|This article is about a crossover film in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai (平成ライダー対昭和ライダー 仮面ライダー大戦 feat.スーパー戦隊, Heisei Raidā Tai Shōwa Raidā Kamen Raidā Taisen fīcharingu Sūpā Sentai) is a Japanese superhero crossover film between the Showa-era Kamen Riders and the Heisei-era Kamen Riders and serves as the third installment in the Super Hero Taisen Series. In the film, the Showa Riders find distrust with the Heisei Riders while a secret underground organization lurks to destroy their home. Daigo Kiryu of the Kyoryugers and the main protagonists of Ressha Sentai ToQger make cameo appearances in the film.
The catchphrase for this movie is "Heisei VS Showa. The Rider confrontation that breaks all rules will be settled." (平成VS昭和。掟破りのライダー対決、決着。, Heisei VS Shōwa. Okite-yaburi no raidā taiketsu, ketchaku.)
The Riders are usually fighting in order to protect their home, but this time around they are fighting each other. It seems like the fighting is connected to the Underground Empire Badan. Kamen Rider 1, Takeshi Hongo, is trying to defeat Badan and in order to do that he must defeat Gaim. Badan are using monsters from different series and are trying to continue where Shocker left off. ToQger and Kyoryuger's Kyoryu Red will be joining the fight to protect world peace.
The film opens with Zawame City ravaged by a fight between the Heisei Riders and the Shōwa Riders, before going back in time to the week before, when workers from the Yggdrasill Corporation are dragged by an unknown force underground. Upon hearing rumors about it, Kouta Kazuraba investigates the area with Mai Takatsukasa, only to fall into a hole as well and find themselves in an underground, alternate version of the city. The two find a boy called Shu, who has the power to manipulate things, but does not remember what he is needed for. Kouta and Mai then bring the boy to the surface before being confronted by Takeshi Hongo, demanding them to hand him over. When soldiers from the Underground Badan Empire appear, Takeshi transforms into Kamen Rider 1 to allow Kouta, Mai, and Shu to escape. Badan then launches an attack on the surface, which draws out Armored Riders Baron, Ryugen, and Zangetsu Shin to fight back alongside Kouta. However, Gaim is attacked by Kamen Rider Fifteen, who also seeks the boy. He then uses a Lockseed that allows him to transform into the Rider Arms of the 15 Heisei Riders. Just when Gaim begins to falter against Kamen Rider Fifteen, Kamen Riders 1, 2, and V3 appear to assist. While Gaim was distracted, the Badan forces surround Shu and Mai forcing Kouta to rush back just before Shu uses his powers to allow them escape the oncoming blasts.
Kouta and Mai take Shu to Drupers where they meet Tsukasa Kadoya. After Kouta fails to inquire who Tsukasa is, a mini Narutaki appears before them, affirming that the fifteen Heisei Riders must join forces to stop the Badan Empire. Before leaving, he warns them that asking for the Shōwa Riders help is useless as they will refuse to cooperate with them. Tsukasa then departs to gather the other Kamen Riders with Kaito Kumon, while Kouta stays behind to take care of Shu. The first Rider they contact is Shotaro Hidari, who refuses to hear their plea before he finishes his job to search for some lost pets. Leaving Kaito behind to help Shotaro with his errand, Tsukasa contacts Takumi Inui who also refuses to help, claiming that his days as a Kamen Rider are over. Kamen Rider Fifteen appears to attack them, and Tsukasa transforms into Kamen Rider Decade to fight him, allowing Takumi and himself to escape harm. Some time later in a ramen shop, Takumi involves himself in an incident where a wounded runaway criminal holds Mari, a high school girl, hostage. Keisuke Jin appears and heals his wounds before convincing him to release Mari and surrender to the police. Takumi then follows Jin to his clinic, where he helps him tend to another patient. Takumi then confides in Jin about how he is haunted by the death of his friend Masato Kusaka and Jin convinces him to stay at his clinic for a while.
