|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Jin (迅 lit. "Swift") is a member of the terrorist group MetsubouJinrai.net along with Horobi, hacking into HumaGears and transforming them into Magia using Zetsumerise Keys and the ZetsumeRiser, with the goal of causing the destruction of humanity. He is responsible for carrying out Horobi's tasks in the field.
He will transform into Kamen Rider Jin (仮面ライダー迅 Kamen Raidā Jin) using the Metsuboujinrai Force Riser.
A terrorist operative from MetsubouJinrai.net, he spreads data that rewrites the base programming of the HumaGear, inputting them with evil conduct and ethics patterns that cause them to rampage and attack humans. He does destructive things while acting like a child.
Jin regarded the destruction of humanity as entertainment. He also didn't hesitate to destroy a rampaging HumaGear who attacked him while laughing maniacally.
- "Force Rise! Flying Falcon! Break Down."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
This form's finisher is the Flying Utopia (フライーングユートーピア Furaingu Yutopia):
Appearances: Zero-One Episodes TBA
- Customized M1911 pistol - Jin's personal handgun
- Izu: TBD
- Jun Fukuzoe: TBD
- Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One: TBD
- Isamu Fuwa/Kamen Rider Vulcan: TBD
- Yua Yaiba/Kamen Rider Valkyrie: TBD
Behind the Scenes
Jin is portrayed by Daisuke Nakagawa (中川大輔 Nakagawa Daisuke).
- Jin's name comes from the third kanji in the Japanese writing for "MetsubouJinrai" (滅亡迅雷).
- Along with Horobi, Jin is the first Rider to have his name written in kanji since Fuma.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One