|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Sougo is at risk of being unable to graduate unless he passes his final examination! Sougo starts to focus and study hard but he dozes off and starts to dream again. In his dream he sees a future where humans and machines confront each other, as well as Kamen Rider Kikai!
- "According to this book, average high schooler Sougo Tokiwa embarks on a path which leads him to become the demonic king of time, Ohma Zi-O. He defeats the alternate self of Shinji Kido (Kamen Rider Ryuki) known as Another Ryuga and evolves into Kamen Rider Zi-O II, who can see into the future. Of course, the other me, White Woz isn't going to stand for this. His goal is for Geiz to evolve into GeizRevive."
- ―Black Woz[src]
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Black Woz (黑ウォズ Kuro Wozu) & White Woz (白ウォズ Shiro Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Heure (ウール Ūru): Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito)
- Ora (オーラ Ōra): Ayaka Konno (紺野 彩夏 Kon'no Ayaka)
- Swartz (スウォルツ Suworutsu): Kentaro Kanesaki (兼崎 健太郎 Kanesaki Kentarō)
- Junichiro Tokiwa (常磐 順一郎 Tokiwa Jun'ichirō): Katsuhisa Namase (生瀬 勝久 Namase Katsuhisa)
- Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- BeyonDriver Voice: AFRO (アフロ Afuro)
- Rento Makina (真紀那 レント Makina Rento): Jingi Irie (入江 甚儀 Irie Jingi)
- Kikaidriver Voice: Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Maruko (マルコ): Riki Ohkuma (大熊理樹 Ookuma Riki)
- Child: Shinnosuke Akitani (秋谷眞之介 Akitani Shinnosuke), Yuzuki Kondo (近藤柚妃 Kondō Yuzuki), Ryotaro Harago (原郷良太郎 Haragō Ryōtarō), Tomohiro Fukazawa (深澤智大 Fukazawa Tomohiro), Ako Yamada (山田亜湖 Yamada Ako)
- Humanoise: Kazuki Miyagawa (宮川 佳寿姬 Miyagawa Kazuki), Minoru Watanabe (渡辺実 Watanabe Minoru), Takuma Komori (小森 拓真 Komori Takuma), Yume Sakanashi (坂梨 由芽 Sakanashi Yume), Keita Kanno (菅野 慶太 Kanno Keita)
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Geiz: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Kamen Rider Woz: Eitoku (永德)
- Kamen Rider Kikai: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji)
- Another Kikai: Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- Watch used:
- Form(s) used:
- Futureing Shinobi
- The Ghost Ridewatch is mirrored in Closing Screen.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside the 4 Week Continuous Special Super Sentai Strongest Battle!! episode 1, Battle1: Who is the Strongest in History!?.
- Viewership: 2.7%
- Closing Screen Ridewatches:
- Kamen Rider: Zi-O, Geiz, Woz
- Zi-O: Zi-O II
- Geiz: Ghost (Mirrored)
- Woz: Shinobi
- Count at episode end,
- Watches in Zi-O's possession: Zi-O, Fourze, OOO, OOO Tadajol Combo, Gaim, Kodoma, Decade, W, Zi-O II, Phone, Bike, Kuuga
- Watches in Geiz's possession: Geiz, Cross-Z, Ghost, Drive, Faiz, Wizard, Genm, Build, Ex-Aid, Phone, Bike
- Watches in Tsukuyomi's possession: Phone, Taka
- Watches In Woz’s possession: Woz, Shinobi, Quiz
- The title of this episode, "It's Kikai!" (キカイだー！ Kikai dā!), is a pun on Kikaider (キカイダー Kikaidā), Jingi Irie's previous Tokusatsu hero role.
- This is the first episode where Zi-O doesn't assume his default form.
- Black Woz does not appear during the main events of this episode, except for the opening recap and closing of the episode.
- The prop satellites are modified from the Modeling Support Goods toyline made by Kotobukiya.