|This article is about a/an Undead in Kamen Rider Blade.|
The Human Undead (ヒューマンアンデッド Hyūman Andeddo) is the winner of the previous Battle Fight and ancestor of the entire human race (though his origins previous are unknown). Though released, he was willingly sealed by the Black Joker in the form of Chalice, serving as the Spirit Human card that provides both Hajime's human form and part of his persona. Through his influence and by having his form taken by Joker so often, Joker eventually developed a passion for protecting humanity. The Human Undead can also communicate with humans via telepathy.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- The Human Undead is portrayed by Ryōji Morimoto.
- He is the only Undead to perfectly resemble a member of his modern day species counterparts, all others being humanoid monsters. Though unstated, this may be due to his victory in the Battle Fight.
- It is currently unknown what would happen if the B.O.A.R.D Riders were to use the sealed Human Undead's powers, since the Spirit Human card's only use on-screen was changing the Joker Undead into Hajime Aikawa.
- Considering his benevolent nature, it is questionable how he was able to win the previous Battle Fight; his methods go unaddressed during the series.
- Oddly enough, it has been hinted that the Human Undead's physical strength is below most Undeads in general, as Aikawa Hajime can barely hold his own against such foes without using another Undead's form and powers.
- He is one of very few Category 2-10 Undead that are capable of speech.
- His card being the "Spirit" card is a pun, as he literally allows Hajime to see and appreciate the "Human Spirit".
- It is also the only Rouze Card to name only the ability of the card under the image, as all others name both the ability and Undead's species.
- As evidenced in Kamen Rider Zi-O, the Human Undead's skin can age like that a regular human despite being technically immortal. This is proven when Hajime Aikawa is shown to have bags under his eyes.