|This article is about a/an former villain in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Heure first appears in the year 2017, when he intervenes with the fate of a young basketball player, who was about to get hit by a car. Heure explained that he was fated to die at this moment in time, but said that if the young man made a contract with him, he would save his life. The basketballer agreed, and Heure declared that he would become Kamen Rider Build, placing the Another Build Ridewatch in his chest and causing him to transform into Another Build.
Heure halted time when Sougo and Geiz tried to team up with Kamen Rider Build and Cross-Z, freezing their predecessors in place. Heure tells them not to interfere as it is his mission to alter time to replace Sougo with a new king. He also claims he is doing the basketballer a favor by altering time so his life is extended rather than dying by being hit by a car. Sougo rejects this as Heure is simply manipulating someone's life for his own gain and a person's fate and destiny should be their own. Heure seems intrigued by the youth's boldness and wonders what kind of future he will have now that the Time Jackers are in his timeline before leaving, with the two Riders transforming to restart time.
Heure later encountered Ora, who discussed his failure of making a candidate of Another Build. Heure proclaims to her that it was Zi-O, but not the one from their time. Ora mentions to not worry about it as she had a candidate in mind. When Sougo attempted to travel back to 2016 to assist Geiz in battle, Heure showed up in his Captain Ghost Time Mazine to prevent him, resulting in the two fighting in their machines. Sougo triumphs and heads straight for 2016 with Heure being intrigued by his strength.
Heure later discussed and bickered with Ora about their failures of crowning their respective candidates, only to be paused by Swartz. As he greeted them, Swartz offered Heure chocolate, to which the young Jacker told him to stop treating him like a child. After Swartz resumed time, Heure and Ora glare at him. Hayase as he saved the performer from a falling spotlight, forming a contract to make him Another Wizard. At a billiards room, Ora complained to Heure about his failure even after she helped him, with the youngster telling her and Swartz that he had a perfect candidate in mind - back in 2010, when Kuroto Dan was struggling, Heure offered him power to become king, thus forming a contract that turned Kuroto into Another OOO.During Christmas Eve 2012, Heure paused time and approached
At a restaurant, Woz greeted the Time Jackers as he sided with them for a while, with Heure and Ora disgusted with appearance towards them. During 2015, Heure offered a contract to Makimura but the officer refused, being aware of how evil the Jacker was. After being crushed to death by the steel beams, Makimura gets turned into Another Ghost by Heure. When Another Ghost got defeated by Geiz, Heure paused time, reactivated the Another Ghost Ridewatch, and told Mika that her brother would die as he and Another Ghost left. Later, Heure instructs Another Ghost how to unleash his powers, causing him to release and harvest the souls he collected, making him stronger. As Sougo and Geiz fight Another Ghost, Heure told Sougo to shut up, proclaiming the Rider to be the horrible demon king. When Heure attempted to assist Another Ghost, Sougo summoned the Kodama Suika Arms to deal with the young Jacker as the gadget shot watermelon seeds at him. As Zi-O was about to finish Another Ghost, Heure told him that if he did then Makimura would die. After Tsukasa defeats Sougo and Geiz, he told Heure and Another Ghost to head back. As Takeru went back to 2015 and undid Makimura's death, Heure told him not to interfere and summoned Gamma Commandos to get him. As Ghost and Specter finished them off, Swartz told Heure to hurry up, which had him turn Makimura back into Another Ghost, though with the added factor that the officer is no longer dead. When Sougo and Geiz travel back to 2015, along the way, Heure and Ora also appear in their Time Mazines to prevent them, resulting in them fighting. Zi-O and Geiz end up using two sets of Ridewatches to defeat them and their Mazines.
Heure later discusses with Swartz about the Dai Mazines and why they were activated. They later go to the site of where Kasshin was deactivated, which by then, Swartz reprograms it to attack Sougo. As Woz provides a new Ziku-Driver to Sougo, Heure then swipes it from him while eating a pepper claiming to the herald of whether he was on their side or not. Once Sougo gets his resolve to become Zi-O again, he swipes the stolen Ziku-Driver back from Heure for Geiz to use. As Heure decides to attack the two Riders in his Time Mazine, he tells Ora to help him. As the four duel inside their Time Mazines, Zi-O and Geiz end up taking them down with ease again, prompting Heure and Ora to pause inside and leaving their vehicles in a scoff.