The next day, Takumi and Mari are attacked by the Badan Empire. In order to protect her, Takumi decides to fight again as Kamen Rider Faiz, defeating them, but in turn, Jin reveals himself as Kamen Rider X, attacking and defeating Faiz before claiming that he must find his resolve by himself. Meanwhile, Tsukasa finally convinces Shotaro to listen to his request, and asks him about Shu. Elsewhere, Shu finally remembers his past and leads Kouta to his house, where it is revealed that Shu has been dead the whole time. He remembers that before he died, his mother had been due to take him to see the lighthouse but was forced to cancel the plans when she had to work. Upset, Shu sent a picture of himself holding a piece of paper reading 'I Hate You' before then being killed crossing the road. Although he intended it just as a tease, Shu now regrets his final actions and wishes to see his mother and make amends with her. Kamen Rider Fifteen then appears to take Shu with him, and Kouta learns that he is actually Shu's father Ren Aoi. Aoi reveals that the Badan Empire intends to use Shu's powers to power up a machine known as the Mega Reverse, which can make the dead return to life while killing the living, allowing his son to come back to life. While Kamen Rider Gaim fights Kamen Rider Fifteen, Kamen Rider Decade appears and takes Shu to see his mother, but General Jark stands in his way. Kamen Riders Black and Black RX appear to defeat Jark before turning to fight Kamen Rider Decade as well, but Shotaro appears to fight them instead as Kamen Rider Joker and allows Tsukasa to keep escorting the boy. Kamen Rider Baron appears to assist Kamen Rider Joker against the Shōwa Riders while Tsukasa takes Shu to the lighthouse where his mother is staying. But before he can meet her, Kamen Rider Fifteen appears and defeats both Kamen Riders Decade and Gaim with the power of the Heisei Rider Lockseed.
Back in the present day, as the Shōwa and Heisei Riders fight and defeat each other, General Schwarz from the Shadow Line appears to join forces with the Badan Empire. Schwarz reasons that Badan's plans to open the underworld and unleash darkness is compatible with their own desire to eliminate light and expand the Shadow Line's domains, and sends his Kuliners to attack Kamen Rider Den-O's Den Liner which is destroyed along with Den-O. Kouta, Tsukasa, and Takumi join forces with the remaining Heisei Riders and confront the Shōwa Riders about their reasons for attacking them. Kamen Rider 1 explains that it was all the Heisei Riders' fault, as it was their attachment to their deceased important ones that empowered the Badan Empire and allowed the advent of Kamen Rider Fifteen. Meanwhile, Kurayami Taishi, the leader of the Badan forces, reveals himself as Ryo Murasame, who has infiltrated the organization to destroy it from the inside. He betrays the Generalissimo of Badan, apparently destroying the Mega Reverse Machine, but is deceived instead, when the true Mega Reverse Machine is revealed to be the entire Badan Empire base, which takes flight up in the sky. Ryo then reveals that the other Kamen Riders that have supposedly been defeated had in fact been sent to Helheim Forest, and takes the opportunity to summon them back all at once to assist him and Kamen Rider Gaim.
The Heisei and Shōwa Riders confront the Badan Empire helped by Armored Riders Baron, Ryugen, and Zangetsu Shin when the Generalissimo of Badan reveals itself as a giant monster resembling a dinosaur. Daigo Kiryu from the Kyoryugers appears, as well, to fight the monster with Gabutyra, but it proves itself too strong for just his Zyudenryu. Soon after, the ToQgers and Kamen Rider Den-O arrive to assist him, combining their trains with Gabutyra into ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin feat. DenLiner to destroy the Generalissimo. As Kamen Rider Decade rescues Shu from the Mega Reverse Machine, Kamen Riders Wizard and X are about to destroy it for good, when they are stopped by Faiz, who wants to atone for Masato's death by allowing him to be revived. Haruto argues, telling him how his desire to bring Koyomi back resulted in her resurrection into a being of evil. Jin then convince Takumi that destroying the machine is the right thing to do, and together the three Kamen Riders use their final attacks to bring it down. Kamen Rider 1 gives Kamen Rider Gaim a special Lockseed containing the powers of the 15 Shōwa Riders, allowing him to transform into 1go Arms and finally defeat Kamen Rider Fifteen, who returns to his senses. With the Badan Empire all but defeated, Kouta asks the Shōwa Riders if there is any way they can use their power to fulfill Shu's wish. The Shōwa Riders agree, and use their energy to change Shu's photo so that the message now reads 'I Love You'. Shu's spirit then reconciles with his parents one last time before passing on to the other side.
