|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Goro Yura (由良 吾郎 Yura Gorō) is Shuichi's loyal servant who is highly skilled with household work and hand-to-hand combat. He is also aware of Shuichi's activities as a Rider and helps as much as he can.
25 year-old Goro is Shuichi Kitaoka's devoted loyal servant, willing to do anything for him but not blindly. He is capable in hand-to-hand combat, so it was quite simple for Shinji to assume he was Kamen Rider Zolda. He handles household work such as cooking and cleaning, giving massages, and taking professional photographs. Goro was once Shuichi's client and because of that, Shuichi's condition was not diagnosed in time. Feeling indebted, Goro decided to be his loyal servant and bodyguard forever.
Shuichi won't ask him to do things that are fundamentally wrong except for pretending he's dead and have Shinji stuff the body in the car. He has been known to disapprove of Shuichi's actions and is able to coerce Shuichi eventually. Later on, he comes to disapprove of him fighting as a Kamen Rider but he does not ask him to stop. He does intentionally tries running Takeshi Asakura over with a car, but Shuichi prevents this and scolds Goro, pointing out that it's his business to take care of.
Goro does like Shinji, knowing he meant no harm to Shuichi and wouldn't hurt a fly under normal circumstances. When Shuichi died, Goro took his boss's place as Zolda, only to be defeated by Takeshi.
- "Master...I will...buy something good to eat on the way back..."
- ―Goro before his death at the hands of Asakura[src]
When Shiro Kanzaki altered the timeline so that the Rider War never happened, Goro was brought back to life alongside Shuichi.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
This Kamen Rider Zolda used by Goro Yura is a playabled character in Kamen Rider Battle Ganbarizing,Zolda is able to use his Final Vent in the Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider Zolda
- Punching Power: 15 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 1]
- Resistance: 150 t. with Gigaarmor[note 2][note 3]
- Maximum Jump Height: 15 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 7 sec.
- Gigahorn: 100 t.[note 4]
- Gigalauncher: 100 t.[note 4]
- Gigacannon: 150 t.[note 5]
- End Of World: 350 t.[note 6]
- Advent: Magnugiga: 300 t.[note 7]
Goro briefly impersonated Shuichi as Kamen Rider Zolda after his death by using Shuichi's Card Deck. His Visor, the Magnuvisor (マグナバイザー Maguna Baizā), is a submachine gun that also functions as his personal weapon. Zolda's punching power and kicking power are equal and of decent strength, but his jump height and running speed are the lowest among all of the 13 Riders. To compensate for his lack of agility, Zolda employs an exclusively long-ranged fighting style.
Zolda possesses two different Shoot Vent Advent Cards. The first arms him with the Gigacannon (ギガキャノン Giga Kyanon), a pair of cannons derived from Magnugiga's legs which mount on Zolda's back and fire over his shoulders. The second Shoot Vent arms Zolda with the Gigalauncher (ギガランチャー Giga Ranchā), a massive missile launcher derived from Magnugiga's arms combined together. His Guard Vent equips him with the Gigaarmor (ギガアーマー Giga Aāmā), a shield derived from Magnugiga's torso which can also be used as a mount for the Gigalauncher.
By using his Final Vent, Zolda can execute his finisher, the End Of World (エンドオブワールド Endo Obu Wārudo), in which Magnugiga appears in front of Zolda and he inserts the Magnuvisor into its back. Magnugiga then deploys all of its weapons, which Zolda fires all at once by pulling the trigger of the Magnuvisor. The resulting barrage destroys both the target and the surrounding environment.
- Main article: Magnugiga
- Card Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Magnuvisor - Zolda's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
- In his debut scene, Goro makes hand motions similar to Shoichi Tsugami's for summoning his belt to become Agito.
- Goro made a cameo appearance in OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders: ~Let's Look! Only Your 48 Riders~ net movie in Zolda's section, where he was present to demonstrate their cooperation as partners along with Kamen Rider Zeronos and Deneb to put an end to Eiji and Ankh's argument. However, it didn't work after all.
- In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen, Shuichi calls Momotaros "Goro-chan", much to his dismay.
- Although not a Rider in the long-run, Goro died an ironic death just like the other Mirror World Riders: Having faked his death by pretending to be Zolda in an effort to drive Shinji out of the war, Goro would die for real after becoming Zolda, following Shuichi's death.
- In Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki, similar to Ishida and Ishihashi, Goro's "devotion" to Asakura as his fatal flaw, ultimately leading to his demise at the hands of Asakura. Although, Goro manage to deal a heavy blow to Asakura after his betrayal, ultimately become one of two factors in Asakura's own demise.
- 300 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- 3000 GP, conversion: 1 GP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- 50 t. with Giga Tector, 1000 GP, conversion: 1 GP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- 2000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- 3000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- 7000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- 6000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- Chance - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.
- Drew Lansing - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.