|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
The Harinezumi Halfbody (ハリネズミハーフボディ Harinezumi Hāfubodi, lit. Hedgehog Halfbody) is a biotic A-Side Halfbody of Kamen Rider Build. Accessed through the Harinezumi Fullbottle, its Best Match is the Syoubousya Halfbody.
In any form that uses the Harinezumi Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Spine Knuckle (スパインナックル Supain Nakkuru) on his right fist, allowing him to clobber or punch foes with spikes that extend outwards when used. When first used after transforming, the spines notably appear to fly in from the surroundings to the Spine Knuckle, only extending from it on subsequent attacks.
- Spines can enhance defense and damage attacking enemies.
- BLD Spine Knuckle: The morningstar-like weapon.
- BLD Spine Shoulders: The shoulder armor. its quills can be used as projectiles and can move, extend, or retract.
- Enhanced reflexes and accuracy.
- Increased sense of smell.
- Kamen Rider Build
- FireHedgehog (Build Episodes 8, 10, 15, 19)
- HarinezumiTank (Build Episodes 1-2)
- HarinezumiKeshigomu (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- HarinezumiMic (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- HarinezumiCake (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Rider Punch: Build extends the Multi Deluge Gun and uses it to stab the enemy, then fills them up with water and surrounds them with a white energy chart before jumping up such that he's perpendicular with the ground, then dropping down, and punching the enemy with the Spine Knuckle..