|This article is about a/an rider machine in Kamen Rider W.|
The HardBoilder (ハードボイルダー Hādo Boirudā), designated the "MB1000RV", is Kamen Rider Double's personal Honda CBR1000RR motorcycle, based on the original SkullBoilder used by Kamen Rider Skull. Like Kamen Rider Double, the HardBoilder is black and green and is also able to change forms by swapping out the back half of the motorcycle after docking with the RevolGarry.
All Rider Break
Super Hero Taisen
In the supposed final battle between the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai, Double rode on the HardBoilder with the other surviving Kamen Riders (Kuuga, Faiz, Kabuto, and Kiva) on their respective motorcycles, led by Rider 1 (actually Decade in disguise) on the New Cyclone. Double used the HardBoilder alongside Kiva and Kabuto to attack the Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger and Denji Sentai Megaranger. Double was next seen off the bike fighting the Zyurangers before being seemingly defeated alongside Kiva by Akaranger (actually Gokai Red in disguise), actually being sent to the dimensional rift.
Video Game appaearances
Kamen Rider Battride War
Double appears riding the HardBoilder in the video game Kamen Rider Battride War.
Modes and Combinations
The first combination is the black and red HardTurbuler (ハードタービュラー Hādo Tābyurā), which is a flying hovercraft-like vehicle. The HardTurbuler is often used by Kamen Rider Double when he is in HeatMetal form. The HardTurbuler is armed with Scramble Cutter (スクランブルカッター Sukuranburu Kattā) guns. It also can combine with Kamen Rider Accel, forming the AccelTurbuler.
The other combination is the black and gold HardSplasher (ハードスプラッシャー Hādo Supurasshā), a personal water craft-like vehicle. This is often used by Kamen Rider Double when he is in LunaTrigger form. The HardSplasher is armed with a torpedo launcher.
Start Dash Mode
The HardBoilder can also be put into Start Dash Mode (スタートダッシュモード Sutāto Dasshu Mōdo) to increase its speed. The Start Dash Mode components can be detached after deployment to slow down any chasing adversaries.
The HardGunner (ハードガンナー Hādo Gannā) is the combination of the front unit of the HardBoilder and Kamen Rider Accel's Gunner A robotic tank. This combination is faster than the HardBoilder and also arms it with the Gaia Cannon.
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend Double (シグナルレジェンドＷ（ダブル） Shigunaru Rejendo Daburu): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Double (ドライブ・Ｗ（ダブル) Doraibu - Daburu).
- Double appears riding his HardBoilder, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- The HardBoilder appears in the Kamen Rider W manga sequel Futo Detective.
- ↑ "Honda | お客様相談センター | 仮面ライダーのバイク（仮面ライダーW（ダブル）". http://www.honda.co.jp/customer/tips/kamen-rider/w/index.html. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- ↑ "TV Asahi's page on the HardBoilder". http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/double/rider/hardboilder.html. Retrieved 2009-09-06.
- ↑ "TV Asahi's page on the HardTurbuler". http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/double/rider/hardturbuler.html. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- ↑ "TV Asahi's page on the HardSplasher". http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/double/rider/hardsplasher.html. Retrieved 2009-10-11.
- ↑ "TV Asahi's page on the HardBoilder Start Dash Mode". http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/double/rider/hardboilder_sd.html. Retrieved 2009-11-14.