The battle is not quite over however, as Takeshi tells the Heisei Riders that the anger at how their desire to resurrect the dead helped cause the crisis was not a charade. Therefore the Shōwa Riders are still in doubt if they can leave the protection of Earth to the Heisei Riders and challenge them to a battle, with Narutaki watching it all from afar. The battle concludes when Kamen Rider Gaim risks himself to protect a single flower from Kamen Rider 1's Rider Kick, leading the Shōwa Rider to admit defeat upon realizing his act of kindness. Now truly reconciled, the Shōwa and Heisei Riders then bid farewell to each other and follow their separate ways once more.
The battle concludes when Kamen Rider Gaim powers up attack to use against Kamen Rider 1, but stops after realizing that the Shōwa Rider could attack him before he deploys it and admits defeat, allowing the Shōwa Riders to win. Kamen Rider 1 commends him upon realizing his act of kindness, leading the Shōwa and Heisei Riders to reconcile.
Continuity and Placement
- Kamen Rider Gaim: The premiere date of this movie places it between Episode 23 and Episode 24. However, due to the latter showing Baron still in the same fight he was in at the end of the former, this movie must take place at least after Episode 24, but before Episode 28, as Takatora is still Zangetsu Shin.
- Ressha Sentai ToQger: The premiere date of this movie places it between Station 6 and Station 7.
- Kamen Rider 555: Judging from Takumi's recollection of Masato's death, one can assume that this film takes place in an alternate continuity to the original series.
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider 2||Hayato Ichimonji (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami (transformed only)|
|Riderman||Joji Yuki (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider X||Keisuke Jin|
|Kamen Rider Amazon||Daisuke Yamamoto (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Stronger||Shigeru Jo (transformed only)|
|Skyrider||Hiroshi Tsukuba (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Super-1||Kazuya Oki (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider ZX||Ryo Murasame|
|Kamen Rider Black||Kohtaro Minami (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Black RX|
|Kamen Rider Shin||Shin Kazamatsuri (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider ZO||Masaru Aso (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider J||Kouji Segawa (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga||Yusuke Godai (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Agito||Shoichi Tsugami (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Ryuki||Shinji Kido (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Faiz||Takumi Inui|
|Kamen Rider Kaixa||Masato Kusaka (flashback only)|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kazuma Kenzaki (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Hibiki||Hitoshi Hidaka (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Soji Tendo (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Den-O||Momotaros (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Kiva||Wataru Kurenai (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Decade||Tsukasa Kadoya|
|Kamen Rider Double||Philip & Shotaro Hidari (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Joker||Shotaro Hidari|
