|This article is about a/an character with multiple versions in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Ibuki (イブキ) is a character originating from Kamen Rider Hibiki. In Kamen Rider Decade, in the World of Hibiki, a possible future of the Hibiki lore is seen, where Ibuki also exists. Both versions are portrayed by Jyoji Shibue.
- Punching Power: 15 t
- Kicking Power: 30 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 80 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 2.5 sec
- Finisher Power: 37 t
In this Oni form, Ibuki is a blue demon. This is Ibuki's basic and only form, despite being a member of the head family, Ibuki does not have a second form. To become this form, Ibuki blows into his whistle and air gathers around him like a tornado, causing his body to transform into that of an Oni. Ibuki also gains a second "oni face" which is a crest that forms on his forehead. Unlike most Kamen Riders, Ibuki does not wear a suit, rather his demon form is his true form.
Appearances: Episodes 7-8, 10-11, 13-14, 17-18, 21-22, 24, 28-35, 37-48, Let's go Kamen Riders
- Henshin Onibue Onteki: A whistle-like transformation device.
- Ongekimei Narukaze: A device that attaches on his belt for uses of finisher attacks.
- Ongekikou: A device that attaches on his belt for uses of finisher attacks.
- Ongekikou Kaenzentsumi: Hibiki's device, Ibuki uses it once in his Orochi-sealing training.
- Disk Animals: Ibuki's disk-like support robots.
- Ongekikan Reppuu: A trumpet-like gun.
- Ongekibou Yamase: A pair of drumsticks.
- Ongekibou Rekka: Hibiki's weapons, Ibuki uses these in his Orochi-sealing training.
- Kitōjutsu - Senpūjin (鬼闘術・旋風刃 Demon Fighting Technique: Whirlwind Blade): Ibuki charges himself with power, and adds wind power to his punches, chops, and kicks. He is able to defeat various air type Makamou easily with this attack.
- Kitōjutsu - Onizume (鬼闘術・鬼爪 Demon Fighting Technique: Demon Claw): Forms claws from his hands to stab and slash at Makamou. These claws are nearly unbreakable, thus making them one of Ibuki's most useful weapons.
Ongeki Sha: Shippū Issen (音撃射・疾風一閃 Sound Attack Shoot: Gale Flash): Ibuki inhales deeply then begins blowing through the trumpet. The waves of wind and sound engulf the large Makamou, reacting to the tracking shots fired by Ibuki before the initial attack. Finally the trumpet creates a large wave which destroys the Makamou.
- KamenRide: Ibuki: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Ibuki. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Ibuki. Used in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found