|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
Issei Kurosaki (黒崎 一誠 Kurosaki Issei) was Kamen Rider Caucasus (仮面ライダーコーカサス Kamen Raidā Kōkasasu, Masked Rider Caucasus), a Kamen Rider that only appears in Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love (when he tries to destroy all humanity). He transforms using the power of the gold Kabutech Zecter, the Caucasus Zecter. His power exceeds the power of most Kabuto Riders.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances in other media
- 3 Video Game appearances
- 4 Imagin Possessions
- 5 Forms
- 6 Equipment
- 7 Rider Cards
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 Notes
- 10 Appearances
- 11 References
- 12 See also
Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love
He first appeared when he kills Kamen Rider Hercus via Hyper Clock Up and drops his blue rose at the corpse. One day later, he was sent by ZECT to go aboard on a space station to ensure their secret mission goes as planned.
However Kabuto and Gatack were able to get onto the space station to discover the real plot. Though at first both riders are outmatched by Caucasus due to the Hyper Zecter, Gatack successfully held him off allowing for Kabuto to steal the Hyper Zecter and eject him into space. Kabuto sends Gatack back to the Earth via an escape pod as he was completely exhausted.
But this doesn't stop Caucasus from having his revenge and killing Gatack by smashing the escape pod's window, sucking the contents of the pod into the vacuum of space. But Kabuto had predicted this and uses the Hyper Zecter to go back in time to prevent Gatack's death, and kills Caucasus by kicking him to the missile before it hits the meteor.
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider Caucasus appears with other Kamen Riders commanded by Wataru Kurenai, but all are
murdered by Decade in episode 1 of Kamen Rider Decade in the dream of Natsumi Hikari. The dream then concludes with Decade as the only Rider in the Rider War.
Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship
Diend appears long enough to summon Kamen Riders Ouja, G3, and Caucasus as wild cards in the fight. The Oni Brothers are able to defeat them until Tsukasa and Sieg arrive, allowing Den-O to assume Wing form as Momotaros possess Tsukasa to fight as Decade. The other Tarōs do the same with Diend's summoned Riders. Caucasus is possessed by Kintaros with the other riders being possessed by Urataros and Ryutaros.
The Destroyer of Worlds
In the special version of episode 31, Kamen Rider Caucasus is seen as one of the many Kamen Riders who fought in the Rider War against Decade and were all destroyed. They were presumably restored after the destruction (and subsequent revival) of Decade at the end of the Rider War and the worlds were restored.
Episode Yellow: Treasure de End Pirates
During the events of Episode Yellow: Treasure de End Pirates, Kamen Rider Diend Complete Form summons Caucasus alongside seven other Movie Riders using the Attack Ride Card Gekijouban to defeat Kamen Rider G Den-O. Here, Caucasus uses Rider Kick, possibly in order to better go along with the other Riders' ranged finishing moves (as occurred with Kamen Rider Glaive's Gravity Slash).
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Kamen Rider Caucasus appears as a Toy ,when Sento and Sougo they find Ataru he brings them to his room which is filled with Kamen Riders memorabilia, with Sougo and Sento stunned to see toys of themselves. Ataru reveals that Kamen Riders are fictional.
Appearances in other media
Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off
That One! Jiro Okamoto: Final Blow Diet!!
Kamen Rider Caucasus appears with Ouja, Leangle, IXA, and Black, cited as examples of the costumes Eitoku used. Later in the beginning of the questionnaire, Kenichi asks which Rider is Jiro referring to, it is finally discovered that it is Black.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Kabuto video game
Kamen Rider Riderbout
Kamen Rider Caucasus appears as a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Kamen Rider: Battride War series
Kamen Rider Battride War II
Caucasus reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War II as a boss, with Worms as mind bosses against Kamen Rider Kabuto and Kamen Rider Gatack. He easily defeats Kamen Rider Gatack. When Caucasus had the opportunity to destroy, the Kabuto Gatack gets in the way with Kabuto stealing his Hyper Zecter and transforming in Hyper Kabuto and destroys Caucasus the first time. Kabuto uses Hyper Clock Up to time travel in the moment when Caucasus killed Gatack, and he later is destroyed by Kabuto Hyper Form Rider Kick by a second time.
