|This article is about a/an Rider weapon in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Casting Twin Blade Gashacon Sparrow (双刃烈破ガシャコンスパロー Sōba Reppa Gashakon Suparō) is the personal bow Gashacon Weapon of Kamen Rider Lazer which he wielded upon accessing his humanoid Level 3 form, Chambara Bike Gamer. It is a bow and arrow that can configure into a twin sickle mode.
This weapon was wielded for a time by Kamen Rider Genm, who had killed Lazer; he eventually lost it to Ex-Aid. After Kiriya's revival as Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo, he wields this weapon again summoned by the Proto Giri Giri Chambara Gashat.
- Kamen Rider Lazer Chambara Bike Gamer Level 3 (Ex-Aid Episodes 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations, Ex-Aid 12, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episodes 1-3)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo (Ex-Aid Episodes 35, True Ending)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Level X (Genm vs. Lazer)
- Kamen Rider Genm Zombie Gamer Level X (Ex-Aid Episodes 13-16, 18-21, 23, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
- Ride-Player (Ex-Aid Episode 25)
- Kamen Rider Cronus (Taiga Hanaya ver.) (Ex-Aid Episode 43)
The Gashacon Sparrow consists of the following parts:
- Arrow Eliminator (アローエリミネーター Arō Eriminētā) - The Gashacon Sparrow's purple tips. It can shoot energy arrows with excellent penetrating power which can destroy Bugsters with ease.
- Spat Eliminator (スパットエリミネーター Supatto Eriminētā) - The Gashacon Sparrow's sickle blades. In addition to cutting attacks, it can generate a whirpool attack consisting of light blades, neutralising Bugster Viruses.
- Attack Rush Pad (アタックラッシュパッド Atakku Rasshu Paddo) - The Gashacon Sparrow's controls. Pressing the A button will disengage the Sparrow Connector, allowing mode change, while pressing the B button invokes a charged attack.
- Sparrow Connector (スパローコネクター Suparō Konekutā) - The connection device which holds the Gashacon Sparrow together in Arrow Mode. Additionally, it is responsible for making sure both parts of the Sparrow synchronise when performing attacks.
- EXP Grip (EXPグリップ EXP Gurippu) - The Gashacon Sparrow's grips. It has an inbuilt shock absorber, stabilising weapon behaviour. Additionally, it has a function to update system data according to the fighting ability of the user, improving weapon performance.
- Gashat Slot (ガシャットスロット Gashatto Surotto) - A slot in which Gashats can be inserted. It can instantly read the data of the inserted Gashat and send instructions to the whole body so that Riders can activate the finisher at any time.
- Gashacon Trigger (ガシャコントリガー Gashakon Torigā) - A trigger used to initiate finishing attacks. When casting a finisher, first insert a Rider Gashat in the Gashat Slot. After that, by pulling the trigger, a reinforcement program built in the Gashat starts, and a powerful weapon finisher with its characteristics is activated.
After Genm assumed his new Zombie Gamer Level X to inflict a Game Over on Lazer, essentially killing him, he claimed the Gashacon Sparrow as his personal weapon to replace the Gashacon Bugvisor, which now served as his Buggle Driver.
When Kamen Rider Chronicle commenced, the Gashacon Sparrow was temporarily wielded by a Ride-Player who had stolen the Giri Giri Chambara Gashat from Ex-Aid. It was returned when the Ride-Player was eliminated by Kamen Rider Para-DX.
The Gashacon Sparrow has two basic modes. Lazer (Turbo) (or Genm) can switch between its Arrow Mode (弓モード Yumi Mōdo) and Sickle Mode (鎌モード Kama Mōdo) by pressing the A-Button.
- Arrow B Blast
- Sickle B Slash
The Gashacon Sparrow's finisher is the Critical Finish (クリティカルフィニッシュ Kuritikaru Finisshu). To activate it, Lazer (Turbo) (or Genm) must plug a Rider Gashat into the slot next to the B-Button on the weapon.
- Giri Giri Critical Finish (ギリギリクリティカルフィニッシュ Giri Giri Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Bang Bang Critical Finish (バンバンクリティカルフィニッシュ Ban Ban Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- DoReMiFa Critical Finish (ドレミファクリティカルフィニッシュ Doremifa Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Jet Critical Finish (ジェットクリティカルフィニッシュ Jetto Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Arrow: Genm delivers an energy blast shaped like a jet plane to attack the enemy.
- Shakariki Critical Finish (シャカリキクリティカルストライク Shakariki Kuritikaru Finisshu, Enthusiastic Critical Finish):
- Sickle: Lazer Turbo delivers powerful slashes that take the form of energy wheels.
- Gashacon Sparrow combination finishers:
- DoReMiFa Jet Giri Giri Critical Finish (ドレミファジェットギリギリクリティカルフィニッシュ Doremifa Jetto Giri Giri Kuritikaru Finisshu):
- Taddle Drago Knight Critical Finish (タドルドラゴナイトクリティカルフィニッシュ Tadoru Dorago Naito Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Despite the Gashacon Sparrow is tied to Giri Giri Chambara Gashat, the weapon's emblem is already shown in Lazer Level 1's Rider Gauge, despite during that time, he only accessed the Bakusou Bike Gashat.
- Uniquely, it is the only weapon to show accurate depictions of both modes in the Rider Gauge, as other gauges show either the aspects of the modes' powers(elements or firepower) or the modes' usage, but not the mold design of the weapon (the intended use but not the actual shape of weapon).
- This is the first Gashacon weapon to debut in a Rider's Level 3 form as opposed to Level 1 (like the Breaker and Magnum) or Level 2 (like the Bugvisor and Sword).
- The weapon having a twin sickle mode, a bow configuration, and a means to draw power from the Rider series' power source is similar to the Wild Slasher of Kamen Rider Chalice in Kamen Rider Blade.
- This is the first Gashacon weapon to show that the energy charges on the weapon change colors depending on which Rider is using it. For instance, when Lazer is using it, the energy charges are banana yellow, but when Genm is using it, they changed into dark purple.
- The way Genm obtained Gashacon Sparrow is similar to Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja. Both get the initial Rider's weapon after killing said Rider. In Ouja's case, he got Raia and Gai's Swing and Strike Vent respectively after killing said Riders and made a contract with their Mirror Monsters. In Genm's case, he got the Gashacon Sparrow after killing Kiriya and stole his Giri Giri Chambara Gashat.
- Interestingly, Genm's usage of the Gashacon Sparrow, most especially in sickle mode is tied to the Grim Reaper, a personification of death.
- While in sickle mode, Genm holds one of the separated parts of the weapon reverse gripped with his right hand.
- It is ironic that this weapon is the opposite of the game itself. As the game is focusing on quick slash with sword, neither slashing with sickle nor shooting with arrows.
- This is most likely because the tie-in to the Game is the Gashat's label featuring a similarly-designed bow.