|This article is about a/an rider machine in Kamen Rider V3.|
Hurricane (ハリケーン Harikēn) is V3's motorcycle which was used in his rider form. It can execute the Hurricane Dash (ハリケーンダッシュ Harikēn Dasshu) and the Hurricane Last Dash (ハリケーンラストダッシュ Harikēn Rasuto Dasshu) in mid-air. This motorcycle can also fly over long distances.
All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
V3 made his appearance riding Hurricane with the Double Riders on their New Cyclone bikes through a dimensional wall, as all the other Kamen Riders marched behind them on foot, when Decade and Diend were at the mercy of the Dai-Shocker army.
All Rider Break
Kamen Rider Taisen
In other media
- Main article: Hurricane (The Next)
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
Just as V3 has his Double Typhoon, Hurricane has a single Typhoon, which changes color to indicate what speed Hurricane is traveling at.
- Blue: 200km/h (approx 124 mph)
- Yellow: 400km/h (approx. 249 mph)
- Red: 600km/h (approx. 373 mph)
Behind the scenes
- V3 appears riding his Hurricane, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- By performing the Au Lait function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted V3 Rider Lockseed makes the announcement, Hurricane!.
- Kamen Rider V3
- Kamen Rider X
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Kamen Rider (Skyrider)
- Kamen Rider 1 Through RX: Big Gathering (archive footage only)
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
- Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai