The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- Kamen Rider Ginga (Zi-O Episodes 35-36)
The Gingadriver is composed of the following parts:
- Power Pure Fi (パワーピュアフィ Pawā Pyua Fi) - The main Driver body. It is a piece of equipment that purifies energy. It is hypothesised that the Pure Power (ピュアパワー Pyua Pawā) extracted from sunlight (collected by Kamen Rider Ginga's Gingascope and SolReceiver (On his body)), is purified here.
- Elemen Fix (エレメンフィックス Eremen Fikkusu) - The 'button' located on top of the Gingadriver. It is an equipment generating device. It is hypothesised that Ginga's equipment is generated by selecting elements found in space and immobilising them via Pure Power.
- Ginga Scope (ギンガスコープ Ginga Sukōpu) - The globe in the middle. It is a navigation system device which selects a planet with favorable conditions from a total of 12,000 planets. This information is then sent to Ginga. The Ginga Scope changes depending on which planet is targeted, acting like a target indicator. In addition, it is hypothesised that it has a role of capturing sunlight on its surface lens and the gold crown surrounding it, supplying it to the Power Pure Fi.
- Anastia Mirror (アナスティアーミラー Anasutiāmirā) - The silver half-ring surroundign the Ginga Scope. By constantly observing the galaxy's centre coordinates and making corrections to information (such as trajectory correction of planned routes and aberration correction of lens), it is a piece of equipment that minimises the ratio of error between theoretical value and actual value. Essentially, it is an error correction device.
- Gigantic Ginga (ギガンティックギンガ Gigantikku Ginga): Ginga uses his cosmic powers to unleash a powerful blast towards the opponent.
- Dynamite Sunshine (ダイナマイトサンシャイン Dainamaito Sanshain): Ginga holds an enemy projectile in place before sending it back toward the attacker.
- Strike the Planet Nine (ストライクザプラネットナイン Sutoraiku Za Puranetto Nain): TBA
Behind The Scenes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.