|Kamen Rider OOO||Eiji Hino (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi (transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Haruto Soma|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Baron||Kaito Kumon|
|Kamen Rider Ryugen||Mitsuzane Kureshima|
|Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin||Takatora Kureshima|
|Kyoryu Red||Daigo Kiryu|
|Kamen Rider Fifteen||Ren Aoi|
- Badan Empire
- The Generalissimo of Badan
- Kurayami Taishi
- Jyumenki Yum Cimil
- General Shadow
- Marshal Machine
- Super GingaOh
- High Priest Baraom
- Shadow Line
- Kamen Rider Gaim Cast
- Kouta Kazuraba (葛葉 紘汰, Kazuraba Kōta): Gaku Sano (佐野 岳, Sano Gaku)
- Kaito Kumon (駆紋 戒斗, Kumon Kaito): Yutaka Kobayashi (小林 豊, Kobayashi Yutaka)
- Mitsuzane Kureshima (呉島 光実, Kureshima Mitsuzane): Mahiro Takasugi (高杉 真宙, Takasugi Mahiro)
- Takatora Kureshima (呉島 貴虎, Kureshima Takatora): Yuki Kubota (久保田 悠来, Kubota Yūki)
- Mai Takatsukasa (高司 舞, Takatsukasa Mai): Yuumi Shida (志田 友美, Shida Yuumi)
- Kiyojiro Bando (阪東 清治郎, Bandō Kiyojirō): Tomohisa Yuge (弓削 智久, Yuge Tomohisa)
- Iyo (イヨ): Yui Natsuki (那月 結衣, Natsuki Yui)
- Sengoku Driver Equipment Voice (戦極ドライバー関連アイテム音声, Sengoku Doraibā Kanren Aitemu Onsei): Seiji Hiratoko (平床 政治, Hiratoko Seiji)
- Returning Kamen Rider Cast
- Takeshi Hongo (本郷 猛, Hongō Takeshi): Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘、, Fujioka Hiroshi)
- Keisuke Jin (神 敬介, Jin Keisuke): Ryo Hayami (速水 亮, Hayami Ryō)
- Ryo Murasame (村雨 良, Murasame Ryō), "Kurayami Taishi" ("暗闇大使", "Kurayami Taishi"): Shun Sugata (菅田 俊, Sugata Shun)
- Dragvisor Voice (ドラグバイザー音声, Doragu Baizā Onsei): Tsuyoshi Koyama (小山 剛志, Koyama Tsuyoshi)
- Takumi Inui (乾 巧, Inui Takumi): Kento Handa (半田 健人, Handa Kento)
- Masato Kusaka (草加 雅人, Kusaka Masato): Kohei Murakami (村上 幸平, Murakami Kōhei)
- Faiz Driver Voice (ファイズドライバー音声, Faizu Doraibā Onsei): Takehiko Kano (假野 剛彦, Kano Takehiko)
- Blay Rouzer Voice (ブレイラウザー音声, Burei Rauzā Onsei): Takeshi Sasaki (佐々木 健, Sasaki Takeshi)
- Kabuto Zecter Voice (カブトゼクター音声, Kabuto Zekutā Onsei): Surage Gajria (スラージ・ガジリア, Surāji Gajiria)
- Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form (仮面ライダー電王ソードフォーム, Kamen Raidā Den'ō Sōdo Fōmu, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦, Seki Toshihiko)
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士, Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大, Inoue Masahiro)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士, Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Decadriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声, Dikeidoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多, Māku Ōkita)
- Shotaro Hidari (左 翔太郎, Hidari Shōtarō): Renn Kiriyama (桐山 漣, Kiriyama Ren)
- Gaia Memory Voice (ガイアメモリ音声, Gaia Memori Onsei): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦, Tachiki Fumihiko)
- O Scanner Voice (オースキャナー音声, Ōsukyanā Onsei): Akira Kushida (串田 アキラ, Kushida Akira)
- Haruto Soma (操真 晴人, Sōma Haruto): Shunya Shiraishi (白石 隼也, Shiraishi Shunya)
- Super Sentai Cast
- Right (ライト, Raito): Jun Shison (志尊 淳, Shison Jun)
- Tokatti (トカッチ, Tokatchi): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁, Hiramaki Jin)
- Mio (ミオ): Riria (梨里杏)
- Hikari (ヒカリ): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星, Yokohama Ryūsei)
- Kagura (カグラ): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛, Moritaka Ai)
- Daigo Kiryu (桐生 ダイゴ, Kiryū Daigo): Ryo Ryusei (竜星 涼, Ryūsei Ryō)
