|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
- "Henshin: Change KickHopper!"
- ―Transformation announcement for KickHopper[src]
- "Henshin: Change PunchHopper!"
- ―Transformation announcement for PunchHopper[src]
- "Rider Jump!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "Rider Kick!"
- ―Finisher announcement for KickHopper[src]
- "Rider Punch!"
- ―Finisher announcement for PunchHopper[src]
The two-in-one Hopper Zecter (ホッパーゼクター Hoppā Zekutā) allows Sou Yaguruma and Shun Kageyama to transform into Kamen Riders KickHopper and PunchHopper respectively. Unlike the rest of the Zecters, KickHopper and PunchHopper have only one form the user can transform into, resembling ZECT Riders' Rider Forms.
This Zecter is reversible, which makes it unique among the other Zecters. The green side of the Zecter (facing left) allows the user to become Kamen Rider KickHopper, while the brown side of the Zecter (facing right) allows the user to become Kamen Rider PunchHopper.
Pulling the leg of the Hopper Zecter allows the user to Rider Jump (ライダージャンプ Raidā Janpu) while placing it back to its original position allows the user to perform either a Rider Kick (ライダーキック Raidā Kikku) (in the case of KickHopper) or a Rider Punch (ライダーパンチ Raidā Panchi) (in the case of PunchHopper).
Behind the scenes
As with all the Zecters, the Hopper Zecter's voice is provided by Surage Gajria (スラージ・ガジリア Surāji Gajiria).
- The Hopper Zecter lacking the ability to assumed a Masked Form is an allusion to grasshoppers' hemimetabolism.
- The Brown PunchHopper side of the Hopper Zecter uses the same higher-pitched voice used by the Gatack Zecter, which the Green KickHopper side uses the same lower-pitched voice as the rest of the standard Zecters.