|This article is about a movie-exclusive rider in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
- 1 Fictional Character Biography
- 2 Video Game appearances
- 3 Family
- 4 Oni Form
- 5 Equipment
- 6 Oni Techniques
- 7 Rider Card
- 8 Behind the scenes
- 9 Notes
- 10 Appearances
- 11 References
Fictional Character Biography
Habataki (ハバタキ) is one of the older Oni. From Hakata, he fought in a war years ago and has since given up the Oni life to settle down as a farmer together with his family. Despite this, he has continued his daily training. His wife later convinces him to join with the others to fight against Orochi. Habataki speak in the Hakata-ben dialect.
Video Game appearances
Masked Rider Expansion Volume 3
Kamen Rider Habataki is one of a playable character in a trading card game Rangers Strike.
- Number: RK‑228
- Rarity: Normal
Kamen Rider Habataki is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
- Rider Height: 7 shaku (approx. 212.1 cm., one say 215 cm.)
- Rider Weight: 39.2 kan (147 kg.)
Kamen Rider Habataki is an Oni of Kyushu, and has a prominent hawk motif. His suit's primary color is brown, with black and gold highlights. Instead of the standard Oni's face, the forehead of his helmet has an engraving of a hawk.
Appearances:Kamen Rider Hibiki And The 7 Senki
- Henshin Onsa: A golden tuning fork transformation device.
- Ongekimei: A trumpet buckle.
- Karakuri Animals: Habataki's disc-like support animal.
- Meitō Onsaken: The Onkaku's sword form.
- Ongekiflute - Retsukū: A giant golden flute Ongeki Weapon that can also be used as a blowgun and spear.
Like other Sengoku-era Oni, Habataki is also skilled in the sword play.
- Kishōjutsu (鬼翔術 lit. "Demon Soaring Technique"): Habataki's unique technique, allows him to fly for a short time with the wings on his back.
- Ongeki Sō - Senpū Issen (音撃奏・旋風一閃 lit. "Sound Attack Play: Whirlwind Flash"): Habataki blew Retsukū in a blowgun style, releasing Onishi bullets into Makamou's body. Then, he starts to play a Sound of Purification by blowing on the flute hole found on the Retsukū's shaft, reacting the Onishi and causing damage. This finisher is noticeably weaker then Ibuki's Shippu Issen.
|"Kamen Ride: Habataki"|
|―Diendriver summoning announcement[src]|
- KamenRider: Habataki (仮面ライダー羽撃鬼, Kamen Raidā Habataki): A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Habataki that consists of a modified brown-colored Taka Medal. Used as O Medal by Eiji to utilize Legend TaToBa Combo (Taka Head). Appear only in the S.I.C. Hero Saga diorama story World of OOO.
Behind the scenes
- Habataki speaks in Hakata dialect in Local Riders Fierce Fight File.
- Despite being a wind-type Oni like Ibuki, Habataki uses a Onsa as a transformation device.
- In fact, the Kamen Rider Habataki's hawk motif comes from the Fukuoka baseball team Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks' image animal.
- Habataki is from Hakata (located in Fukuoka), this means he is (one of) an Oni in the Kyushu area.
- Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- Top Trumps: Kamen Rider card: TR-033.
- Kodansha <Character Taizen>. (2012). "Kamen Rider Taizen Heisei Edition AD2000-2011". p. 113. ISBN 978-4-06-217595-1.
- Shogakukan <Wonder Life Special>. (2005). Kamen Rider Hibiki The Movie Preview Issue. Supervised by Ishimori Pro and Toei. pp. 22-23. ISBN 978-4-09-106254-3.
- Asahi Sonorama <DETAILS of HERO>. (2006). "Kamen Rider Hibiki Special Photobook [Tamashii]". p. 65, "Oni of Sengoku". ISBN 978-4-04-868101-8.