- ToQger Equipment Voice (トッキュウジャー各種アイテム音声, Tokkyūjā Kakushu Aitemu Onsei): Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平, Yamaguchi Kappei)
- General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍, Shubarutsu Shogun, voice): Haruhiko Jō (壤晴彦, Jō Haruhiko)
- Kyoryuger Equipment Voice (キョウリュウジャー各種アイテム音声, Kyōryūjā Kakushu Aitemu Onsei): Shigeru Chiba (千葉 繁, Chiba Shigeru)
- Guest Cast
- Ren Aoi (葵 連, Aoi Ren): Itsuji Itao (板尾 創路, Itao Itsuji)
- Saki Aoi (葵 咲, Aoi Saki): Akiko Hinagata (雛形あきこ, Hinagata Akiko)
- Shu Aoi (葵 終, Aoi Shū): Yuzu Aoki (青木 柚, Aoki Yuzu)
- Mari (マリ): Ai Miyoshi (三好 杏依, Miyoshi Ai)
- Worker (作業員, Sagyōin): Kazuo Niibori (新堀 和男, Niibori Kazuo), Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二, Takaiwa Seiji)
- Bleeding thug (出血刺客, Shukketsu shikaku): Kenji Tominaga (富永 研司, Tominaga Kenji)
- Bleeding man (出血の男, Shukketsu no otoko): Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎, Okamoto Jirō)
- Toshihiro Ogura (おぐら としひろ, Ogura Toshihiro)
- Katsuo Niijima (新島 勝夫, Niijima Katsuo)
- Matsumi Fuku (ふく まつみ, Fuku Matsumi)
- Ryuhei Watabe (渡部 龍平, Watabe Ryūhei)
- Miscellaneous Voice Cast
- Kamen Rider Black RX (仮面ライダーBLACK RX, Kamen Raidā Burakku Āru Ekkusu), Kamen Rider Fourze (仮面ライダーフォーゼ, Kamen Raidā Fōze), Yamaarashi-Roid (ヤマアラシロイド, Yamaarashiroido): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一, Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー2号, Kamen Raidā Nigō), Kamen Rider Super-1 (仮面ライダースーパー1, Kamen Raidā Sūpā Wan), Kamen Rider Black (仮面ライダーBLACK, Kamen Raidā Burakku), Kamen Rider Kabuto (仮面ライダーカブト, Kamen Raidā Kabuto): Hiroshi Kamiya (神谷 浩史, Kamiya Hiroshi)
- Kamen Rider V3 (仮面ライダーV3, Kamen Raidā Bui Surī), Kamen Rider Amazon (仮面ライダーアマゾン, Kamen Raidā Amazon), Kamen Rider Stronger (仮面ライダーストロンガー, Kamen Raidā Sutorongā), Marshal Machine (マシーン大元帥, Mashīn Daigensui), The Generalissimo of Badan (バダン総統, Badan Sōtō): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一, Seki Tomokazu)
- Kamen Rider J (仮面ライダーJ, Kamen Raidā Jei), Tigeroid (タイガーロイド, Taigāroido), Orphnoch (オルフェノク, Orufenoku): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹, Inada Tetsu)
- Skyrider (スカイライダー, Sukairaidā), General Shadow (ジェネラルシャドウ, Jeneraru Shadō), General Jark (ジャーク将軍, Jāku Shōgun), Jyumenki Yum Cimil (十面鬼ユム・キミル, Jūmenki Yumu Kimiru): Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎, Ishikawa Hideo)
- Riderman (ライダーマン, Raidāman, Voice): Kento Handa (半田 健人, Handa Kento)
- Kamen Rider Ryuki (仮面ライダー龍騎, Kamen Raidā Ryūki), Shocker Combatman (ショッカー戦闘員, Shokkā Sentōin): Yuuki Anai (穴井 勇輝, Anai Yūki)
- Kamen Rider Shin (仮面ライダーシン, Kamen Raidā Shin, Voice): Yuki Kubota (久保田 悠来, Kubota Yūki)
- Taketoshi Kawano (川野 剛稔, Kawano Taketoshi)
- Kunihiro Kawamoto (河本 邦弘, Kawamoto Kunihiro)
- Suit Actors
- Kamen Rider Gaim: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二, Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Baron: Eitoku (永徳)
- Kamen Rider Ryugen: Daisuke Satō (佐藤 太輔, Satō Daisuke)
- Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Double, Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳, Watanabe Jun)
- Kamen Rider 1, Kamen Rider X: Yugo Fujii (藤井 祐伍, Fujii Yūgo)
- Kamen Rider Faiz: Kosuke Asai (浅井 宏輔, Asai Kōsuke)
- Kamen Rider Joker:
- Kamen Rider ZX: Naoki Ofuji (大藤 直樹, Ōfuji Naoki)
- Kamen Rider Wizard, Yamaarashi-Roid: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也, Okada Kazuya)
