|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Rapid-Homing Target-Hitting Gashacon Magnum (乱弾必中 ガシャコンマグナム Ran-Dan Hitchū Gashakon Magunamu) is the personal Gashacon Weapon of Kamen Rider Snipe, it is a hand gun that can configure into an alternate rifle mode.
The Gashacon Magnum consists of the following parts:
- Hand Gun Eliminator (ハンドガンエリミネーター Hando Gan Eriminētā) - The green part of the Magnum that shoots when in Handgun Mode. It can emit light bullets that explode inside of the target. Demonstrates high combat ability in narrow and tight spaces.
- Rifle Eliminator (ライフルエリミネーター Raifuru Eriminētā) - The orange part of the Magnum that shoots in Rifle Mode. Although it cannot be shot continuously, its range and firepower are vastly superior compared to the Hand Gun Eliminator.
- Side Scope Lens (サイドスコープレンズ Saido Sukōpu Renzu) - The scope that unfolds in Rifle Mode. Its role is to provide more accurate firing data to the Rider. It also automatically adjusts scope magnification according to the distance of the target.
- Mode Transer (モードトランサー Mōdo Toransā) - The mode change control panel that transfers the Magnum between Handgun and Rifle modes.
- Gashacon Trigger (ガシャコントリガー Gashakon Torigā) - The trigger of the Gashacon Magnum. When casting a finisher, A Rider Gashat is inserted into the Gashat Slot. After that, by pulling the trigger, a reinforcement program built in the Gashat starts, and a powerful weapon finisher with its characteristics is activated.
- EXP Grip (ＥＸＰグリップ EXP Gurippu) - The grip of the Gashacon Magnum. It has a function to automatically adjust the gravity of the Magnum to increase stability when in combat. Also, it has a function to update the system data according to the fighting ability of the user, and to improve weapon performance.
- Kimewaza Slot (キメワザスロット Kimewaza Surotto) - The slot of Rider Gashat that is used when casting a finisher. It can instantly read the data of the inserted Gashat and send instructions to the whole body so that the Rider can activate the finisher at any time.
The Gashacon Magnum has two basic modes. Snipe can switch between its Handgun Mode (ハンドガンモード Handogan Mōdo) and Rifle Mode (ライフルモード Raifuru Mōdo) by pressing the A-Button.
By pressing the B button, Snipe can perform one of two special attacks depending on which mode the Magnum is in.
- Handgun B Blast: A rapid fire burst for Handgun Mode
- Rifle B Blast: A homing shot while in Rifle Mode.
- Rifle B Blast (Jet Combat): A enhanced homing shot while in Rifle Mode.
- DoReMiFa Jet Giri Giri Critical Finish (ドレミファジェットギリギリクリティカルフィニッシュ Doremifa Jetto Giri Giri Kuritikaru Finisshu):
- DoReMiFa Jet Critical Finish (ドレミファジェットクリティカルフィニッシュ Doremifa Jetto Kuritikaru Finisshu):
- Handgun: Brave and Snipe, in their Level 2 forms, perform a combination of their finishers with their weapons (Gashacon Sword in Fire Mode, Gashacon Magnum in Handgun Mode), firing a volley of fiery treble clefs and missiles at multiple enemies.
- In keeping with the video game motif, the Gashacon Magnum being able to swap between a handgun mode and a rifle mode is a reference to how in first person shooters players can swap weapons instantly to change their style of combat from stealth sniper to barraging an enemy target with gunfire in a fire fight.
- A remote control of the same shape as the Gashacon Magnum is used in the gameplay of Bang Bang Shooting. The controller can also switch into rifle mode.