|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Hawk, Tiger, and Grasshopper 2010 (タカとトラとバッタ2010 Taka to Tora to Batta Nisen-Jū) is the tenth episode of Kamen Rider Zi-O. It is the second part of the Kamen Rider OOO tribute arc. Thus, it features the debut of Zi-O OOOArmor as well as both the OOO and OOO Tajadol Combo Ridewatches. Kouta Kazuraba makes a brief return at the end of the episode.
Hina and Eiji were both suddenly captured by King Kuroto Dan! While working together with Hina, Eiji tries to help them escape, which Sougo is trying to prevent! Why is Sougo doing all this? And what is the future that Eiji told him about? Geiz, on the other hand, is more confident now than ever before that Sougo is on the path to become the future's demonic king...
Continuity and Placement
- The past, 2010: Takes place during the events of episode 3 of Kamen Rider OOO. The ending leads to an altered timeline rather than continuing on with the OOO TV series, with Eiji having lost his powers.
- "According to this book, average high schooler Sougo Tokiwa embarks on a path which leads him to become the demon king of time, Oma Zi-O. However, there are others who would rise up to try and claim the throne. King Kuruto Dan utilizes the power of Another OOO in a bid to control the country, while Sougo Tokiwa begins down the path of domination by joining his army. And ultimately, Sougo Tokiwa encounters yet another legend, Eiji Hino, abt the power of OOO shall... Oh dear... As usual, I’ve read too far ahead."
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myoukouin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Woz (ウォズ Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Uhr (ウール Ūru): Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito)
- Ora (オーラ Ōra): Ayaka Konno (紺野 彩夏 Kon'no Ayaka)
- Junichiro Tokiwa (常磐 順一郎 Tokiwa Jun'ichirō): Katsuhisa Namase (生瀬 勝久 Namase Katsuhisa)
- Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- Eiji Hino (火野 映司 Hino Eiji): Shu Watanabe (渡部 秀 Watanabe Shū)
- Hina Izumi (泉 比奈 Izumi Hina): Riho Takada (高田 里穂 Takada Riho)
- Kuroto Dan (檀 黎斗 Dan Kuroto)/Another OOO: Tetsuya Iwanaga (岩永 徹也 Iwanaga Tetsuya)
- Kouta Kazuraba (葛葉 紘汰 Kazuraba Kōta): Gaku Sano (佐野 岳 Sano Gaku, Credited as "NEXT Legend: ???")
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Geiz: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Another OOO: Eitoku (永徳)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger episode 39, Number 39: Bet on This.
- Closing Screen Ridewatches:
- Kamen Rider: Zi-O & Geiz
- Zi-O: OOO, OOO Tajadol Combo
- Geiz: Geiz
- Count at episode end
- Watches in Zi-O's possession: Zi-O, Build, Ex-Aid, Fourze, OOO, OOO Tajadol Combo, Taka, Phone, Bike
- Watches in Geiz's possession: Geiz, Cross-Z, Ghost, Drive, Faiz, Wizard, Genm, Phone, Bike
- Watches in Tsukuyomi's possession: Phone
- The title of this episode is a reference to OOO's main form (Tatoba Combo), as well as the naming scheme in OOO's episodes, which lists three objects or events.
- This episode reuses footage from the third episode of Kamen Rider OOO.
- This episode also marks the first appearance of a Ridewatch of an alternate form. In this case, Eiji gives Sougo not only the Tatoba OOO Ridewatch but also Tajadol as well.
- Zi-O attacking Another OOO's left eye is a possible reference to the fact Kamen Rider Genm Zombie Gamer's Broken Goggles, the left eye visor is cracked.
- The Another OOO Watch is not shown to be neutralized or destroyed on-screen
- TV Asahi's official episode guide for タカとトラとバッタ2010
- Heisei 20's official episode guide for タカとトラとバッタ2010