|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Gaim Damashii (鎧武（ガイム）魂 Gaimu Damashī, lit. "Gaim Soul") is a Legend Rider form based on Kamen Rider Gaim's Orange Arms. Accessed through the Gaim Ghost Eyecon, this form bears a currently unknown helmet with a currently unknown faceplate. The Kamen Rider is armed with Gaim's Daidaimaru and Musou Saber in this form.
As one of the 16 Heisei Rider souls, Gaim Damashii's power is also channeled through the Heisei Damashii which is accessed by Ghost via the combined Kamen Rider 45 Ghost Eyecon. In conjunction with Hibiki, Den-O and OOO, it grants Ghost the power of enhanced swordsmanship.
Legendary! Riders' Souls!
The Gaim Eyecon was created by Kamen Rider Ghost having unlocked Gaim's Parka Ghost from an Orange Lockseed manifested by Freya in order to fight the revived Lord Baron who had been summoned by Frey as part of the twins' plan to have the Kamen Riders collect the six remaining Heisei Rider Eyecons so they could defeat Xibalba.
Kamen Rider 1
Ichigo and Heisei
Freya would later combine all 16 Heisei Rider Eyecons into the Kamen Rider 45 Ghost Eyecon, Ichigou Damashii as well as the combined Heisei Damashii, allowing him to defeat the revived Nova Shocker generals Urga and Buffal as well as the Alexander Dark Mind.
- Kamen Rider Ghost (Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls! (Gaim, Wizard), Kamen Rider 1)
- Kamen Rider Specter (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Necrom (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Omega Drive (Gaim) (オメガドライブ ガイム Omega Doraibu (Gaimu)): Ghost immediately performs a version of Gaim Orange Arms' Burai Kick where he performs the side kick, without a row of orange slices appearing.
Behind the scenes
Gaim Damashii is exclusively assumed on-screen by Kamen Rider Ghost in the webisode series Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls! and Kamen Rider 1, and is also available to be used by Specter and Necrom in the arcade game Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
- Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
- Kamen Rider Ghost