At nighttime, Heure and Ora appear to Swartz as he gives to him a Shinobi Anotherwatch. As Rentaro gets beaten up trying to save his friend with doubt of being able to do anything, Heure pauses time and appears to him to form a contract, turning Rentaro into Another Shinobi. When White Woz later confronts and asks him about the Another Rider, Heure refused to tell him anything. White Woz then wrote in his Future Note that Heure will end up in a car accident. As Heure tries to pause time to prevent getting caught by an empty car, his efforts were to no avail, thus making him tell White Woz that Swartz gave him that watch, causing the prophet to erase what he wrote. (Black) Woz later came to Heure, who was spooked by his appearance at first. Black Woz assured him that he was the "black" one and asked Heure info about Another Shinobi.
Within paused time at an area with broken mirrors, Heure is shown using stones to break a million. Swartz asks why, which Heure answers that Tsukasa told him about the Mirror World. In one mirror, Dark Shinji later shows himself as Heure forms a contract and gives him the Anotherwatch for him to transform into Another Ryuga. As Geiz and White Woz struggle with fighting Another Ryuga, Heure tells them about Dark Shinji and his origins from a different timeline, then took his leave as they continue to get beaten.
Upon seeing Another Kikai, the Time Jackers ask among themselves who created Another Kikai, resulting in neither and wondering where it came from. After Zi-O II defeated the Another Rider, Swartz and Heure arrive at the scene where Sougo envisions a scene of Swartz putting the insect on Heure. Sougo attempts to warn Heure, but Swartz swiftly latches the insect on Heure's facing, turning him into Another Kikai while screaming. Swartz explains his purpose in doing this as to see if a Miridewatch would come out of it, and as he left, Ora is seen glaring at the scene.During a rainy night, Heure is still panicking in pain from being Another Kikai. As the others arrive at the scene where Heure transforms into Kikai, Sougo and the others work with Ora on pausing time as Sougo tries to use the password on Another Kikai with what he believed was "WILL BE THE BEST FRIEND". As that backfired, Tsukuyomi told them the password was "WILL BE THE KING", as written on Sougo's toy robot. As Geiz struggled on typing the password, Ora paused time on all of them and types the password instead. As the Kikai Anotherwatch is created instead and Heure turns back to normal, Ora activates the watch on him, claiming for him to be her king. Heure painfully becomes Another Kikai once again, launching missiles out from the pain where a paused Tsukuyomi get killed in the blast. Sougo then undoes the certain events, convinced Geiz to type the password while he briefly held off Ora, and White Woz used Futurering Kikai to defeat Another Kikai, turning Heure back to normal. Disappointed with the plan she and Swartz created backfired, Ora tells Heure to head back with her. Heure briefly had second thoughts due to the betrayal before joining her.
At the night sky, the Time Jackers viewed a star within the sky, which Heure noted as Regulus. Later, during the fight between Zi-O and Another Zi-O, Heure bears witness to Hiryu and then marches back and questions Swartz why Another Zi-O existed. Once Swartz answered, Heure became shocked while making the glass Ora was holding fall and shatter.As Swartz headed off from seeing Tsukuyomi travel back in time, Heure starts telling his suspicions about him to Ora, who scoffs him off of the notion. Needing power for himself to be stronger and helping Sougo, Black Woz went to Heure and Ora for their help. Ora gently refused but Heure inconspicuously agreed to help Black Woz through his method of helping Hiryu with a bunch of Anotherwatches to place on people, resulting with more Another Riders for an army. As White Woz fended off against Another Gaim and Ghost, Heure and Hiryu showed up and took away his powers, claiming to him that he deserved it. As White Woz tried to write for his powers to come back to him, Black Woz showed up to take them, stating that "the powers of Kamen Rider Woz came back to Woz", causing White Woz to scream as they disappeared on him. White Woz later showed up to Heure and started aggressively stepping on him, demanding answers from him. Heure responds to him of Swartz, still withering of pain as White Woz left.
