|This article is about a/an transformation gear in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Transformation Game Gashat Gear Dual (変身ゲームガシャットギアデュアル Henshin Gēmu Gashatto Gia Dyuaru) is the Rider Gashat of Kamen Rider Para-DX. It is a game cartridge based on the fighting and puzzle game genres.
After turning the dial to select the game, a standby noise starts. The user then activates the corresponding side of the gashat, triggering the transformation into Puzzle Gamer or Fighter Gamer.
By turning the dial to its neutral position then back to the side of the form they're in and inserting the Gashat Gear Dual into the Gear Holder, the user is able to perform a finisher.
- Perfect Critical Combo (パーフェクト クリティカルコンボ Pāfekuto Kuritikaru Konbo): Para-DX mainly combines his attacks with some Energy Items.
- Jumping and Elastic Energy Items: Para-DX kicked the enemy mid-air using his feet enhanced flexibility.
- Speeding-Up and Muscular Energy Items: Para-DX rushes towards the enemy at superhuman speeds and kicks them away when close.
- 3 Muscular Energy Items: Para-DX rushes towards the enemy and performs a powerful flying kick at them with his tremendous feet enhanced strength.
- Iron-Body and 2 Muscular Energy Items: Para-DX performs a powerful flying kick at them with his hard tremendous feet enhanced strength.
- Speeding-Up, Jumping and Musclar Energy Items: Para-DX dashes towards multiple opponents, sending them at mid-air for him to kick each of them before they hit the ground. Used to eliminate a batch of Ride-Players.
- Knock Out Critical Smash (ノックアウトクリティカルスマッシュ Nokkuaoto Kuritikaru Sumasshu): This finisher has two variations:
- Para-DX delivers a flaming uppercut to enemy, launching them into the air, before punching them again when they fall back into his punching range.
- Para-DX delivers a powerful haymaker punch to the enemy.
- Perfect Critical Finish (パーフェクトクリティカルフィニッシュ Pāfekuto Kuritikaru Finisshu):
- Iron-Body and Separation Energy Items: Para-DX creates clones of himself and performs powerful consecutive blasts.
- Dangerous Zombie Gashat: Para-DX fires a powerful dark blast at the cost of his own energy.
- Knock Out Critical Finish (ノックアウトクリティカルフィニッシュ Nokkuaoto Kuritikaru Finisshu): It's normal version is Para-Dx slashes enemy with flames.
- Speeding-Up and Muscular Energy Items: Para-DX speeds up to the enemy and delivers a powerful slash.
- Knock Out Critical Smash (ノックアウトクリティカルスマッシュ Nokkuaoto Kuritikaru Sumasshu): Para-DX delivers a powerful Rider Punch at the enemy covered in red and purple energy.
- Perfect Knock Out Critical Bomber (パーフェクトノックアウトクリティカルボンバー Pāfekuto Nokkuauto Kuritikaru Bonbā): Para-DX jumps up in the air and performs a powerful Rider Kick covered in red and blue energy.
Dan initially created a blank double Gashat for Parado's use, instructing him to insert it into a Bugster to finalize it; were it to be used by a human, they would be instantly be subjected to a fatal surge of the Game Disease. However, Parado chose to give it to Emu Hojo, daring him to change his fate; indeed, rather than sucuumb to the Game Disease, Emu was surprisingly able to endure and create Mighty Brothers XX, granting him the Level XX Double Action Gamer. This new game created by Emu was branded a bootleg by Dan, who was forced to create a new Gashat for Parado.
Deciding that taking down the Double Action Gamer personally was beneath him, Dan gave the newly completed Gashat Gear Dual to Parado; Dan told the games enthusiast Bugster, who up to that point had yet to engage in the fight himself, that it would warm him up while he prepared Kamen Rider Chronicle. Appearing before the three rival Kamen Riders, Parado proceeded to test the power of the two-in-one Gashat. Transforming into Kamen Rider Para-DX for the first time, Parado first assumed the Puzzle Gamer which easily defeated Level 5 Hunter Gamer Riders Brave Quest Gamer and Snipe Shooting Gamer, followed by the Fighter Gamer with which he bested Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Sports Action Gamer Level 3.
Parado assumed Para-DX Puzzle Gamer Level 50 against Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level XX as Genm attacked Snipe. Para-DX ultimately defeated Ex-Aid with a power combo of super strength, super speed and invisibility granted by his Energy Items. Having been struck by the Level 5 Revol Bugster, acting in defense of Emu whom he had defeated, Para-DX switched to Fighter Gamer Level 50, proceeding to swiftly destroy the Bugster with his Critical Smash despite Kamen Rider Genm's protest.
Para-DX Puzzle Gamer Level 50 fought Ex-Aid while Snipe fought Burgermon Bugster. During the battle, Para-DX found it boring because Ex-Aid didn't have the Mighty Brothers XX Gashat and all the other Gashats as well. He was shocked to see the Level 4 Gashat called Ju Ju Burger. Para-DX, alongside Genm, defeated Ex-Aid Burger Action Gamer Level 4 and Snipe and retrieved the Ju Ju Burger Gashat.
