|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Itsuro Takamizawa (高見沢 逸郎 Takamizawa Itsurō) was Kamen Rider Verde (仮面ライダーベルデ Kamen Raidā Berude, Masked Rider Verde), a fictional character in the tokusatsu production Kamen Rider Ryuki. He was one of the 13 Kamen Riders that the story revolves around, though his only screen appearance was in the TV Special 13 Riders, which was considered an alternate story to the TV series,during the events of 13 Riders Itsuro use the copy vent to have the form of Kamen Rider Knight (仮面ライダーナイト Kamen Raidā Naito, Masked Rider Knight) short time.
He was a thirty-eight year old businessman, head of the Takamizawa Group. Extremely wealthy, Takamizawa kept his sinister nature hidden to protect his public image. He accepted Kanzaki's proposal to join the Rider War so that he could gain more power and rule the world.
In the "13 Riders Special", he was the one to kill Kamen Rider Raia. Soon after he saw Shinji as a threat to his own plans and gathered every like-minded Rider, like Jun Shibaura and Shuichi Kitaoka to team up and dispose of the troublemaker. He also managed to mortally injure Kamen Rider Knight with his Final Vent, only to be killed by Knight's Final Vent immediately afterwards.
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
Kamen Rider Verde was part of a group of reinforcement riders led by Akira Date/Kamen Rider Birth to aid the primary riders in defeating the Rock Great Leader. All the Kamen Riders got on their bikes and performed the All Rider Break attack which destroyed the Great Leader.
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Kamen Rider Verde appears as a toy, when Sento and Sougo they find Ataru he brings them to his room which is filled with Kamen Rider memorabilia, with Sougo and Sento stunned to see toys of themselves. Ataru reveals that Kamen Riders are fictional.
Appearances in other media
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders: ~Let's Look! Only Your 48 Riders~
Type8. - The Strange Has a Match Strangely!
Kamen Rider Verde appears with Ichigou,SkyRider and ZO,according by Kivat-bat the 3rd Verde is consider a Devil Rider.
Type46. - The Lucky Food of the Boy is Refined!
Kamen Rider Verde appears with Kabuki,SkyRider and Agito Burning Form,according by Momotaros Verde is consider a lover for womens.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Ryuki (Video Game)
Kamen Rider Verde appears as a playable character in Kamen Rider Ryuki With others Kamen Riders of Kamen Rider Ryuki.
Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes
Kamen Rider Verde is an unlockable and playable character with the other Kamen Riders in Super Climax Heroes.
Kamen Rider Verde is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
He is head of the Takamizawa Group. Richer than sin, he lives a pastoral life where he can have anything he wants. He seems nice enough to his servants. But to the other Kamen Riders...? He is cruel and deadly. Indifferent to the actions of the monsters, he cares only to fight the other riders. Curiously, in the Special he seems well acquainted... with all the nasty ones. Aside from the fact that in that reality he murdered Tezuka.
Itsuro as Verde is a melee based fighter and a trickster. He mostly attack the riders when they are caught off the guard despite he is a skilled fighter.
Kamen Rider Verde
- Punching Power: 11.5 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 25 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6 sec.
Takamizawa can transform into Kamen Rider Verde using his Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Biogreeza. His Visor, the Bio Visor (バイオバイザー Baio Baizā), is mounted on his left thigh. All of Verde's parameters, with the exception of his kicking power, are below average. Thus, he relies on deception to defeat his opponents rather than direct confrontation.
Through the use of the Hold Vent, Verde can arm himself with the Bio-Winder (バイオワインダー Baio Waindā), a yo-yo weapon derived from Biogreeza's eye. He primarily relies on his Clear Vent, which makes him invisible, and the Copy Vent, which allows him to assume the appearance and weapon of a Rider.
By using his Final Vent, Verde can execute his finisher, the Death Punish, in which Biogreeza grabs Verde's legs with its tongue and swings him into the target, resulting in both Verde and the enemy being launched into the air. Verde then grabs the opponent and spins around before performing a piledriver on the enemy as the two fall to the ground.
- Punching Power: 10 t.[note 6]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 6]
- Resistance: 150 t. with Wing Wall[note 6]
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.[note 6]
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4.5 sec.[note 6]
- Wing Lancer: 100 t.[note 6]
- Sonic Breaker: 50 t.[note 6]
- Shadow Illusion: 50 t.[note 6]
- Flying Lancer: 250 t.[note 6]
- Advent: Darkwing: 200 t.[note 6]
By using the Copy Vent Advent Card, Verde can imitate the form of another Rider. He used this ability to imitate Kamen Rider Knight equiped with Wing Lancer in order to trick the other Riders into fighting each other.
Appearances: Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders
- Main article: Biogreeza (Ryuki)
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Bio Visor - Verde's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Dark Visor - Knight's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Bio-Winder - Personal weapon
- Wing Lancer - Temporaly weapon
- Ride Shooter - Motorcycle used by any Rider to enter the Mirror World
Behind the Scenes
Itsuro Takamizawa was portrayed by Arthur Kuroda (黒田 アーサー Kuroda Āsā). As Kamen Rider Verde, his suit actor is Fumiya Touei (藤榮 史哉 Tōei Fumiya),as Fake Kamen Rider Knight, his suit actor was Makoto Itō (伊藤 慎 Itō Makoto).
- At 38, his actor was the oldest to be cast as a Kamen Rider, until Hiroyuki Watanabe was cast as Kamen Rider Gaoh, and later Takanori Jinnai as Kamen Rider Sorcerer, and finally when Tsurutaro Kataoka was cast to be "Kamen Rider Jun".
- Kamen Rider Verde's name and appearance are derived from the word "Verde" which means "green" in Latin based languages like Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Like other Riders, Takamizawa died an ironic death: He attacked Ren and Shinji because he thought they didn't have the will to fight in the war, only to be killed by Ren after supposedly killing him.
- Verde is one of three riders in the series who has their Visor attached to their suit, the other two being Imperer whose Visor is mounted on his knee, and Gai whose Visor is on his shoulder. The same is said for their respective American counterparts.
- Despite to be the first Kamen Rider Verde to ever exist, Itsuro is the only Verde who is a villain.
- Itsuro is the only Kamen Rider Verde incarnation to use disguise to other Rider using Copy Vent.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER (as a toy)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Shogakukan. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Complete Works. Final Volume. p. 80-83. ISBN 978-4091014863.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Kodansha. (2015). Kamen Rider Official Mook. Heisei Vol. 03. p. 12. ISBN 978-4063535532.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 MediaWorks. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Hybrid File. p. 71. ISBN 978-4840224284.
- ↑ Advent Card: Hold Vent.
- ↑ Advent Card: Final Vent.
- ↑ Advent Card: Biogreeza.
- ↑ 230 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 300 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 2000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 5000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 Equivalent to real Knight
- Van - Itsuro's American counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Grant Staley - Itsuro's American counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Kimura - The new Kamen Rider Verde in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Kamen Rider Verde (A.R. World) - Another version of Verde found in Kamen Rider Decade
- Ren Akiyama - Original Kamen Rider Knight in Kamen Rider Ryuki.