At a bar, Heure voiced more of his suspicions of Swartz to Ora, bellowing of their usefulness to him. Swartz showed up and told them of the change in the timeline as he put more ice on a glass of water, claiming that he doesn't need their help on his next plan.As Ora held Tsukuyomi gunpoint with a Faizphone X, Heure takes Agito's power and grafts it onto Another Agito, making it into an actual Agito. Tsukuyomi then paused time on everyone to save Shouichi. As time resumed, Heure took responsibility with taking Another Agito with him. Eventually, Sougo was able to get back Shouichi's power and the Another Agito horde was defeated by Zi-O Trinity and Agito Trinity. Heure then left the scene with a scoff.
At an arcade, Heure went up to Tsutomu and asked him if wanted to be an Oni before turning him into Another Hibiki. Heure later watched the fight between the Riders and Another Hibiki, hoping that Hibiki would show up. Unfortunately, Todoroki arrived and Heure hatched an idea when Sougo took Kiriya to his place. As Todoroki showed up to attempt to defeat Another Hibiki, Heure paused time on him and deflected his attacks back to him, claiming that he should not interfere. Later, when Sougo recognized Tsutomu and attempted to help him, Heure paused time on them and turned Tsutomu back into Another Hibiki but ended up surprised with Kiriya's Oni form. Discontent with Hibiki not being around again, Heure and Another Hibiki took their leave.
The Time Jackers later watched from afar on a bridge towards Yuko Kitajima, with Heure being surprised of women being decent candidates of the monarchy. After Ora had her face cut from a manhole cover that Yuko threw at her, Heure and Swartz watched in amusement while eating ice cream. As everyone noticed a meteor heading for the field, they started heading to the scene. From that meteor, Kamen Rider Ginga came out, introduced himself, and blasted at Sougo's group as well as Heure and Ora. When Sougo and his friends end up stopping at the sewers, the Time Jackers showed up, with Swartz proposing that they all team up and convince Yuko to join them against Ginga. The seven of them then head to Yuko, where she had them bow to her. The bunch complied and bowed, with Geiz and Ora being reluctant to do so. As Yuko refused and decided to ignore them and told him that she didn't ask for his opinion, Heure laughed at Swartz due to his phrase being thrown back at him. The Time Jackers briefly tried to hold off Ginga as Woz also assisted.
At night around a Worm site, Heure held the Kabuto Anotherwatch in his hand, supposedly giving it to Sou Yaguruma for him to become Another Kabuto. Heure later paused time on the Hoppers and took the Fourze and Ginga Watches from them. Heure later handed them to Swartz, who was then headed to where Tsukuyomi and Tsukasa were at. Heure started asking Swartz, to no avail, then dropped his umbrella.
After working with Ora and Swartz to make Hiryu the new demon king, he encountered Sougo, about to be killed by Geiz, suggests him to leave immediately if he does not want to die.
In the epilogue of the final episode, Heure and Ora are revived in the new timeline due to the time reset by Sougo as Oma Zi-O, and later appear as some of Sougo’s schoolmates who accompany him to the school. Heure shows respect for Sougo's aspirations of kingship and looks up to him as an upperclassman.
Heure appears to be the youngest of all the Time Jackers and, as such, seemingly acts a bit childish. Beneath that childish exterior, however, lies a ruthless individual who revels at the suffering of others. He is also shown to be easily panicked as seen when he found himself unable to stop White Woz from causing a car to run into the former. Of the three, he is always bossed around by Swartz into doing their dirty work, to which he begrudgingly does, and is also constantly abused by the latter, to the point that Swartz himself uses Heure as Another Kikai's host just to see if he can produce its Anotherwatch.
However, Heure's villainy has a limit as he only focuses on creating Another Riders based on Past Riders, hence his shock after discovering Swartz creating Another Zi-O. These revelations made him goes as far to ally himself with Black Woz, as he dislikes being the latest to know the truth. Although, after Oma Day ended up in failure, Heure returns back to his villainy, for worse.
Unfortunately for him, Swartz considers he and Ora as mere obstacles in his path to become the king, to the point of betraying the two, stealing their powers and making the Another Riders go after them to kill them.
Powers and Abilities
- Time Travel: The Time Jackers possess the ability to travel back and forth across the timeline without the apparent use of a Time Mazine.
