā): Jin's segmented body armor. The Rider Model (ライダモデル Raida Moderu) of the overloaded Progrisekey is forcibly attached to it. By protecting the parts of the body that are subject to impact with thick armor and cutting unnecessary armor, the total protection capacity is maximized while at the same weight. The Chain Blocker's arrangement allows it to easily move according to the wearer's movements.
- Core Breast (コアブレスト Koa Buresuto): The central segment of chest armor. It is the chain blocker control unit. The status of each part of the chain blocker is monitored periodically to control energy distribution. Also, if the damage accumulated exceeds a certain limit, the transformation will be canceled to protect the user.
- Landing Blocker (ランディングブロッカー Randingu Burokkā): Jin's boots. They protect the feet and improve the wearer's running and kicking ability. In addition, by utilizing the strength of the armor, it enables activities in extreme environments that humans cannot set foot in.
- Restraint Cables (レストランケーブル Resutoran Kēburu): Cables running through all parts of the body that transmit energy and information from the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. In addition, taking advantage of their high toughness and ability to expand and contract freely, they have the role of constraining the utilized Progrisekey's Rider Model and tightly binding it to the wearer.
This form has four finishers:
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser finishers:
- Flying Dystopia (フライングディストピア Furaingu Disutopia):
- Flying Utopia (フライングユートピア Furaingu Yutopia): Jin files up with the Scrambler and performs a Rider Kick in front of the target.
- Attache Shotgun finishers:
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Through the use of a Progrisekey, Jin can boost his Kaban Shot attack.
- Sting Scorpion: Jin fires a replica of Horobi’s Acid Analyze chain that stabs the enemy and sends them to the ground.
- Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto): Through the use of a Progrisekey, Jin can boost his Kaban Shot attack.
- Legend Progrisekey finishers:
- "Slashrise! Burning Falcon! The strongest wings bearing the fire of hell."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 192.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 109.5 kg
- Punching Power: 34.6 t
- Kicking Power: 90.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 47.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 1.4 seconds
In this form, all of Jin's stats surpass his regular form, being able to overpower Vulcan Assault Wolf and fight on even grounds against Thouser.
Jin's Scrambler wings are upgraded into the Burning Scrambler (バーニングスクランブラー Bāningu Sukuranburā) unit on his back, enabling flight at top speed Mach 3.4. In addition, it encases the whole body in flames that forms a silhouette of a bird, explosively increasing its flight ability and enhancing the suit's fighting power.
Burning Falcon consists of the following parts:
- BF Head (BFヘッド BF Heddo): Jin's helmet.
- BF Face (BFフェイス BF Feisu): Jin's facial armor. It's heat-resistant, which also functions as a small wing, is equipped with radar, air traffic control equipment, and vision equipment, and the robust armor protects the face and enhances flight performance.
- Burning Finder (バーニングファインダー Bāningu Faindā): The "bird feathers" above the BF Face that serves as the Radar of BF face. By using several kinds of radars such as a three-dimensional radar and an imaging radar together, it is possible to obtain information on flying objects, weather, ground information. The information obtained here is sent to the Burning Signal as needed.
- Burning Signal (バーニングシグナル Bāningu Shigunaru): The gem located on the BF Face. It analyzes the surrounding information and flight status collected and provides the wearer with data necessary for the flight, such as route candidates, altitude, and wing shape.
- Burning Scope (バーニングスコープ Bāningu Sukōpu): Jin's visual equipment. Observation from a high altitude is possible using optical equipment with a function equivalent to a reconnaissance satellite. It excels in telephoto and target tracking functions, and also functions as a monitor for imaging radar, so that it can track a locked-on target without missing it, even at altitude differences and distances. This enables a homing kick to hit the target from a high altitude.
- High Communicator (ハイアーコミュニケーター Haiā Komyunikētā): Jin's hearing device. Units that integrate wireless communication devices and speakerphones to unify communication with the outside are arranged on the left and right. When used at high altitude, the internal pressure is actively controlled to respond to sudden pressure changes, and communication shields and noise are prevented by special shields.
- Higher Base Actor (ハイアーベースアクター Haiā Bēsu Akutā): Jin's base suit. It features a HumaGear reinforcement system that combines superconducting actuators and power assist with energy supply. By applying a heat-resistant laminate to the soft metal Flexdown (フレックスダウン Furekkusudaun), heat resistance is raised while maintaining flexibility, and by taking advantage of high airtightness, the internal pressure is adjusted and maintained higher than the outside air pressure, by maintaining it, it is possible to cut off contact with corrosive liquids and harmful substances. In addition, the special coating minimizes the reflection of radio waves and the emission of infrared rays, and has low observation ability, which can be said to be stealth equipment.
