|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Stronger.|
I am the Electric Human Stronger!! (おれは電気人間ストロンガー！！ Ore wa Denki Ningen Sutorongā!!) is the first episode of Kamen Rider Stronger. Unlike previous Kamen Rider Series premieres and indeed the majority of those that would follow, it introduces the protagonist as already a Kamen Rider fighting evil, instead of showing him being thrown into the conflict and becoming a Rider. Stronger and Tackle's origin would be shown in the second episode.
to be added
to be added
- Shigeru Jō (城 茂 Jō Shigeru): Shigeru Araki (荒木 茂 Araki Shigeru)
- Yuriko Misaki (岬 ユリ子 Misaki Yuriko): Kyōko Okada (岡田 京子 Okada Kyōko)
- Titan (タイタン Taitan): Akira Hamada (浜田 晃 Hamada Akira)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā): Shinji Nakae (中江 真司 Nakae Shinji)
- This episode premiered on the same date that it's former network, NET (the future TV-Asahi) aired Ep. 1: The Crimson Sun! The Invincible Gorengers, the first episode of the very first Sentai, Himitsu Sentai Gorenger, in the same slot that previously aired Stronger's predecessor series, Kamen Rider Amazon.
- This is the beginning of a 14 year period where the KR franchise wouldn't air on NET, but rival network TBS.
- Kamen Rider Stronger DVD Volume 1 features episodes 1-11.
- Kamen Rider Stronger Blu-ray Volume 1 features episodes 1-21.