|This article is about a/an series of novels in the Kamen Rider Series.|
The new Kamen Rider novels are be written by the head writers of each respective series — Naruhisa Arakawa (Kuuga), Shoji Yonemura (Kabuto), and Riku Sanjou (W). Meanwhile, the OOO novel was written by Nobuhiro Mori, instead of Yasuko Kobayashi.
The second batch, released in January 31st, is composed of Kamen Riders Ryuki and Agito written by Toshiki Inoue and Naohiro Okamura, with Inoue as an editor respectively. Kamen Riders 555 and Kiva will be written by Toshiki Inoue and Kenji Konuta, and was released February 28th, 2013.
Meanwhile, Kamen Riders Hibiki and Den-O, written by Tsuyoshi Kida and Shinichiro Shirakura respectively, was released March 29th, 2013. And Kamen Riders Blade, written by Junichi Miyashita, and Decade, penned by Aki Kanehiro with Toshiki Inoue as editor, was released April 26th, 2013.
The Heisei Kamen Rider novels are released separately for 650 yen each.
List of Heisei Kamen Rider Novels
- Kamen Rider Kuuga
- Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider 555
- Kamen Rider Blade
- Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Kamen Rider Den-O: The Demon Dog of Tokyo World Tower
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~
- Kamen Rider W ~The One Who Continues After Z~
- Kamen Rider OOO
- Kamen Rider Fourze: Ama High Graduation
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Kamen Rider Drive: ~Mach Saga~
- Kamen Rider Ghost: ~Memories of the Future~
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: ~Mighty Novel X~
Chinese Translation version
- On December 10, 2015, the Kodansha (講談社) and Explorer Publishing Co., Ltd (拓值社出版有限公司) had announced that they will publish official Chinese translation of the novel, unlike the Japanese version, the Chinese version of the covers showed the front faces of the Kamen Riders.