|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
to be added
Insect Wars Kabuto was developed as part of a series of Heisei Rider Gashats by Genm Corp.. As part of CEO Kuroto Dan's ambition to gather the power of the legends preceeding his own Kamen Riders, they contributed to the completion of his Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
A manifestation of Kamen Rider Kabuto (仮面ライダーカブト Kamen Raidā Kabuto) appeared as part of a gathering of the first seventeen Heisei Riders which empowered Genm as he performed the Ganbarizing Critical Strike, defeating the three doctor Riders with one Rider Kick. Returning to his lair, Dan announced to Parado, who had taken the guise of Dr. Pac-Man, that everything was proceeding according to plan as his assembly of Gashats was completed.
Insect Wars Kabuto Gashat
to be added
Behind the scenes
Among the Rider Gashats based off the first thirteen Heisei Riders, Insect Wars Kabuto appears on-screen in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm; its associated Kabuto Gamer features exclusively in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of Jet Combat's Level 3 jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 3 jingle is a remix of Bang Bang Shooting's Level 3 jingle.
- Though the printed name on the Gashat is in English, the activation announcement is spoken in Japanese.
- The concept of the game may take inspiration from real life beetle battling sports that are a popular thing for Japanese youth.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm