The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an vehicle in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
Gaika (凱火 lit. "Victorious Fire") is Kamen Rider Hibiki's Rider Machine.
- Total length: 2,560 mm
- Width: 920mm
- Overall height: 1,090 mm
- Engine Type: Water-cooled, 4-stroke · OHC · horizontally opposed, six-cylinder
- Total emission: 1,832 cm ³ (cc)
- Maximum speed: 240 km / h speed
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battride War
Hibiki appears riding the Gaika in the video game Kamen Rider Battride War.
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend Hibiki (シグナルレジェンド響鬼 Shigunaru Rejendo Hibiki): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Hibiki (ドライブ・響鬼 Doraibu - Hibiki).
- Hibiki appears riding his Gaika, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- Unlike many Rider Machines, Gaika is an ordinary real-world motorcycle with a custom paint job. The Honda Valkyrie Rune was a special limited edition variant of the Honda Valkyrie that was in production for only two years as a testbed of style, performance, engineering and to cater to customers who liked buying customized bikes.
- Much like the Hibiki costume, Gaika was custom painted with Maziora.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.