|This article is about a/an group of henchmen in Kamen Rider Zero-One .|
The Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider (インベイディングホースシュークラブレイダー Inbeidingu Hōsushū Kurabu Reidā), also referred to as the Battle Raiders (バトル レイダー Batoru Reidā), are a division of A.I.M.S. soldiers who transform into Raiders by using the Invading Horseshoe Crab Progrisekey with the Raidriser.
Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider
- Height: Varies
- Weight: Varies
A.I.M.S. soldiers transform into the Invading Horseshoe Crab Raiders (インベイディングホースシュークラブレイダー Inbeidingu Hōsushū Kurabu Reidā) by using the Invading Horseshoe Crab Progrisekey in the Raidriser.
- Tridenta (トリデンタ Toridenta): The Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider's high-caliber submachine gun.
- Harken Stringer (ハーケンストリンガー Hākensutoringā): A special net used to capture Humagears.
- Invading Bolide (インベイディングボーライド Inbeidingu Boraido):
- Each Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider charges up a large sphere of energy in their machine guns before firing it out as a burst of energy.
- The Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider creates a red energy shield for protection.
- Raidriser - Transformation device
- Invading Horseshoe Crab Progrisekey - Transformation trinket
- ZAIA Spec
Behind the Scenes
The Battle Raiders are portrayed by the following actors:
- Ono (尾野 Ono) is portrayed by Hayato Takenaka (竹中 隼人 Takenaka Hayato), who previously portrayed a Resistance member in Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- Eida (栄田 Eida) is portrayed by suit actor Ryuma Hashido (橋渡 竜馬 Hashido Ryūma).
- Degawa (出川 Degawa) is portrayed by suit actor Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya).
- Shida (志田 Shida) is portrayed by suit actor Danki Sakae (榮 男樹 Sakae Danki).
- Eifuku (永福 Eifuku) is portrayed by Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku), who also serves as suit actor for Kamen Rider Jin.
- Ito (井東 Itō) is portrayed by Yuki Shiomi (潮見勇輝 Shiomi Yūki), who previously portrayed a Resistance member in Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider was designed by Takato Yamashita (山下 貴斗 Yamashita Takato).
- In addition to both being solid gray-colored henchmen, the Invading Horseshoe Crab Raiders are similar to Trilobite Magia in that trilobites and horseshoe crabs are both marine arthropods that existed at the same time hundreds of millions of years ago.
- The Invading Horseshoe Crab Raiders are retooled from the Battle Magia from Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- Invading Horseshoe Crab Raiders are the fifth group of henchmen to use a similar transformation device as the Riders of their season without being Riders themselves.
- All of the Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider users have two kanji on their respective name.
- Two of Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider users previously portrayed members of the Human Resistance. In this case, Ono and Ito.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One