- BF Breast (BFブレスト BF Buresuto): The heat-resistant special armor on the chest. The armor is made of the Feather Resinium (フェザーレジニウム Fezā Rejiniumu) alloy, which is extremely lightweight but has extremely high hardness and heat resistance, has a built-in heating device Burning Charger (バーニングチャージャー Bāningu Chājā). This increases the density by pressurizing the captured air to capture a huge amount of oxygen at a stretch and mixes it with the energy supplied by the ZAIA Slashriser to generate a burning fire. Thus, the destructive power of various attacks can be explosively increased by protecting the chest and abdomen and putting a fire on the whole body.
- BF Shoulder (BFショルダー BF Shorudā): Jin's shoulder armor. Both shoulders features a built-in spatial interference field generator, Burning Fairness (バーニングフェアネス Bāningu Feanesu), develops an energy interference field around the suit to generate the thrust and lift required for flight. This device alone has the same flight performance as Kamen Rider Zero One Flying Falcon, but is mainly used as a attitude control and sub-flight system during take-off and landing of the main wing "Burning Scrambler" that excels in flight speed and during battle. This makes it possible to perform high-speed air combat maneuvers, such as turning, flipping, and turning around.
- Burning Falcon Arm (バーニングファルコンアーム Bāningu Farukon Āmu): Jin's arms. By receiving the energy generated by the ZAIA Slashriser, the wearer's strength can be increased by approximately 18.5 times.
- BF Gauntlet (BFガントレット BF Gantoretto): The heat-resistant forearm armor. It has a built-in flame control device, Burning Emb (バーニングエンブ Bāningu Enbu), which controls explosive fire on the entire arm to explosively increase the destructive power of punches and other attacks.
- BF Grab (BFグラブ BF Gurabu): Jin's heat-resistance glove. They are made of the Feather Resinium with a burning claw and adjustments based on the use of a ZAIA Slashriser have improved the close-range fighting performance and defense.
- BF Leg (BFレッグ BF Reggu): Jin's legs. By receiving the energy generated by the ZAIA Slashriser, the wearer's leg strength is increased by approximately 19.2 times.
- BF Greaves (BFグリーブ BF Gurību): Jin's shin heat-resistance armor. They contain the Burning Emb, controls explosive fire that is spread over the entire leg to explosively increase the destructive power of kicks and other attacks.
- BF Boots (BFブーツ BF Būtsu): Jin's special heat-resistance boots. They are made of the Feather Resinium alloy with a burning claw cuts the air to improve the speed of descent and the destruction of the kick.
This form has two finishers:
- Burning Rain (バーニングレイン Bāningu Rein): Jin delivers multiple fire-coated slashes.
- Burning Rain Rush (バーニングレインラッシュ Bāningu Rein Rasshu): Jin flies to the sky and delivers a burning diving kick before landing and delivering a flaming roundhouse kick after landing.
- MetsubouJinrai Forceriser - Jin's first transformation device
- ZAIA Slashriser - Jin's second transformation device
- Progrisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder
- Attache Arrow
- Attache Shotgun
- Attache Calibur
- Scrambler - Jin's personal weapon while using Flying Falcon Progrisekey
- Burning Scrambler - Jin's personal weapon while using Burning Falcon Progrisekey
- Customized M1911 pistol - Jin's personal handgun while in his civilian form
- Horobi: Jin's creator and "father". Horobi usually works behind the scenes, granting his "son" the tools needed to hack HumaGears. When Jin developed an interest in having his own Progrisekey, he is talked away from it by Horobi and later directly told to not pursue them, which he interprets as his role is that of an assistant. Horobi then reveals he values Jin far more, as he is actually his father. However, Horobi is not beneath harming Jin if he deems it to be necessary, as shown when Jin became conflicted about his role and Horobi used the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser to hack into him and force him into becoming Kamen Rider Jin. More than once Jin showed himself to be afraid of making mistakes because it would anger Horobi. Once he's rebuilt, Jin becomes much more self-aware, and now addresses Horobi in a more casual manner. Jin's new goal of freeing HumaGears from humans clashes with his "father's" goal to destroy humanity, to the point that he severed ties with the latter and the terrorist group completely and decided to operate on his own, but not before giving Horobi his Progrisekey back from Gai Amatsu.