- Time Manipulation: Heure can freeze time. This extends to things such as people and objects as even the previous Heisei Kamen Riders are helplessly immobilized once this power is activiated. It is also shown that by freezing time, Heure can alter the course of history in certain ways, such as redirecting a car that was going to hit a person and sending it into another car. He also possesses the ability to rewind time, as shown when he shatters a mirror with a rock while time is frozen, then snapping his fingers to rewind the time.
- Contract: It is shown that Heure can form a contract with anyone by giving him/her an Another Rider Ridewatch.
- Swartz : Both Heure and Ora can themselves be immobilized in time by their Time Jacker superior.
- Future Note: White Woz can override Heure's time freezing abilities by writing a foreseen event on his tablet with Heure's name written on it.
- Kikai: While Heure assumes the form of Another Kikai, he, like all of the Another Riders, becomes weak to the power of the rider he is copying.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 210.5 cm.
- Weight: 1.8 t.
- Creator: Swartz
- Year of Origin: 2121
- Position of year: Left shoulder
- Name and position: "KIKAI"; Chest.
Another Kikai is the only Another Rider whose creation doesn't need an Another Ridewatch initially. Its origin was a tree branch-like machine that hijacks a living being.
- Powers and Abilities
- Propulsion: Another Kikai can generate energy from its hands and launch itself in the air.
- Whips: From its hands, Another Kikai can summon multitude of whips as weapons.
- Electrokinesis: Another Kikai can generate yellow electricity in its hands to strike its opponent.
- Electric Blast: Another Kikai can release enough electricity of pure force.
- Missile Generation: Another Kikai can create and launch multiple missiles from its body.
- Anotherwatch - Transformation trinket
- Swartz: Heure doesn't get along well with Swartz, as the latter looks down on and sees him as a mere child and worst, another guinea pig. This is shown as Swartz also doesn't mind using Heure to be the host of Another Kikai. The relationship gradually worsens after Swartz steals Ora's powers to become Another Decade.
- Ora: Despite being a fellow Time Jacker, Ora cares less about Heure when she used him to become the host of Another Kikai. Despite that, after Swartz betrays them both and takes Ora's time powers, Heure immediately moves to protect her from Swartz and they both escape. Unfortunately for him, Ora killed him in an act of betrayal.
- White Woz: Heure dislikes White Woz even when they first met, as White Woz almost manage to kill him by overriding Heure's time manipulation ability. White Woz refers to Heure as "boy" (少年 Shōnen) and didn't see him as a threat. After Heure and Black Woz's plan to stole White Woz power was successful, White Woz resents Heure, to the point that he stomps Heure body using his foot.
- Black Woz: Heure and Black Woz share the same distaste towards White Woz, to the point of cooperating in order to steal White Woz power. However, after Oma Day ended, their truce ended.
- Sougo Tokiwa: Originally enemies, Heure manages to gain Sougo's friendship after he was betrayed by Swartz. When Heure was killed by Ora, it greatly enrages Sougo as he mercilessly defeats Another Drive. Sougo was later mourning for him as Heure succumbed to his wounds.
Behind the Scenes
Heure is portrayed by Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito).
His name is also a reference to a brand of Swiss Watches called "TAG Heuer"
- Another Kikai's motif being wood is a pun on Kikai's original motif of "machine" (機械 Kikai), as both kanji contains "wood" (木 Ki).
- Heure is the second Time Jacker to become an Another Rider, after Tid but before Swartz.
- Unlike Tid, Heure is forced to become an Another Rider by Swartz.
- Heure, being out of control from the powers of Another Kikai, somewhat parallels to when Rento Makina was reprogrammed from his satellite, leaving him out of control as well. Both were rescued by inputing the passcode "Will Be The ---".
- He is the second Time Jacker to be killed. The first one was Tid. However, Heure was killed by Ora in an act of betrayal, while Tid was killed by all Heisei Riders.
- He is the only Time Jacker who turned good.
- ↑ https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/item/timemazine_heure.html
- ↑ https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2465730001001
- ↑ https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/french-english/heure
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/heure#French
- ↑ I don't think we have given any list of English names, but ウール is Heure, derivative from a French word "time". - Shinichiro Shirakura's tweet
- Rento Makina - Original Kamen Rider Kikai