|This article is about a/an vehicle/companion in Kamen Rider Kuuga.|
The Armor Machine Gouram (装甲機 ゴウラム Sōkō-ki Gōramu) is a mysterious stag-beetle-like entity formed from fragments found at the original excavation site at the beginning of the story of Kamen Rider Kuuga. After its initial formation, the Gouram assimilated various other metals as it made its way to Tokyo in its search for the current Kuuga.
It assists Kuuga in various capacities such as aerial transportation and becoming Barding for Yusuke Godai's bike, however, after being used for a certain amount of time, it returns back to its shattered fragments until Yusuke revives it by touching its Amadam. It is very maneuverable and capable of a top airspeed of 500km/h (310.69mph). However, since being exposed to the golden power, Gouram returns back to the Police Science Division in a different color and in one piece.
According to the Lynt scriptures, Gouram was known as a Horse Armor, which means that the previous Kuuga used a horse in combat. Sakurako Sawatari also found out from the scriptures that it has a fail-safe program that if the Kuuga it serves lost control of his powers in Ultimate Form, Gouram will self-destruct into ashes.
- Length: 270 cm
- Width: 120 cm
- Length of Mandibular (Horn): 101 cm
Final Form Ride
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, Kuuga gains a new stronger Final Form Ride form called the Ultimate Kuuga Gouram (アルティメットクウガゴウラム Arutimetto Kūga Gōramu), which he assumed on his own while in Ultimate Form. Decade later gained the ability to have Yusuke assume this form in the battle against the Super Crisis Fortress.
- In the novel Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~, which is the reimagination of the TV series, Decade uses it on Godai while becoming Kuuga into an alternate version of Gouram where it is a rhinoceros beetle despite it traditionally being a stag beetle, which is also the same insect Kuuga is based on.
- Alternatively, in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, Decade uses the Kuuga Ball (クウガボール Kūga Bōru) card to change Kuuga into a dodgeball-like form to perform the Decade Dodge (ディケイドドッジ Dikeido Dojji) attack.
- ↑ "TV Asahi's page on the Kuuga Gouram". http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/decade/rider/kuugagouram.html. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
|Kamen Rider Kuuga|
|Riku - Yusuke Godai|
|Arcle | Gouram | TryChaser 2000 | BeatChaser 2000|
Tokyo Police Department
|Kaoru Ichijo - Hikari Enokida - Sadao Matsukura - Morimichi Sugita - Tsuyoshi Sakurai - Nozomi Sasayama|
Other allies and characters
|Sakurako Sawatari | Minori Godai | Shuichi Tsubaki | Tamasaburo Kazari | Nana Asahina | Jean Michel Sorrel | Mika Natsume | Shoji Kanzaki | Junichi Chono|
|View • [Edit]|