|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Blade.|
Go Kiryu is a former member of BOARD who was supposed to be the first user of Garren, but was incompatible. Kiryu had a warped sense of justice, using his prosthetic hand to electrocute petty crooks. Eventually, upon the discovery of Leangle, he briefly used the Leangle belt, recognized by the Spider Undead as a more suitable vessel out of like-mindedness. But once defeated, Spider Undead abandoned Kiryu for Mutsuki as the Locust, Deer and Jaguar Undeads mauled Kiryu on command. Before he died, he requested both Kenzaki and Tachibana to become even more idiotic.
Kamen Rider Leangle
- "Open Up!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Hearing: 10 km.
- Punching Power: 300 AP (3 t.)
- Kicking Power: 490 AP (4.9 t.)
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
- Tapir Remote: 2200 MP (22 t.)
- Polar Blizzard: 1200 MP (12 t.)
- Bee Stab: 400 FP (4 t.)
- Squid Smog: 2000 MP (20 t.)
- Rhinoceros Rush: 800 FP (8 t.)
- Dragonfly Float: 1000 FP (10 t.)
- Blizzard Crush: 2400 AP (24 t.)
- Blizzard Gale: 1800 AP (18 t.)
- Spinning Dance: 3600 AP (36 t.)
- Screw Rush: 1400 AP (14 t.)
- Blizzard Venom: 3800 AP (38 t.)
Kamen Rider Leangle can be assumed by using the Leangle Buckle and Change Spider Rouze Card. The transformation fuses the user with the DNA of the Spider Undead. Leangle's Ace form has higher ability parameters than Blade and Garren, allowing him to compensate for the fact that he cannot assume other forms like them.
Appearances: Blade Episodes 18-19
- Leangle Buckle: Leangle's transformation device
- Rouze Cards: Allow Leangle to perform special attacks
- Leangle Rouzer: Leangle's personal weapon
- Green Clover: Leangle's Rider Machine