|This article is about a/an Worm in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
Centipede-like, the Geophilid Worms (ジオフィリドワーム Jiofirido Wāmu) attack anyone that possesses pieces of the Shibuya meteorite that brought the Natives to Earth. They are one of the few sub-classes of Worms to include multiple identical individuals; only the unmolted Salis Worms are as uniform. Most were quickly destroyed in the same scene that introduced them.
- Geophilid Worm 1 (23): Targeted Hiyori Kusakabe. Destroyed by Gatack's Rider Kick.
- Geophilid Worm 2 (23): Targeted a fortune-teller. Destroyed by Gatack's Double Calibur.
- Geophilid Worm 3 (23): Targeted a man in a bowling alley. Destroyed by Kabuto's Rider Kick.
- Geophilid Worm 4 (23): Tageted Hiyori while she was at her parents' tombstone. Destroyed by Gatack's Rider Cutting.
- Geophilid Worm 5 (24): Encountered in Area-X. Destroyed by Kabuto's Rider Kick.
- Geophilid Worm 6 (24): Encountered in Area-X. Destroyed by Gatack's Rider Kick.
Powers and Abilities
- Human Duplication
- Like all Worms, they can take the form of any human they see, duplicating their memories as well.
- Clock Up
- Like all molted Worms, they can trigger Clock Up, gaining the ability to move at incredible speeds while still observing the world around them at normal speed.
- Dust Reducing Tongue
- They have poison on their tongue capable to reducing victims to dust.
Kamen Rider Decade
A Geophilid Worm was part of a group of four Worms that attempted to kill Natsumi Hikari during the destruction of the worlds before Tsukasa Kadoya became Decade for the first time. They were all quickly destroyed by Decade as Kamen Ride: Kabuto.