|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
- "I didn't come to learn I came to win"
- ―Grant Staley proclamation[src]
Grant Staley is the second user of Kamen Rider Camo powers , he is recruited by Xaviax but finally is defeated by Kamen Rider Torque Final vent..
Before recruited by Xaviax he is underground martial arts practitioner, with the goal of winning at all costs.
Kamen Rider Camo
He is a devious underground martial artist who cheats in his karate fights which he does against his sensei by hiding a wrench in his glove. Grant was recruited by Xaviax in the form of Race Mattock to take on more challenges and becomes Kamen Rider Camo armed with a chameleon Advent Deck given to him by Xaviax Grant view the logistical combat center a Xaviax present in the screen how is the form of Wing knigth, later he star to seach Wing Knigth .
He ran into Kit and Drew telling them that he doesn't need support but kit wanted them to calm down, Grant responds by telling him that he is the only one who would defeat Wing Knight but then they start to transform into kamen riders and fight.As Kamen Rider Camo,he had the advantage when he fought the two of them using his martial arts combat skills and Bio Winder but is interfered by the Torque launch Vent ,when kit and Drew search this but he try to attack from behind to Torque Kit interfered and try to convince to join them explaining that everyone is on the same side but it is in vain when Drew appears telling kit to attack him,Grant used his Clear Vent to turn invisible and escape.
Kamen Rider Thrust
he appeared watching the battle of wing knigth vs thrust but on the way he met Drew and Kit again telling them that the Wing knigth is his opponent and not theirs, but kit realizes that he was also deceived, where Grant and Drew were faced in the battle starting with Grant as Camo having the advantage in the fight at the beginning being a headache for Drew, kit tried to help him to reason but unexpectedly ended up being sent to the Void of Advent when hit by the Final Vent of Torque Therefore, he was the second Kamen Rider in the series to be aired. Your Advent cover is claimed by Torque's Final Vent. Thus, he was the second Kamen Rider in the series to be vented. His Advent Deck is claimed by Len.
Grant is mentioned by Xaviax questioning him why this last transport to Camo and attack Dragon Knigth,and later forgiving him for transporting Camo because he already doubted this.
Vent or Be Vented
He is mentioned by Len , Kit and Brad Barrett about the consequences when a Rider loses the battle is sent Advent Void.
The Many Faces of Xaviax
Grant is rescued from the Advent Void with the others formers Riders by Eubulon and had his memories erased, returning him to his normal life .
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Dragon Knigth (Video Game)
Kamen Rider camo is a playable character alongside the other Kamen Riders and Xaviax.
Kamen Rider Camo
Kamen Rider Camo's main ability is his Clear Vent which allows him to cloak himself, mostly to escape danger and to attack unnoticed. His primary weapon is his Hold Vent where he can fight from a distance.
- Main article: Biogreeza (Dragon Knight)
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Biovisor - Camo Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Bio-Winder - Personal weapon
Behind the Scenes
Grant Staley was portrayed by Christopher Babers ,in the Video Game the voice is David Vincent,his japanese dub is portayed by Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji), In Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (video game), Grant Staley was voiced by David Vincent.
- No Japanese footage of Kamen Rider Verde is used for any of his episodes, making his action scenes rare.
- He makes the least number of appearances as a Kamen Rider.
- In the Japanese Dub, Kenji Matsuda lets out howls during Camo's fights. This is most likely a shout-out to how Kenji Matsuda also plays Garulu in Kamen Rider Kiva.
- Unlike his Japanese counterpart, he never used Copy Vent to take the form another Rider.
- Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight
- Van - Mirror Twin from Ventara.
- Itsuro Takamizawa - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight characters. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Kamen Rider Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|