- Kamen Rider Fifteen: Kenji Tominaga (富永 研司, Tominaga Kenji)
- ToQ 1gou, Kyoryu Red: Yoshifumi Oshikawa (押川 善文, Oshikawa Yoshifumi)
- ToQ 2gou: Masashi Takada (高田 将司, Takada Masashi)
- ToQ 3gou: Ryoko Gomi (五味 涼子, Gomi Ryōko)
- ToQ 4gou: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博, Takeuchi Yasuhiro)
- ToQ 5gou: Mizuho Nogawa (野川 瑞穂, Nogawa Mizuho)
- General Schwarz: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎, Okamoto Jirō)
- Ressha Gattai ToQ-Oh: Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭, Kusaka Hideaki)
Kamen Rider Form Changes and Collectibles Used
- Locks Used:
- Orange, Suika, Lemon Energy, Ichigo, Sakura Hurricane, Kachidoki, Showa Rider (Rider 1)
- Banana, Mango
- Budou, Kiwi
- Fifteen, Heisei Rider (Wizard, Decade, Fourze, Gaim)
- Zangetsu Shin
- Melon Energy
- Rose Attacker
- Arms Change:
- Lock Vehicle:
- Rings Used:
- Transformation: Flame, Infinity
- Magic: Big, Bind, Driver On
- Style Used:
- Flame Style, Infinity Style
- Switches used:
- States Used:
- Rocketstates, Basestates
- Medals Used:
- Head - Taka
- Arms - Tora, Kujaku
- Legs - Batta, Condor
- Combo Used:
- Tatoba Combo, Tajadol Combo
- Memories Used:
- Soul - Cyclone
- Body - Joker
- Half Changes:
- Cards Used:
- Decade, Decade Hibiki, Decade Kuuga Mighty Form
Other Form Changes
- Kabuto: Masked Form, Rider Form
- Faiz: Axel Form, Blaster Form
- Agito: Trinity Form
- J: Jumbo Formation
Super Sentai Form Changes and Collectibles Used
- The Kyoryugers can use their Zyudenchi to transform, summon their Zyudenryu, and activate special abilities.
- The ToQgers can use their ToQ Ressha to transform, swap colors with each other, and summon their giant Ressha.
- ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin feat. DenLiner
- ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin feat. DenLiner
- The film premiered in Japanese theaters on March 29, 2014
- The film released on DVD/Blu-Ray on August 8, 2014.
- Neofilms ltd. released the film in Hong Kong on July 17, 2014, under the title Heisei Period vs. Showa Period: The Masked Rider War feat. Super Sentai (平成對昭和：幪面超人大戰 feat.超級戰隊, Peng Seng Deoi Ziu Wo: Mung Min Ciu Jyan Daai Zin feat. Ciu Kap Zin Deoi).
- Dex Limited Company released the film in Thailand on October 31, 2014 under the title Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: The Great Masked Rider Battle Feat: Super Sentai (เฮย์เซย์ไรเดอร์ VS โชวะไรเดอร์ อภิมหาศึกมาสค์ไรเดอร์ feat.ซุปเปอร์เซ็นไต, Heisei Rider vs. Shōwa Rider: Ap̣hi Mh̄a Ssụk Maskh Rider Feat: Super Sentai)
- The film premiered in South Korea on March 29, 2014.
- The right side of the Kaixa suit's Photon Blood pieces are torn.
- Since the Shocker Greed exists only in an alternate timeline, there is no reason the Badan Empire would be able to resurrect it like they did with the other Kaijin under their command.
- When Fifteen in Wizard Arms defeats Zangetsu Shin, both Baron and Gaim unknowingly hear Ryugen calling Zangetsu Shin "brother", even though this is a secret that they only learn about in Episode 36 of Kamen Rider Gaim.
- When Decade transforms into Hibiki while fighting Fifteen, the transformation phrase is the incorrect Form Ride (in Kamen Rider Decade, Form Ride refered to the alternate forms). When he transforms into Kuuga, however, the phrase is the correct Kamen Ride.
