|This article is about a rider in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
He appears in the game Bakusou Treasure, a prototype version of Kamen Rider Chronicle developed by Genm Corp. While Kiriya Kujo was exploring within the game's data, he discovered data related to the Proto Gashats, and that this copy of Genm was implanted into the game as a safety program, effectively serving as the "final boss" of the game.
During Ex-Aid's first attempt in playing Bakusou Treasure, he was defeated by Genm after opening the door to the treasure. However, in his second attempt, by using the Proto Bakusou Bike Gashat from the treasure chest which his Bugster virus turned into a special Combi Fukkatsu version, Ex-Aid was able to transform into Bike Action Gamer Level 0 and defeat this Genm, clearing the game.
As stated in Men, Fly High!, Proto Gashats have unlimited power, but prolonged usage would eventually destroy a human user's body.
|"Gachan! Level up! Mighty jump! Mighty kick! Migh~ty Actio~n X!"|
- Height: 205.0 cm.
- Weight: 97.0 kg.
- Punching power: 5.7 t.
- Kicking power: 10.2 t.
- Maximum jump height: 43.1 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 3.2 sec.
Since he is a pallete swap of Ex-Aid, he shares the same ability parameters with Ex-Aid. However, Genm relies on brute melee attacks and long-range shooting rather than the agility and evasion seen with Ex-Aid.
This form has the following parts:
- GM Head-ACT 2 (GMヘッド-ACT2, GM Heddo-ACT2) - Kamen Rider Genm Proto Action Gamer Level 2 Head.
- Eye Light Scope (アイライトスコープ, Ai Raito Sukōpu) - Kamen Rider Genm's "eyes". It can emit light for night battles and can also capture images comparable to a high- speed camera. It can also observe microscopic Bugster Virus.
- React Signal (リアクトシグナル, Riakuto Shigunaru) - It can capture and identify motion and set tracking markers automatically. The radar on the internal monitor shows the positions of enemies, allies and energy items.
- Hard Ride Hair (ハードライドヘアー, Hādo Raido Heā) - Kamen Rider Genm's "hair". It is modelled after the player character of Mighty Action X and is coated with a blast-resistant coating.
- Dynamic Goggles (ダイナミックゴーグル, Dainamikku Gōguru) - Kamen Rider Genm's goggles. It protects the visual sensors from shocks and dirt and is coated with a blast-resistant coating.
- Sender Ear (センダーイヤー, Sendā Iyā) - Kamen Rider Genm's hearing sensors. It filters surrounding noise so Ex-Aid only hears the necessary sounds. There is also a communication function for private conversations with specific parties.
- Air Fresh Guard (エアフレッシュガード, Ea Furesshu Gādo) - An intake system within the helmet that filters out harmful substances in the air. It also regulates the suit's temperature and allow for underwater breathing.
- Mech Life Guard (メックライフガード, Mekku Raifu Gādo) - Kamen Rider Genm's chest armor. It disperses damage throughout the body to protect the chest. It becomes more protective the lower the rider's health.
- X Controller (エクスコントローラー, Ekusu Kontorōrā) - Management module on the chest. It transitions to debug mode and systems control when activating the special attack.
- Rider Gauge (ライダーゲージ, Raidā Gēji) - A lifebar that shows the rider's health. When the gauge runs out, the rider will die.
- Proto Gear Suit (プロトギアスーツ, Puroto Gia Sūtsu) - Kamen Rider Genm's bodysuit. It increases the rider's physical capability by strenghtening the body. The agility focused adjustments increases the rider's reaction time and the rider's skills will be reflected as attack power. While it is possible to cancel the Strenghtening Limiter to become stronger, it will burden the rider's body.
- Multi Unbreaker (マルチアンブレイカー, Maruchi Anbureikā) - Kamen Rider Genm's shoulder armor. It injects a strengthening agent to raise the rider's defense for a short amount of time.
