|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
He has the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Ibuki (仮面ライダー威吹鬼 Kamen Raidā Ibuki) who is master of the trumpet-based Ongekidō Ibuki Style (威吹鬼流 Ibuki Ryū), running the Ibuki Lesson Studio. He and his entirely female student body wear uwagi with hakama; Ibuki has kataginu on top of the uwagi. After listening to Akira's reasoning and Tsukasa's advice, he discards his rivalry with Zanki (A.R. World) and steps down as teacher in favor of Akira. He later fights without his "mask" against the Bakegani, wielding a trombone version of the Ongekidan Reppu.
- Rider Height: 6 shaku 9 sun (approx. 209.1 cm, one say 210 cm)
- Rider Weight: 37.3 kan (approx. 139.9 kg, one say 140 kg)
- Punching Power: 4000 kan (15 t)
- Lifting Power: 500 man-power (5 t)
- Kicking Power: 8000 kan (30 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 44 ken (80 m)
- Maximum Running Speed: 1 chō per 2.5 sec (approx. 100 m per 2.3 sec, one say 2.5 sec
- Finisher Power: 37 t
In this Oni form, Ibuki is a blue demon. This is Ibuki's basic and only form, despite being a member of the head family, Ibuki does not have a second form. To become this form, Ibuki blows into his whistle and air gathers around him like a tornado, causing his body to transform into that of an Oni. Ibuki also gains a second "oni face" which is a crest that forms on his forehead. Unlike most Kamen Riders, Ibuki does not wear a suit, rather his demon form is his true form.
- Henshin Onibue - Onteki: A whistle-like transformation device.
- Ongekimei - Narukaze: A device that attaches on his belt for uses of finisher attacks.
- Disk Animals: Ibuki's disk-like support robots.
- Ongekikan - Reppuu: A trumpet-like gun.
- Kitōjutsu Senpūjin (鬼闘術・旋風刃) Ibuki charges himself with power, and adds wind power to his punches, chops, and kicks. He is able to defeat various air type Makamou easily with this attack.
- Kitōjutsu Onizume (鬼闘術・鬼爪) Forms claws from his hands to stab and slash at Makamou. These claws are nearly unbreakable, thus making them one of Ibuki's most useful weapons.
Ongeki Sha Shippū Issen (音撃射・疾風一閃) Ibuki inhales deeply then begins blowing through the trumpet. The waves of wind and sound engulf the large Makamou, reacting to the tracking shots fired by Ibuki before the initial attack. Finally the trumpet creates a large wave which destroys the Makamou.
- As with most of the characters in the World of Hibiki arc of Kamen Rider Decade, Ibuki is portrayed by his original actor, Jouji Shibue.
- Ibuki's students throw red rose petals around his feet, which swirl around him when he transforms; this may be a nod to the fact that actor Jouji Shibue played Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Kamen, who uses red roses as his calling card and main weapon, in Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon.