|This article is about a/an set of books in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|"Wait, this Shift Car is not yet complete!" |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
General Facts of Kamen Rider (仮面ライダーの常識 Kamen Raidā no Jōshiki) is an official book published by Futabasha and supervised by Toei in 2012, followed by General Facts of Kamen Rider: Turbulent Fierce Battle Chapter (仮面ライダーの常識 乱世激闘篇 Kamen Raidā no Jōshiki Ranse Gekitō-hen) in 2013.
In 2016, Toei had released a standalone edition named Super General Facts of Kamen Rider (仮面ライダーの超常識 Kamen Raidā no Chō Jōshiki).
|Image||Release Date||ISBN #|
|August 8, 2012||978-4575304466|
|December 4, 2013||978-4575306040|
|March 26, 2016||978-4575311204|
Notable facts suggested (up to 2013)
- Kamen Rider Super-1's Power Punch (300 t) has the strongest punching power among the riders.
- Kamen Rider V3 has the second strongest punching power (90 t), which already overwhelming Heisei Riders' finishers.
- Kamen Rider Faiz Axel Form is the fastest Kamen Rider form in terms of running speed.
- Hibiki Riders have the weakest defense when comparing with other series.
- Kamen Rider Black RX is the strongest Showa Rider
- Kamen Rider Decade, overwhelming RX, has the highest potential to be the strongest Heisei Rider.
- Gran Zairus is the strongest monster, followed by Doras (Heisei) and N-Daguva-Zeba.
- Master Genkai is the strongest human being.
- Kamen Rider J, Kamen Rider Core and Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation are the tallest Riders in the whole series.
- Heisei Rock Great Leader is the tallest enemy.
- Kamen Rider Armored Hibiki is the heaviest rider (with armor) in Heisei Kamen Rider Phase 1.
- Riders who are able to adapt to any terrain (air, ground, mud, water etc.) in the very short time are Kamen Rider Blade, Garren and Fourze.
- Kamen Rider Mage from Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land has the most identities since all of the humans in the world are able to transform.
- Kamen Rider OOO has the greatest number of forms.
- Kamen Rider Ouja defeated the most Kamen Riders in the series he debuted in.
- The Foundation, from Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue, and Foundation X seems to have some connection.
- Highest kicking power: Bio Rider (140 t)
- Oldest transformed Kamen Rider actor: Takanori Jinnai (Kamen Rider Sorcerer)
- Longest Kamen Rider name in katakana: Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation (カメンライダーディケイドコンプリートフォームジャンボフォーメーション Kamen Raidā Dikeido Konpurīto Fōmu Janbo Fōmēshon) (34 characters)