Kamen Rider Caucasus reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis as a boss.
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Caucasus appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Rider Punch.
Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes
Kamen Rider Caucasus appears as a playable character and Boss among the other villains in Movies or TV series. He appears in his respective event and uses Rider Punch or Hyper Rider Kick against his opponents in Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Caucasus is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Masked Rider Expansion
Kamen Rider Caucasus appears as a playable character in this trading card game with other Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Heisei-Era , Showa-Era, Super Sentai, Metal Heroes and other Heroes.
Kamen Rider Caucasus transforms using the power of his gold Kabutech Zecter, the Caucasus Zecter. His power easily exceeds the power of all the other Riders.
- "Henshin! Change Beetle!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Hearing: 5 km.
- Punching Power: 4.5 t.
- Kicking Power: 8 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 42 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
- Hyper Rider Kick: 30 t.
- Caucasus Zecter: Transformation device
- Rider Brace: Transformation brace
- Hyper Zecter: A device that allows Caucasus to use Hyper Clock Up
- ZECT Buckle: A Clock Up belt, which has side pads as Rider Belt's side pads
- Normal Clock Up function is unused in exchange to use Hyper Zecter's Hyper Clock Up on the left side pad of the belt
- ZECT Kunaigun: Personal weapon
- Machine Zectron (Video Game exclusive)
- "Kamen Ride: Caucasus"
- ―Diendriver summoning announcement[src]
- KamenRide: Caucasus: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Caucasus. Used by Kamen Rider Diend to summon Kamen Rider Caucasus. First used to battle the Oni Brothers, Caucasus is quickly possessed by Kintaros. It is also one of the eight cards used by Diend Complete Form.
Behind the Scenes
Issei Kurosaki was portrayed by Akio Mori (森 昭生 Mori Akio), better known by the name Musashi (武蔵). In the Kamen Rider Kabuto (Video game) his voiced is portrayed by Jōji Nakata (中田 譲治 Nakata Jōji). As Kamen Rider Caucasus, his suit actor is Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō).
- Issei Kurosaki is the only Kabutech Rider to have used the Hyper Zecter.
- In Kamen Rider Kabuto PS2 video game, Caucasus is voiced by Jōji Nakata instead of Musashi.
- The Kabutech Riders have the same colors as the Olympic medals: Gold, Silver, and Bronze. These colors also represent the strength of the Riders, with gold being the strongest and bronze being the weakest.
- Kamen Rider Caucasus is the only Kabutech Rider that has multiple users.
- Issei Kurosaki shares the same last name with Reiji Kurosaki (Kamen Rider G Den-O).
- The Kabutech Riders are the second trio Riders in the Heisei Era after Ace Riders featured in Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace. This is subsequently followed by the Dark Necroms in Kamen Rider Ghost's movie and Quartzer of Kamen Rider Zi-O.
- Issei Kurosaki is the first gold-colored Rider to have a Caucasus Beetle motif followed by Gai Amatsu/Kamen Rider Thouser from Kamen Rider Zero-One.
- He and Hercus share a few similarities with Kamoru and Mars.
- They are gold-silver pairs who share the same motifs (while Hercus and Caucasus are beetle-themed Riders, Kamuro and Mars are apple-themed Riders ).
- Both Caucasus and Mars are movie-exclusive evil gold Riders in their respective movies.
- Out of all Original Riders that returned in Decade, he is one of the many deceased Movie Riders to make a return in the series.
- Caucasus, unlike Ketaros and Hercus, never uses the ZECT Kunaigun in his first appearance, but later in post events or crossovers such as in the Rider War, he does utilize it.
- In the promotional poster of the movie Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer Caucasus among other Kamen Riders is seen in the background of the movie poster but they didn't show up in the actual movie.
- Issei is one of the many Kabuto Riders that does not have an A.R World counterpart.