|This article is about a/an dopant in Kamen Rider W.|
Izo Aida (相田 伊三 Aida Izō) is the main antagonist in Kamen Rider W Hyper Battle DVD titled Kamen Rider W Hyper Battle DVD: Donburi's α/Farewell Beloved Recipe.
He is the master of the OmuriFu omelette rice shop owned by his daughter Eriko. Izo attacks the Fuumen stand so that Omuri Fu becomes Futo's number one eating establishment and over powers Double and Accel when they meddle. But once Philip discovers the Dopant's true nature, Double CycloneJokerXtreme defeats the Dopant with the Bicker Charge Break Maximum Drive. Luckily, the Master of Fumen decides not to press charges against Izo, having him work at his stand to pay back for the damages and help him start anew.
- "Egg! Chicken! Oyakodon!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
His Gaia Memory possessing the combined powers of both the Egg Memory (エッグメモリ Eggu Memori) and the Chicken Memory (チキンメモリ Chikin Memori) . He transforms into the Oyakodon Dopant (オヤコドン・ドーパント Oyakodon Dōpanto) which initially known as the Donburi Dopant (丼ドーパント Donburi Dōpanto).
Aida's transformation into the Oyakodon Dopant reflects Double's transformation sequence with the words "Fuwafuwa" (ふわふわ Fluffy) and "Juicy" (ジューシー Jyūshī) appearing.
- The design of the Oyakodon Dopant is based on the winning entry of a Dopant drawing contest for Televi-Kun magazine.
- The Oyakodon Memory is based on the CycloneJoker Memory that came with the July issue of Televi-kun.
- His Gaia Memory is the only one that posses two powers.