|This article is about a/an Worm in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Appearing as a subordinate of Uca worm,battle against Kabuto with a large amount of Native Worm, Avoid Kabuto's Rider Kick with the body of two Native as a shield, make a hole in the hole and escape. After that, in the Battle of Ukaworm, Gatack, and Kabuto, she helped the Ukaworm that was about to be crushed by the Gatack Extender on the ground. Although still passing below ground, both Worms join forces. The Kabuto Extender, which dropped underground, was chased, and after being caught, it was thrown and killed by a Rider Kick Gatack in midair.
- Height: 223
- Weight: 141
Powers and Abilities:
- Human Duplication: Like all Worms, they can take the form of any human they see, duplicating their memories as well.
- Clock Up: Like all molted Worms, they can trigger Clock Up, gaining the ability to move at incredible speeds while still observing the world around them at normal speed.
- Instantly creates a hole at high speed even if the asphalt or concrete ground drags the prey and in the corner of the head Prefers to drill and sip body fluids.
Behind the scenes
Genomyas Worm when diguise in Yuzuki Misaki is portrayed by Anna Nagata (永田 杏奈 Nagata Anna).
- Genomyas Worm name comes from the scientific name "Hagenomyia micans"
- her suit is originally from Epilachna Worm and later Genomyas Worm's her suit is retooled and modified for Subst Worm in later episodes.
- Also her suit is similar to Japanese armed warrior.
- Although it is "adult", it is based on a larva called Arijigoku.