|This article is about a/an character in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Hajime Nakamura (仲村 創 Nakamura Hajime) was the identity of Alternative (オルタナティブ Orutanatibu), one of the mimicries of the 13 Kamen Riders..
Hajime Nakamura was originally one of the staff under Professor Ejima at Lab 401, but he was sick the day Kanzaki and Ejima began the experiments. Upon learning what occurred, Nakamura never forgave Kanzaki and his sister, for the events that occurred. Hajime Nakamura studiously avoided any questions about the lab, Kanzaki and what happened there, when encountered by Yui when she came to Seminin University to learn more about her brother's actions and later Reiko and Shinji, though Kagawa had given him some superficial explanation. Nakamura eventually joined Professor Kagawa to stop the Rider War as Alternative. However, Nakamura's reasons were for vengeance and thus was killed by Satoru because of those reasons.
- Punching Power: 15 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 22.5 t.[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4.5 sec.
- Slash Dagger: 100 t.[note 3]
- Accelerated Attacks: 125 t.[note 4]
- Psycoroader: 225 t.[note 5]
- Dead End: 400 t.[note 6]
- Advent: Psyco-Rogue: 325 t.[note 7]
Nakamura transforms into Alternative using Hideyuki Kagawa's version of the Advent Deck and V Buckle. Alternative is a mimicry of the 13 Riders created by Kagawa using Shiro Kanzaki's notes on the Mirror World. Nakamura transforms into the completed version of Alternative, while Kagawa uses the prototype model, Alternative Zero. Both versions are identical with the exception of the color of the tubes on the shoulders and Alternative Zero being shorter and lighter. Although it is unclear if the two are contracted in the same way as the 13 Riders and their Contract Monsters, the Mirror Monster Psyco-Rogue can be summoned by Alternative and follows his commands. Alternative's Visor, the Slashvisor, is a gauntlet mounted on his right arm.
Through the use of his Sword Vent, Alternative can arm himself with the Slash Dagger (スラッシュダッガー Surasshu Daggā), a sword derived from Psyco-Rogue's forearms. By using the Wheel Vent, Alternative can transform Psyco-Rogue into motorcycle mode named the Psycoroader (サイコローダー Saikorōdā) for him to ride.
By using his Final Vent, Alternative can execute his finisher, the Dead End (デッドエンド Deddo Endo), which transforms Psyco-Rogue into the Psycoroader if it has not done so already. Alternative then rides the Psycoroader toward the opponent and rams into it.
- Main article: Psyco-Rogue
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Slashvisor - Alternative's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Psycoroader - Serves as Alternative's motorcycle
Behind the scenes
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 TV Asahi. (2002). Pseudo Rider.
- ↑ Shogakukan. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Complete Works. Second Volume. p. 42. ISBN 978-4091014856.
- ↑ Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- ↑ Kodansha. (2015). Kamen Rider Official Mook. Heisei Vol. 03. p. 14. ISBN 978-4063535532.
- ↑ MediaWorks. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Hybrid File. p. 73. ISBN 978-4840224284.
- ↑ 300 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 450 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 2000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 2500 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4500 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 8000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 6500 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.