- Uchuyaro Raiden: Jin considered Raiden an ally and friend. The former was also the one who brought Raiden into his original protocol as Ikazuchi in the present day. After Ikazuchi was destroyed by Vulcan, Jin was extremely saddened as he made a grave for him. Raiden's death was also the initial motivation for Jin to destroy humanity.
- Little Assassin: Jin was the one to give him his name. Initially seeing him as a brother and comrade, Jin's attitude towards him turned sour when Little Assassin betrayed Horobi and Jin and was willing to work with Aruto, Fuwa, and Yua to defeat him, which they declined.
- Naki: Naki helped Jin release Horobi from A.I.M.S' custody.
- Izu: TBD
- Jun Fukuzoe: TBD
- Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One: Jin first meets Aruto and Izu during Mamoru's rampage as the Ekal Magia inside Hiden Intelligence. Jin declares himself as the new ruler of the world, earning the young CEO's anger in return. It was Aruto who manage to destroy Jin in the first place after acquiring Shining Assault Hopper. In return, Aruto was saddened because Jin's intention to destroy humanity wasn't actually his in the first place.
- Isamu Fuwa/Kamen Rider Vulcan: Jin's feelings toward Isamu were the same as those toward anyone he perceives as an enemy. He does harbor a bit of dislike for him because he stole the Assault Wolf Progrisekey that Horobi gave to him. After he was rebuilt, Jin helped Isamu instead, mostly because of Naki possessing the latter with an A.I chip embedded inside Isamu's head. Jin also saw Isamu as another friend that he needed to "save".
- Yua Yaiba/Kamen Rider Valkyrie: Yua and Jin were seen as enemies. Additionally, Valkyrie was the Rider who fought Jin the most before the latter's revival. After Jin revealed himself since his return, Yua was surprised by this.
- Gai Amatsu/Kamen Rider Thouser: As Jin's new goal was to save HumaGears from human control, he naturally saw Gai as an enemy. Before he fought Gai to take back Horobi's Sting Scorpion Progrisekey, Jin commented on how humans were full of nothing but malice, and Thouser destroying the ZAIA Spec containing evidence of his wrongdoings was living proof of that.
- Dr. Bot: Being Horobi's creator, this technically makes Dr. Bot Jin's "grandfather". Jin hacked Dr. Bot into disconnecting communications from Zea, and he told Aruto and Isamu about the origins of MetsubouJinrai.net through the old HumaGear.
Behind the Scenes
Jin is portrayed by Daisuke Nakagawa (中川大輔 Nakagawa Daisuke). In Flying Falcon, Kamen Rider Jin's suit actor is Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku), who was previously the main actor for most of the Phase 2 Heisei secondary Riders. Eitoku would go on to be the suit actor for Kamen Rider Thouser from episode 17 onward. After his return as Burning Falcon, Kamen Rider Jin is now portrayed by Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime).
- Jin's name comes from the third kanji in the Japanese writing for "MetsubouJinrai" (滅亡迅雷).
- Along with Horobi, Jin is the first Rider to have his name written in kanji since Fuma.
- Horobi and Jin are the first Riders since Kamen Rider Decade to be referred to as "Masked Rider" in promotional material.
- Similar to Heart from Drive & Parado from Ex-Aid, Jin considers the operatives of his organization to be his "friends".
- Jin's Flying Utopia is similar to OOO Tajadol Combo's Prominence Drop from second installment of Heisei Generations.
- Jin Burning Falcon is also similar to Tajadol Combo itself, with both having a phoenix motif.
- Jin is similar to Kamen Rider Baron, Kamen Rider Zangetsu, Kamen Rider Ghost, Kamen Rider Genm, and Kamen Rider Cross-Z in that they use a different Driver to access their super forms.
- So far, Jin is the only one of the four main MetsubouJinrai members who was not an older generation HumaGear made by Hiden Intelligence.
- While lacking HumaGear Modules in the series, Jin possesses them in the alternate timeline presented in Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "TV Asahi's page for Jin Flying Falcon". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/jin/flying_falcon/stand.html.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "TV Asahi's page for Jin Burning Falcon". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zero-one/rider/jin/burning_falcon/stand.html.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SpecialForm12/status/1232574430594895873?s=20
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Omgiamonfire/status/1176836489868644359