|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Hiiro of the Game World (ゲーム世界の飛彩 Gēmu Sekai no Hiiro), also referred to as Another Hiiro (もう一人の飛彩 Mōhitori no Hiiro), is a character who appears in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen.
He has the ability to transform into Kamen Rider True Brave (仮面ライダートゥルーブレイブ Kamen Raidā Tourū Bureibu).
He was created in Eight Kirino's game world from the real Hiiro's past regret for refusing to save Eight.
He is dressed in black and can come and go between the Game World and the real world. After being defeated by Brave, Another Hiiro gives him the Galaxian Gashat, the Giant Energy Item, and the Chou Super Hero Cards. He respawned within the Game World sometime later.
Being created from the real Hiiro's past guilt, this version Hiiro constantly hinges onto said guilt so as to taunt the real Hiiro. He also serves as Eight's protector in the game world, often making decisions on his behalf. However, he is not truly evil and still possesses a code of honor, as shown when he offered the real Hiiro his reward upon defeating him. Like the real Hiiro, this Hiiro also possesses a soft spot, as shown when he was seen smiling to Eight after Eight returned to the real world.
Kamen Rider True Brave
- "Gachan! Level Up! Tadoru Rekishi! Mezameru Kishi! Taddle Legacy~!"
- ―Transformation Announcement[src]
- Height: 203.5 cm.
- Weight: 122 kg.
- Punching power: 65.9 t.
- Kicking power: 72.1 t.
- Maximum jump height: 62.7 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 2.1 sec.
Legacy Gamer Level 50 (レガシーゲーマー レベル50 Regashī Gēmā Reberu 50) is True Brave's default form, accessed by inserting the Taddle Legacy Gashat and pulling the lever on the Gamer Driver. In this form, the Legacy Gamer fuses with True Brave, becoming part of his armor.
Appearances: Chou Super Hero Taisen
- Gamer Driver - Transformation device.
- Rider Gashat - Transformation trinkets.
- Kimewaza Slot Holder - Carrier strap for the Rider Gashats.
- Legacy Gamer - Brave's Level 50 support robot summoned by the Taddle Legacy Gashat.
- Reversal Shield - Personal shield.
- Unknown Sword - A two-sided sword weapon.
- Hiiro Kagami - his Earth counterpart, as both Riders have fought toe to toe in person while the other heroes participating the tournament were having their matches. After being defeated by his original counterpart honorably, the alternate Hiiro granted the original Hiiro the three rare prizes, the Galaxian Rider Gashat (used by the original Hiiro as Brave Galaxian Quest Gamer), Giant Energy Item (used by Ex-Aid Maximum Gamer Level 99), and the Ultra Super Hero cards for the final battle against Shocker.
Behind the scenes
- True Brave's sword is a repaint of Gamma Ultima Fire's sword weapon.
- It is unknown why he is not armed with a recolored Gashacon Sword.
- True Brave is the second Rider whose design is modified from the upgraded form of a heroic Rider. The first is Dark Kiva.
- True Brave is similar to the Copy Makoto from the previous season, in True Brave's case, alternate self from the Game World, of their respective seasons' Secondary Rider, even their civilian identities are referred to as "Another X" (もう一人のX Mōhitori no X).
- True Brave is also similar to the Kosuke Nitoh of the Magic Land, both are counterparts, both are secondary riders and both appear in a movie.
- Ironically, despite being a villain at first, his Rider form looks like a pure, angelic version of Brave Fantasy Gamer, which looks like an evil, demonic hybrid of a mage and a knight. Conversely, his undersuit appears to be a dulled, rusted-looking version of the original Brave's blue-colored suit.
- However, since Taddle Fantasy is about a demon king, Kuroto may have designed the Fantasy Gamer to have a demonic appearance in the first place.
- Apparently True Brave is not really that evil, due to having a code of honor, such as granting the heroes the rare prizes for defeating him in honorary combat.
- Coincidentally, the Game World Hiiro wears mainly black, while the prime Hiiro wears mainly white with his doctor's coat. When prime Hiiro defected to Masamune Dan's side, his main attire being his regular business suit without his doctor's coat also parallels this.
- Uchusen Yearbook 2018 - Page 11