|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- "I'll beat you one-handed in five seconds! It's no bluff, it's for real!"
- ―Hattari's proclamation to Shinobi[src]
Isamichi Konjo (今生 勇道 Konjō Isamichi) is Kamen Rider Hattari (仮面ライダーハッタリ Kamen Raidā Hattari), a Rider from the year 2022 who is a rival of Kamen Rider Shinobi.
Isamichi Konjo is Rentaro Kagura's childhood friend and the son of the CEO of a large company called Konjo Company (今生カンパニー Konjō Kanpanī) who becomes popular among ninjas. Konjo has a crush on Rentaro's sister Iroha. However, he is distressed after hearing that she admires Kamen Rider Shinobi instead of him. Thus, he decides to defeat the purple Kamen Rider to win her heart.
Isamichi is a man who will do anything to achieve his goal, even if he has to cheat to do so. However, what he has done is not without the feeling of guilt as deep inside his heart, he is a kind person as he explained that he actually feels regret on sabotaging the competition for Iroha. He is also a somewhat dense individual, as villains can use his rivalry with Shinobi to trick him into working for them.
Isamichi initially saw Shinobi as a hindrance of his love to Iroha. But Isamichi is not smart enough to notice that Shinobi is, in fact, Rentaro as he once asked him where Shinobi was after Rentaro de-transformed a short time ago and got a foul reply which led him to go the other way around.
Powers and Abilities
- Ninjutsu: As part of the year 2022's necessity and being the son of a company that focuses on ninja, Isamichi is trained in the way of the ninja.
- Body Replacement Technique: Isamichi can swap places with a log to escape an incoming projectile attack.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Hattari is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Kamen Rider Hattari
- "Fundari? Kettari? Hattari! Kamen Rider Hattari!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 196.7 cm
- Rider Weight: 92.2 kg
- Punching Power: 6.8 t
- Kicking Power: 12.2 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 62 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 3.8 seconds
Kamen Rider Hattari's techniques include:
- Kachikochi Ninpo (カチコチ忍法 Kachikochi Ninpō, lit. "Frozen Ninja Art"): By initiating Ice Technique (氷遁の術 Hyōton no Jutsu), Hattari unleashes a gust of wind that freezes his target in a block of ice at absolute zero. Also announced as Ninpo Tsumetai.
- Niagara Ninpo ( ナイアガラ忍法 Niagara Ninpō): By initiating Water Technique ( スイトンの術 Suitōn no Jutsu), Hattari can send a wave of water at the enemy.
- Fantastic Ninpo (ファンタスティック忍法 Fantasutikku Ninpō, lit. "Fantastic Ninja Art"): Hattari jumps into the air with a trail of wasps, initiating a Rider Kick with a swirling shuriken at his foot, before it being a bluff, transforming into a swarm of wasps as he appears behind the enemy and slashes at them.
Appearances: Rider Time: Kamen Rider Shinobi
- Hattari Driver - Hattari's transformation device.
- Shuriken Starter - Hattari's transformation trinket.
- Gold Hyoutan - A small bottle that houses Hattari's equipment.
- Ninjatō - Hattari's main weapon. In contrast to Shinobi's reverse grip, Hattari held it normally.
Behind the Scenes
Kamen Rider Hattari was designed by Takato Yamashita among with other Zi-O Riders.
- Hattari's suit is remodeled from Kamen Rider Dark Drive.
- In the closer look, Dark Drive's visor and undersuit could be seen clearly unaltered.
- Similar to Shinobi, Kamen Rider Hattari's weapon is reused from Kamen Rider Fuma's Fuma Sōzantō.
- Isamichi's Rider name is an allusion to Hattori Hanzō, a famous ninja in the Sengoku period who is famous for saving the life of Tokugawa Ieyasu and helping him become the ruler of a unified Japan.
- The name "Hattari" (はったり) also means "bluff" or "deception" in Japanese when written in Hiragana. This is also ironically fitting to his nature as he was always bluffing to Shinobi and get himself fooled in return.
- In a way, Hattari is the "secondary" rider of his series, with Shinobi being the "primary". 
- Although like Shinobi, the characters "仮面騎士" that appear during Hattari's transformation and they are seal script style kanji, Toei didn't give a kanji name for Hattari.
- Hattari's pre-battle catchphrase is similar to that of Kamen Rider Amazon Sigma, who also challenged to defeat his opponent within specific units.
- While Hattari challenges defeat within a period of time, Amazon Sigma challenged to defeat within a specific number of moves.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O Spin-off