|This article is about a/an set of books in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
General Facts of Kamen Rider (仮面ライダーの常識 Kamen Raidā no Jōshiki) is an official book published by Futabasha and supervised by Toei in 2012, followed by General Facts of Kamen Rider: Turbulent Fierce Battle Chapter (仮面ライダーの常識 乱世激闘篇 Kamen Raidā no Jōshiki Ranse Gekitō-hen) in 2013.
In 2016, Toei had released a standalone edition named Super General Facts of Kamen Rider (仮面ライダーの超常識 Kamen Raidā no Chō Jōshiki).
|Image||Release Date||ISBN #|
|August 8, 2012||978-4575304466|
|December 4, 2013||978-4575306040|
|March 26, 2016||978-4575311204|
Notable list of facts (until 2014)
- The Foundation, from Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue, and Foundation X seems to have some connection.
- Kamen Rider 555 Axel Form is the fastest Kamen Rider form.
- N-Daguva-Zeba is the strongest boss in Heisei Kamen Rider Phase 1.
- Kamen Rider Super-1 has the strongest punching power among the Showa Riders.
- Bio Rider has the most powerful kicks among the Showa Riders.
- Kamen Rider J, Kamen Rider Core and Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation are the tallest Riders in the whole series.
- Kamen Rider Armored Hibiki is the heaviest rider (with armor) in Heisei Kamen Rider Phase 1.
- Riders who are able to adapt to any terrain (air, ground, mud, water etc.) in the very short time are Kamen Rider Blade, Garren and Fourze.
- Kamen Rider Mage from Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land has the most identities since all of the humans in the world are able to transform.
- Kamen Rider Ouja defeated the most Kamen Riders in the series he debuted in.
- Oldest transformed Kamen Rider actor: Takanori Jinnai (Kamen Rider Sorcerer)
- Longest Kamen Rider name in katakana: Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation (カメンライダーディケイドコンプリートフォームジャンボフォーメーション Kamen Raidā Dikeido Konpurīto Fōmu Janbo Fōmēshon) (34 characters)
- The claim that Faiz's Axel Form is the fastest Kamen Rider form is questionable, since Clock Up, an ability available in the Rider Forms of the ZECT Riders, is shown to be able to match the speeds generated by Axel Form. It is explained in the book that abilities such as Clock Up, Kamen Rider Odin's Time Vent and Kamen Rider OOO Super Tatoba Combo's fast moving cannot be compared since they are abilities of time control.