|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Itsuro Takamizawa (高見沢 逸郎 Takamizawa Itsurō) was Kamen Rider Verde (仮面ライダーベルデ Kamen Raidā Berude, Masked Rider Verde), a fictional character in the tokusatsu production Kamen Rider Ryuki. He was one of the 13 Kamen Riders that the story revolves around, though his only screen appearance was in the TV Special 13 Riders, which was considered an alternate story to the TV series
Kamen Rider Ryuki
He was a 28 year old businessman, head of the Takamizawa Group. Extremely wealthy, Takamizawa kept his sinister nature hidden to protect his public image. He accepted Kanzaki's proposal to join the Rider War so that he could gain more power and rule the world.
In the "13 Riders Special", he was the one to kill Kamen Rider Raia. Soon after he saw Shinji as a threat to his own plans and gathered every like-minded Rider, like Jun Shibaura and Shuichi Kitaoka to team up and dispose of the troublemaker. He also managed to mortally injure Kamen Rider Knight with his Final Vent, only to be killed by Knight's Final Vent immediately afterwards.
Unable to continue Ren's wish, Shinji destroyed the master mirror with the monsters and Riders fading away only for the Riders to reappear and Shinji regaining the Ryuki deck. Confused, he screams when he heard Takamizawa's voice saying that the Rider Fight will not end.
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
Kamen Rider Verde was part of a group of reinforcement riders led by Akira Date/Kamen Rider Birth to aid the primary riders in defeating the Rock Great Leader. All the Kamen Riders got on their bikes and performed the All Rider Break attack which destroyed the Great Leader.
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Kamen Rider Verde appears as a toy, when Sento Kiryu and Sougo Tokiwa they find Ataru Hisanagahe brings them to his room which is filled with Kamen Rider memorabilia, with Sougo and Sento stunned to see toys of themselves. Ataru reveals that Kamen Riders are fictional.
Appearances in other media
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders: ~Let's Look! Only Your 48 Riders~
Type8. - The Strange Has a Match Strangely!
Kamen Rider Verde appears with 1, Skyrider, and ZO. According to Kivat-Bat the 3rd, Verde is considered to be a Devil Rider.
Type46. - The Lucky Food of the Boy is Refined!
Kamen Rider Verde appears with Kabuki, Skyrider, and Agito Burning Form. According to Momotaros, Verde is considered to be a lover for women.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Ryuki (Video Game)
Kamen Rider Verde appears as playable character in the PS1 game,like that the others Ryuki Riders also he summons his Contract Monster Biogreeza and using is Advent cards and his finishers Death Punish.
Climax Heroes Series
Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
Kamen Rider Verde appears in the video game with rest of Ryuki Riders and the others Kamen Riders of the Heisei Era, in Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO.
Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze
Kamen Rider Verde appears in the video game with the others Kamen Riders of the Heisei Era,in Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes Fourze for the Nintendo Wii.
Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes
Kamen Rider Verde is an unlockable and playable character with the other Kamen Riders in Super Climax Heroes.
Kamen Rider Riderbout
Kamen Rider Verde appears as a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Kamen Rider Break Joker
Kamen Rider Verde appears as a playable character with other Riders and monsters in Kamen Rider Break Joker.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Verde is a playable character with other Kamen Rider of Showa Heisei and Reiwa in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
He is head of the Takamizawa Group and lives a pastoral life. While kind to his servants, he cares only to fight the other riders, with no interest in the Mirror Monster's actions. Despite this, he does ally with some of the riders to kill the rest.
Itsuro as Verde is a melee-based fighter and a trickster. He mostly attacks the Riders when they are caught off the guard, despite being a skilled fighter
Kamen Rider Verde
- Punching Power: 11.5 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 25 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6 sec.
Takamizawa can transform into Kamen Rider Verde using his Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Biogreeza. His Visor, the Biovisor (バイオバイザー Baio Baizā), is mounted on his left thigh. All of Verde's parameters, with the exception of his kicking power, are below average. Thus, he relies on deception to defeat his opponents rather than direct confrontation.
Through the use of the Hold Vent, Verde can arm himself with the Bio-Winder (バイオワインダー Baio Waindā), a yo-yo weapon derived from Biogreeza's eye. He primarily relies on his Clear Vent, which makes him invisible, and the Copy Vent, which allows him to assume the appearance and weapon of a Rider.
