|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Horobi (滅 lit. "Destroy") is the leader of the terrorist group MetsubouJinrai.net, hacking into HumaGears and transforming them into Magia using Zetsumerise Keys and the ZetsumeRiser, with the goal of causing the destruction of humanity. Jin carries out his orders.
He transforms into Kamen Rider Horobi (仮面ライダー滅 Kamen Raidā Horobi) using the Metsuboujinrai Force Riser.
The commanding terrorist leader of MetsubouJinrai.net, he believes that AI systems surpass humanity in every way. He launched MetsubouJinrai.NET and hacks HumaGears causing them to become "murder machines". He viewed the destruction of humanity as nothing but entertainment as he had once enjoyed the destruction of the current city he stays in for his hidden base.
He considers Aruto, who makes laughter his policy, his rival. He is a cold-hearted man who constantly says "the day humanity will become an endangered species is near".
- "Force Rise! Sting Scorpion! Break Down."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
This form's finisher is the Sting Utopia (スティングユートーピア Sutingu Yutopia):
- Jin: TBD
- Izu: TBD
- Jun Fukuzoe: TBD
- Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One: TBD
- Isamu Fuwa/Kamen Rider Vulcan: TBD
- Yua Yaiba/Kamen Rider Valkyrie: TBD
Behind the scenes
Horobi is portrayed by Shuya Sunagawa (砂川脩弥 Sunagawa Shuya), As Kamen Rider Horobi, his suit actor is Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji), who is previously the suit actor for 18 out of 20 lead Heisei Kamen Riders (except Kuuga and Hibiki). Of note, this is Takaiwa's first time to be the suit actor of a non-lead Kamen Rider after passing the torch to Yuya Nawata.
- Horobi's name comes from the first kanji in the Japanese writing for "MetsubouJinrai" (滅亡迅雷).
- Along with Jin, Horobi is the first Rider to have his name written in kanji since Fuma.
- Horobi shares the same body and eye coloration with Shinobi.
- Horobi has a certain physical resemblance to George Makabe, one of the main villains of Tokusou Robo Janperson. Curiously, both belong to a terrorist faction that uses robotic technology to subjugate the masses.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One