Enraged about the fact that Genm used Motors Bugster Level 5 as a decoy, Parado immediately transformed into Para-DX Fighter Gamer Level 50 and attacked Genm with an infinitive number of punches before changing into Puzzle Gamer Level 50 and executing the Critical Combo via 3 Muscular Energy Items to finish him off.
Para-DX fought against Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50 and was having a rough time. He used a Stretch Energy Item to block Brave's attack but Brave powered Para-DX down and he started getting 2 Recover Energy Items to heal himself before changing into Fighter Gamer Level 50 to take it up a notch. He easily attacked Brave mostly because of the pain that Brave receiver when assuming this form. Para-DX later left the battlefield.
Para-DX Fighter Gamer Level 50 fought Snipe Simulation Gamer Level 50 and was easily beaten by this form before he changed into Puzzle Gamer Level 50 and used his Critical Combo finisher via 3 Energy Items (2 Muscular and 1 Iron-Body) on Snipe who used his Critical Fire finisher on Para-DX with the two of them defeated because of their equal Level 50 power.
Shortly after Kamen Rider Chronicle commenced, Parado entered the game himself as Para-DX Puzzle Gamer. With a Critical Combo, Parado defeated a trio of Ride-Players with ease, causing the civilian users to Game Over and die.
When the doctors interrupted the game, both the Puzzle and Fighter Gamers were outmatched by Ex-Aid's Maximum Gamer Level 99. Defeated for the first time, Parado conceded that Emu was the best before escaping.
Possessing Emu's body, Parado assumed the Fighter Gamer against Brave Quest Gamer and Taiga Shooting Gamer, easily beating the Level 2 Riders back before taking his leave. Recovering the Gamer Driver he had claimed from Kuroto Dan, Parado attempted to use it with the Gashat Gear Dual to access a new form but soon realized that, as a Bugster, he was incompatible as the Gamer Driver was made to be used only by humans who had undergone compatibility surgery. Proceeding to rectify this issue, Parado commandeered half of Ex-Aid's Double Action Gamer and, after relinquishing the Gashacon Key Slasher to him, goaded Emu into striking him with the Maximum Mighty Critical Finish. As a result of the reprogramming ability of Maximum Mighty X, Emu's human DNA was imprinted on Parado who was now able to successfully use the Gashat Gear Dual in the Gamer Driver, combining the power of both of his Level 50 Gamers to access the Level 99 Perfect Knock Out Gamer for the first time. Armed with a new Gashacon Weapon embodying his combined form, Para-DX used the Gashacon Parabragun's Gun and Ax Modes repectively to easily defeat both Level 50 Riders Snipe Simulation Gamer and Brave Fantasy Gamer. As well as that, the Perfect Knock Out Gamer proved equally matched against Ex-Aid's own Level 99 Maximum Gamer as they respectively met each other with a Critical Bomber and Critical Break.
- Kamen Rider Para-DX
- Perfect Knock Out Gamer Level 99 (Ex-Aid Episodes 29-32, 34, 37-42, 44, True Ending, Another Ending (Para-DX with Poppy))
- The Gashat Gear Dual is an homage to two popular video game franchises: Street Fighter and Puyo Puyo.
- The fact that is both a puzzle game and a fighting game may be a reference to the game Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.
- While only coincidental, the knob of the Gashat Gear Dual is half red and blue like the buckle of Kikaider's belt.
- When inserted into a Gamer Driver, the Gashat's appearance is quite similar to the Meteor Storm Switch used by Kamen Rider Meteor.
- Unlike other Rider Gashats, the Gashat Gear Dual has a fluent English-speaking voice. However, its usage in the Gamer Driver gives the same voice as that of the other Gashats.
- This Gashat so far is the only one without the Game Over sound on it.
- The Gashat Gear Dual being a unique Gashat not used in a Gamer Driver and instead being plugged into a holder may be a reference to plug and play games, game devices with built-in games which only require plugging it directly to a television to play.
- It being a Gashat containing two games in one may also be a reference to multicarts.
- As a handheld transformation device, it may also be a reference to the same handheld video games that Parado loves to play.
- The Gashat Gear Dual being able to be used on it's own, or with the Gamer Driver, as well as it's blue and red colors, could be a reference to Sonic & Knuckles and it's lock-on function.
- This is the first device that is both Collectible Devices and Transformation Gears.
- The name of one of the Gashat Gear Dual's finishers, Critical Combo, is a fighting game term to certain strings of attacks that deals out a larger amount of damage then typical combo strings.
- The term Mazaru in the transformation jingle can be translated as "to be mixed." This can be seen as an apt reference to both the Level 99-form use of the Gashat and the Rider himself, as it's a mixing of the two games, and the nature of Parado's association with Emu, respectively.