|This article is about a/an evil organization in Kamen Rider Amazon.|
Geddon (ゲドン Gedon) is the evil organization based in the Amazon before moving to Japan, bent on world dominion and fueled by human blood.
Geddon's Centipede Beastman was one of several monsters who were revived to serve the Badan Empire led by the Great Leader, now known as the Generalissimo of Badan. The Beastman was one of several monsters destroyed by Badan's own Space-time Fracture System.
In an alternate timeline caused by Ankh leaving a O-Medal behind in the year 1971, Shocker achieved its goal of dominion of Japan with the Shocker Greeed. Geddon, represented by Yum Cimil, was among the various organizations that forms a partnership with Shocker.
World of Amazon
Geddon also exists in the A.R. World of Amazon, where it is fought by an alternate Kamen Rider Amazon. By the time the Hikari Studio arrived in this world, it was taken over by Dai-Shocker, with the leader of Geddon, Jyumenki Yum Cimil, serving as Dai-Shocker's designated ruler of the World of Amazon, developing the mindset that Kamen Riders are the enemies of the human race, rather than Geddon. He has the GaGa Armlet and seeks Amazon's GiGi Armlet to gain their full power and use the unlimited ancient Inca powers to complete his master plan of converting humans into monsters. Though he gains the GiGi Armlet, he loses both it and the GaGa Armlet to the Kamen Riders with Decade Complete Form weakening him with Faiz Blaster Form before Amazon destroys him with the Super Wild Slash.
- Jyumenki Gorgos - The leader of the Geddon organization who wielded the Gaga bracelet. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice and his bracelet was claimed by Emperor Zero of the Garanda Empire.
- Akajusha - All-female army of soldiers.
- Geddon Scientists
Geddon's Beastmen (獣人 Jūjin) are based on animals, insects, and arachnids. Geddon creates its Beastmen by abducting people and taking them to the Beastmen modification room. There they are transformed into Beastmen by going through cybernetic surgery using incan science and magic. Gorgos can also create Beastmen using the power of the Gaga bracelet. Among the Beastmen are:
- Spider Beastman (グモ獣人 Kumo Jūjin, 1) - A spider monster. Destroyed by Gorgos for failing to kill Amazon.
- Vampire Bat Beastman (獣人吸血コウモリ Jūjin Kyūketsu Kmori, 2) - A bat monster. Destroyed by Gorgos for failing to kill Amazon.
- Mantis Beastman (カマキリ獣人 Kamakiri Jūjin, 3) - A mantis monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon.
- Large Centipede Beastman (獣人大ムカデ Jūjin Dai Mukade, 4, Kamen Rider ZX Special) - A centipede monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon.
- Mogura Beastman (モグラ獣人 Mogura Jūjin, 5-20) - A mole monster. After failing to defeat Amazon and being sentenced to death in the episode where he served as monster of the week, he joined Amazon's side after being rescued by him, and was of great help to the Rider and his friends for much of the series. Eventually, he was killed by the Mushroom Beastman's poison spore.
- Porcupine Beastman (獣人ヤマアラシ Jūjin Yamārashi, 6) - A porcupine monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice.
- Snake Beastman (ヘビ獣人 Hebi Jūjin, 7) - A snake monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice.
- Crocodile Beastman (ワニ獣人 Wani Jūjin, 8) - A crocodile monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice.
- Crab Beastman (カニ獣人 Kani Jūjin, 9) - A crab monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice.
- Black Cat Beastman (黒ネコ獣人 Kuro Neko Jūjin, 10) - A black cat monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice.
- Snail Beastman (獣人カタツムリ Jūjin Katatsumuri, 11) - A snail monster. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon.
- Ant Beastman (トゲアリ獣人 Togeari Jūjin, 12) - An ant monster created from human criminal Genji Murata (村田源次 Murata Genji) after he was taken to the Beastman Modification Room. Destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice.
- Dobsonfly Beastman (獣人ヘビトンボ Jūjin Hebitonbo, 13 & 14) - A dobsonfly monster in larva (幼虫 Yōchū) form who was defeated by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice. The Beastman later matures into his adult (成虫 Seichū) stage Dobsonfly Beastman Advanced before being destroyed by Kamen Rider Amazon's Big Slice.
Membership (World of Amazon)
- Jyumenki Yum Cimil - The leader of Geddon in both the World of Amazon and an alternate timeline where Shocker rules Japan.
- Shocker Soldiers (ショッカー戦闘員 Shokkā Sentōin)
- Shocker Scientists (ショッカー科学者 Shokkā Kagakusha)
- Vigilantes (自警団 Jikeidan): A volunteer military police formed from the residents of the World of Amazon who act in flushing out potential threats.
Dai-Shocker members in the World of Amazon
- Go-Jaraji-Da (ゴ･ジャラジ･ダ Go Jaraji Da): A porcupine Gurongi. Destroyed when Amazon used his Jaguar Shock on him.
- Propheta Cruentus (プロフェタ・クルエントゥス Purofeta Kuruentusu-29): A Mantis Lord, destroyed by Kuuga Titan Form's Calamity Titan attack.
- Camponotus Worm Maxilla (カンポノタスワーム・マキシラ Kanponotasu Wāmu Makishira): A carpenter ant Worm destroyed by Decade's Dimension Kick.
- Bakeneko (バケネコ): A cat Makamou. Destroyed when Amazon used his Big Slice on him.
- Yobuko (ヨブコ): Formerly the Vigilantes' leader who gets transformed into a Makamou as a reward by Yum Cimil using the powers of both the GiGi and GaGa armlets on him.
Behind the scenes
Geddon served as the evil organization in the first 14 episodes of Kamen Rider Amazon.
- Geddon is the first evil organization in the Kamen Rider Series whose monsters do not wear belts with the insignia of their organization; their Garanda successors likewise lack the staple, making them an anomaly among the Showa Kamen Rider Series prior to Kamen Rider Black.
- The motifs of the Dai-Shocker monsters which appear in the World of Amazon correspond with several Beastmen from the original Geddon.