- GM Growth Arm (GMグロウスアーム, GM Gurousu Āmu) - Kamen Rider Genm's arms. It has a function called Gain Riser (ゲインライザー, Gein Raizā) that increases combat capabilities based on the rider's level and combat experience. The arms allow for quick responses for complicated attacks.
- Proto Fight Glove (プロトファイトグローブ, Puroto Faito Gurōbu) - Kamen Rider Genm's gloves. It coordinates with the Gashacon weapons to optimize attacks. It also injects a Bugster removal program when executing punches to do more damage.
- GM Growth Leg (GMグロウスレッグ, GM Gurousu Reggu) - Kamen Rider Genm's legs. It has a function called Gain Riser (ゲインライザー, Gein Raizā) that increases combat capabilities based on the rider's level and combat experience. Their high running speed allows the rider to attack quickly.
- Proto Fight Shoes (プロトファイトシューズ, Puroto Faito Shūzu) - Kamen Rider Genm's shoes. It enables acrobatic movement such as airborne flight, adjustment of drop timing, and two-step jumps. It also injects a Bugster removal program when executing punches to do more damage.
- Mech Build Guard (メックビルドガード, Mekku Birudo Gādo) - Kamen Rider Genm's grey guard pieces. The heat resistance rises when exposed to heat, and it becomes more durable by changing the structure of parts according to the damage received.
This form' finisher is the Mighty Critical Strike (マイティクリティカルストライク, Maiti Kuritikaru Sutoraiku): Genm performs a series of kicks at the enemy.
Appearances: "Tricks": Kamen Rider Lazer
|"Gachan! Level up! Mighty jump! Mighty kick! Migh~ty Actio~n X! A Gacha! Shakariki! Mechakogi! Hot! Hot! Shaka! Shaka! Kogi! Kogi! Shakariki Sports!"|
- Punching power: 69.7 t
- Kicking power: 79.2 t
- Maximum jump height: 68.1 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 1.3 sec.
Proto Sports Action Gamer Level 0 (プロトスポーツアクションゲーマーレベル0, Puroto Supōtsu Akushon Gēma Reberu Zero) is Genm's upgraded form, accessed by inserting the Proto Shakariki Sports Gashat into the Gamer Driver along with the Proto Mighty Action X Gashat and pulling the lever. In this form, the Proto Sports Gamer bike combines with Genm, becoming part of his armor. All of Genm's stats are raised, placing him above any Riders at Level 2.
In this form, Genm gain the following parts from Proto Sports Gamer:
- GM Head-P-SP-ACT 0 (GMヘッド-P-SP-ACT0, GM Heddo-P-SP-ACT0) - Kamen Rider Genm Proto Sports Action Gamer Level 0 Head.
- Guard Amplifier (ガードアンプリファー, Gādo Anpurifā) - The green part of the chest armor. It rewrites the Gain Riser and dramatically raises defense.
- Raid Amplifier (レイドアンプリファー, Reido Anpurifā) - The pink part of the chest armor. It rewrites the Gain Riser and dramatically raises attack.
- Trick Flywheel (トリックフライホイール, Torikku Furaihoīru) - Throwing weapons on Genm's shoulders. They deform into a sharp blade upon throw to hit the target. Targets hit by the Trick Flywheels are greatly weaken.
This form's finisher is the Shakariki Critical Strike (シャカリキクリティカルストライク, Shakariki Kuritikaru Sutoraiku, Enthusiastic Critical Strike): This finisher has two variations.
- Genm throws a Trick Flywheel at the enemy for a spinning slash.
- Genm empowers a Trick Flywheel and the Gashacon Bugvisor in Chainsaw Mode and charges towards the enemy to slash at them.
- Gamer Driver - Transformation device.
- Rider Gashat - Transformation trinkets.
- Kimewaza Slot Holder - Carrier strap for the Rider Gashats.
- Gashacon Bugvisor - Standard sidearm weapon
- Trick Flywheels - Proto Sports Action Gamer Level 0's personal weapons.
Behind The Scenes
- Kamen Rider Genm's suit actor is Eitoku (永徳).