|This article is about a/an web episode in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Interview with Future People (インタビュー・ウィズ・未来人 Intabyū Wizu Miraijin) is the twelfth episode of Kamen Rider Zi-O: Supplementary Plan. It was released on TTFC accompanying the twelfth episode of Kamen Rider Zi-O as its "episode 12.5".
As Geiz recaps the latest episode, Woz appears and criticizes Geiz's uninteresting narration. Woz and Geiz discuss the possibility that the audience may get confused between them and the Time Jackers, as they all are from the future. After Sworz - who displays a more comical and melodramatic personality - comes out of nowhere and joins them, Woz declares that they would hold a surprise interview:
- "Where are you from?" (This segment censor the faces and the voices of all interviewees): Geiz answers that he is from 2068, the same years as Woz. Although, due of several circumstances, Woz is becoming Geiz's nemesis. While Sworz claims that he is merely from the future as the details have not been worked out yet.
- "What are your goals?" (This segment removes the face blurring as the interviewees twist their own voices): Geiz says he needs to stop Oma Zi-O, whom Woz claims to have sworn loyalty to. Sworz says he wants to throne a new king in his favor.
- "What do you think for Japan in 2018?" (From this point, nothing is censored anymore): Geiz complains that Namie Amuro has retired, while Woz says the US-China trade dispute and the Korean Penisula issues are more worrisome. However, Sworz says he discovered a place called Ōizumi-gakuen, which is even cooler than Akihabara, especially in the winter.
- "Tell us your real goals":
- Geiz says he really wants to kill Zi-O , but other people say the way he reluctantly nice to the people he should hate is his appeal, which confuses him.
- Woz insists that he is loyal to his king, and denies to have any ulterior motives, even though twists are needed for the story development.
- Sworz says since he failed a lot, he may need a bodyguard, which fits the trend of the villain to be powered up before Christmas. His comedic acting eventually causes technical difficulty.
Woz concludes that their interview has shed some light for the viewers, to which Geiz doubts. Sworz says they should visit Ōizumi together. Geiz then points that the only reason Sworz was here in the first place was that a lot of people requested him to appear, as shown in Sworz script cover, much to Sworz astonishment.
The episode ends with Sworz performs another comical acting.
- Geiz Myoukouin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Woz (ウォズ Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Sworz (スウォルツ Suworutsu): Kentaro Kanesaki (兼崎 健太郎 Kanesaki Kentarō)
- to be added
- Similar to the conclusion of previous arc, the Gaim Arc does not have returning legends (Kouta Kazuraba and Kaito Kumon in this case) make an appearance at all in any Supplementary Plan episode.
- Sworz's words about finding a bodyguard before Christmas foreshadows his control of Kasshin to fight Zi-O in episode 16.