|This article is about an Orphnoch in Kamen Rider 555.|
He is a prideful man who enjoys reading poetry and even though he acts calm, Takuma was very much fearful of Kitazaki most of the time and also a bit clumsy when in his human form. Takuma himself also wants to impress Saeko and follows her orders. To hide this, he would act tough whenever Kitazaki is not around or is too injured to fight back. His repeated defeats during the series costed him a great deal of stability in Lucky Clover, becoming a whipping boy for Kitazaki to pick on. Eventually, after seeing the Arch Orphnoch brutally kill Kitazaki only by peeling his face and later evolves Saeko into a 100% Orphnoch, Takuma cowardly ran off during the final battle and decided to join human society and starts his new life as a construction worker.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider 555 video game
Initially introduced as a quiet, attaining perfection result, and a cold person. But his true personality is somewhat a coward. He feared Kitazaki a lot, trying to not getting close with him as much as possible or he will become a pile sand. He even tend to quietly stole Delta gear when Kitazaki is sleeping. His trait to fear Kitazaki always becoming a play thing for Kitazaki himself, even going far by tricking him on throwing Delta gear to the trash can after he got bored with it. It is revealed that deep inside, he is still wanting to keep still as a human. After the reveal of the Orphnoch King, he ran away in fear, refusing to have his humanity to be completely erased. His human side can also be seen going far to keep himself low to his superior and live (albeit not so peacefully) as a construction worker.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 1.8 sec.[note 1]
An Orphnoch with the nature of the centipede. He can move at fast movement of 200 km/h and the thorns, on his body, can extend and inject toxic substances that can cause severe pain.
Powers and abilities
- Human Mode: As all his race, he can transform from human to Orphnoch.
- Orphnoch Creation: As Orphnoch, he can use his tentacle or weapon for eliminated the hearts of the victims in burst of flames.
- Superhuman Strength: He has strength that can break an iron pillar with a single blow and can throw an enemy weighing 100 kg.
- Superhuman Agility: He can us high agility during battles.
- Rays of energy: Takuma can shoot blue rays of energy.
- Multi-Eye Function: He has a multi-eye function ability that keeps a filed view of 180 degrees, regardless if it's underground or on the ground.
- Centipede Butte: His centipede-like whip, full of spikes, can attacks to distance and can extend to 20 meters.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power: 2.5 t.
- Kicking Power: 5 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 35 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5.8 sec.
Once transformation is completed, the Faiz Armor has several key features in its design to offer protection to the user. Like all Rider gears, the Faiz armor manifests when the Faiz Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, and Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the red Photon Streams that ends at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlet and Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having a Energy Holster that the Faiz Pointer can be connected to. The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks and Ultimate Finder visor that gives Faiz incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, and a limited amount of x-ray vision.Appearances: 555 Episodes 20-21, 24-25
- SB-555B Faiz Driver - Faiz's transformation belt.
- SB-555C Faiz Shot - Digital camera-shaped knuckle-duster.
- SB-555L Faiz Pointer - A laser pointer which enables to produce an energy drill deathblow.
Behind the scenes
- Itsuro Takuma was portrayed by Jun Yamasaki (山崎 潤, Yamasaki Jun), who previously played as Kamen Rider G3-X and V-1 in Kamen Rider Agito. Meanwhile, the suit actor for Centipede Orphnoch is Seiji Takaiwa.
Centipede Orphnoch was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保, Shinohara Tamotsu).
- The design is an homage to Red Centipede (Kikaider 01) and Centipede Youkihi (Kamen Rider X), with his chest of the design resembling a straitjacket.
- His arms and legs have iron rings attached to them.
- TV Asahi. (2003). Centipede Orphnoch.
- TV Asahi. (2003). Kamen Rider Faiz.
- Kodansha. (2003). Masked Rider 555: Illustrated Super Encyclopedia. p. 4, 16. ISBN 978-4063044935.
- Tokuma Shoten. (2003). Masked Rider Faiz 1. p. 7, 10. ISBN 978-4197605378.
- Shogakukan. (2003). Masked Rider 555: Complete Works. First Volume. p. 16. ISBN 978-4091014917.
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
<ref> tags exist for a group named "note", but no corresponding
<references group="note"/> tag was found