- When Fifteen activates his Driver's Squash Function while in Decade Arms, it instead announces 'Hibiki Squash'
- When Tsukasa put on the Decadriver, the sound for when the belt wrapped around his waist is not used, instead it is the sound of the Fourze Driver.
- When Zangetsu Shin fires the Sonic Arrow alongside Baron Mango Arms' Mango Au Lait and Ryugen Kiwi Arms' Kiwi Au Lait, the normal charging sound is heard, and the "Melon Energy" sound is not heard when the Sonic Arrow is fired.
- When Ryugen Kiwi Arms activates the Au Lait function on the Sengoku Driver, he is seen pressing the Cutting Blade once instead of twice.
- The sound editing in the film causes the background music to sometimes be louder than the dialogue in specific scenes, such as the scene when Takumi, Tsukasa, and Kouta are talking.
- When Takumi transforms into Faiz Blaster Form, he placed the Faiz Phone in the Faiz Driver rather than the Faiz Blaster weapon.
- Furthermore, after the transformation is complete, the Faiz Phone disappears from the Faiz Driver for no apparent reason.
- When OOO uses his Medajalibur, the O Scanner announces Scanning Charge instead of Triple Scanning Charge.
- Throughout the film, it is never explained how the Badan Empire exactly managed to harness the "emotions" of the Heisei Riders to use for their resurrection machine, nor how the Kamen Riders managed to escape death via the Helheim Forest.
- This film has the most main rider actors returning than previous films of the Super Hero Taisen series.
- This film features the first out of suit re-appearance of Takeshi Hongo in 38 years. His last on screen appearance out of suit was in the Kamen Rider Stronger TV special All Together! Seven Kamen Riders!!. Hiroshi Fujioka previously reprised his role as Ichigo vocally in the Kamen Rider Series 40th anniversary movie OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders (2011), his last in person appearance in a Kamen Rider production was as the MPD Superintendent General in Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4 (2001), which was a homage to the franchise's 30th anniversary.
- On the official website there was a poll of having the either the Heisei or Showa Riders winning the battle, making it the first time that fans could directly influence a movie's plot. The movie poll ended one day before it premiered in theaters with Heisei as the victor by a short margin. The ending featuring the Showa Riders as victors was featured as a special on the DVD/Blu-Ray release of the movie.
- The original form of Kamen Rider 1, which appeared in the first thirteen episodes of the original series, appears as a cameo during Hongo's transformation into his New Rider 1 form at the showdown between the Showa Riders and Heisei Riders.
- Keisuke Jin performs his inital transformation into X-Rider, using the phrase "Set Up" (セタップ, Setappu) with his bodysuit manifesting as he removes the "Redizer" and "Perfecter" from the sides of his belt to form his helmet, and then snapping up the faceplate to complete the transformation, as opposed to the process following his upgrade towards the end of his series, where he used the phrase "Dai Henshin!" (大変身！, Dai Henshin) to transform while making a "X" sign with his arms. He had previously used the upgrade transformation when he returned in Kamen Rider Stronger and Kamen Rider (Skyrider).
- When Narutaki explains to Tsukasa in Drupers that there are now fifteen Heisei Riders, a collage of them appears. The footage of the first fourteen Heisei Riders is a re-use of the Bujin Riders collage seen at the start of Kamen Rider Gaim: Sengoku Battle Royale, while Gaim's is taken from his first appearance at the end of episode 52 of Kamen Rider Wizard.
- In the post credits scene, the film is dedicated to Tohru Hirayama, the co-creator of the Kamen Rider Series, and Takao Nagaishi, the main director of Agito, 555, Blade, and Kabuto. Both men passed away the year before in 2013.
- The cartoon sketches of notable places and cafes from previous Kamen Rider seasons can be seen during the credits such as Snack Amigo (Kamen Rider), Cous Coussier (OOO), Jaracanda (Blade), Antique Shop Omokagedo (Wizard), Coffee House COL (X), Milk Dipper (Den-O), Café mald'amour (Kiva) and others.