|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- "Gin-gin-gira-gira-Galaxy! Uchū no kanata no Fantasy! Ginga!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
The Ginga Driver is composed of the following parts:
- Power Pure Fi (パワーピュアフィ Pawā Pyua Fi) - The main Driver body. It is a piece of equipment which purifies energy. It is hypothesised that the Pure Power (ピュアパワー Pyua Pawā) extracted from sunlight (collected by Kamen Rider Ginga's Gingascope and SolReceiver (On his body)), is purified here.
- Elemen Fix (エレメンフィックス Eremen Fikkusu) - The 'button' located on top of the Ginga Driver. It is an equipment generating device. It is hypothesised that Ginga's equipment is generated by selecting elements found in space and immobilising them via Pure Power.
- Ginga Scope (ギンガスコープ Ginga Sukōpu) - The globe in the middle. It is a navigation system device which selects a 12,000 planets and chooses one with favorable conditions. This information is then sent to Ginga. The Ginga Scope changes depending on what planet is targeted, acting like a target indicator. In addition, it is hypothesised that it has a role of capturing sunlight on its surface lens and the gold crown surrounding it, supplying it to the Power Pure Fi.
- Anasty Amiller (アナスティアーミラー Anasutiāmirā) - The silver half-ring surroundign the Ginga Scope. By constantly observing the galaxy's centre coordinates and making corrections to information (such as trajectory correction of planned routes and aberration correction of lens), it is a piece of equipment that minimises the ratio of error between theoretical value and actual value. Essentially, it is an error correction device.
- Dynamite Sunshine:
- Gigantic Ginga:
Behind The Scenes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.