By using his Final Vent, Verde can execute his finisher, the Death Punish, in which Biogreeza grabs Verde's legs with its tongue and swings him into the target, resulting in both Verde and the enemy being launched into the air. Verde then grabs the opponent and spins around before performing a piledriver on the enemy as the two fall to the ground.
- Punching Power: 10 t.[note 6]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 6]
- Resistance: 150 t. with Wingwall[note 6]
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.[note 6]
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4.5 sec.[note 6]
- Winglancer: 100 t.[note 6]
- Sonicbreaker: 50 t.[note 6]
- Shadow Illusion: 50 t.[note 6]
- Flyinglancer: 250 t.[note 6]
- Advent: Darkwing: 200 t.[note 6]
By using the Copy Vent Advent Card, Verde can imitate the form of another Rider. He used this ability to imitate Kamen Rider Knight equiped with Winglancer in order to trick the other Riders into fighting each other.
This form is exclusive to 13 Riders
- Main article: Biogreeza (Ryuki)
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Biovisor - Verde's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Darkvisor - Knight's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Bio-Winder - Personal weapon
- Winglancer - Temporay weapon
- Rideshooter - Motorcycle used by any Rider to enter the Mirror World
Behind the Scenes
Itsuro Takamizawa was portrayed by Arthur Kuroda (黒田 アーサー Kuroda Āsā). As Kamen Rider Verde, his suit actor is Fumiya Touei (藤榮 史哉 Tōei Fumiya),as Fake Kamen Rider Knight, his suit actor was Makoto Itō (伊藤 慎 Itō Makoto).
- At 38, his actor was the oldest to be cast as a Kamen Rider, until Hiroyuki Watanabe was cast as Kamen Rider Gaoh, and later Takanori Jinnai as Kamen Rider Sorcerer, and finally when Tsurutaro Kataoka was cast to be "Kamen Rider Jun".
- Kamen Rider Verde's name and appearance are derived from the word "Verde" which means "green" in Latin based languages like Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Like other Riders, Takamizawa died an ironic death: He attacked Ren and Shinji because he thought they didn't have the will to fight in the war, only to be killed by Ren after supposedly killing him.
- Verde is one of three riders in the series who has their Visor attached to their suit, the other two being Imperer whose Visor is mounted on his knee, and Gai whose Visor is on his shoulder. The same is said for their respective American counterparts.
- Despite being the first Kamen Rider Verde to ever exist, Itsuro is the only one who is a villain.
- Itsuro is the only Kamen Rider Verde incarnation to use the Copy Vent to disguise himself as another Ryuki Rider.
- Verde is the only Rider in Ryuki who uses a Spanish word in his Rider name, followed by Kento Fukamiya/Kamen Rider Espada in Kamen Rider Saber.
- Itsuro Takamizawa/Kamen Rider Verde shares the same first name with Itsuro Takuma/Centipede Orphnoch, one of the villains of Kamen Rider 555.
- Coincidently, both are Kamen Riders but in the case of Takuma, that is only temporarily
- Itsuro as Kamen Rider Verde made a brief cameo among other Riders in Super Hero Time between Kamen Rider Kabuto and GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER (as a toy)
- ↑ Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders. DVD Bonus. Data File.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Shogakukan. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Complete Works. Final Volume. p. 80-83. ISBN 978-4091014863.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Kodansha. (2015). Kamen Rider Official Mook. Heisei Vol. 03. p. 12. ISBN 978-4063535532.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 MediaWorks. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Hybrid File. p. 71. ISBN 978-4840224284.
- ↑ Advent Card: Hold Vent.
- ↑ Advent Card: Final Vent.
- ↑ Advent Card: Biogreeza.
- ↑ 230 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 300 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 2000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 5000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 Equivalent to real Knight
- Van - Itsuro's American counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Grant Staley - Itsuro's American counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Kimura - The new Kamen Rider Verde in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Kamen Rider Verde (A.R. World) - Another version of Verde found in Kamen Rider Decade
- Ren Akiyama - Original Kamen Rider Knight in Kamen Rider Ryuki.