|This article is about a/an vehicle in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
A motorcycle provided by Yoshino's TAKESHI headquarters to Hibiki, who has retrained his motorcycle skills. Unarmed, only high-speed driving features have been enhanced. It was provided as a Special Attack Team assuming a solo move without a supporters. Later, side bags can be installed to store camp tools and Disk Animals. The engine part is equipped with a Computer-controlled Digital Three-dimensional Map (コンピューター コントロール デジタル 3次元 マップ Konpyūtā Kontorōru Dejitaru 3-jigen Mappu), and the engine's rotation speed is controlled by the computer.
- Total length: 2,560 mm
- Width: 920 mm
- Tire width: 150 mm (front wheel)/180 mm (rear wheel)
- Overall height: 1,090 mm
- Engine Type: Water-cooled, 4-stroke · OHC · horizontally opposed, six-cylinder
- Total emission: 1,832 cm³ (cc)
- Maximum speed: 240 km/h
- Base model: HONDA Valkyrie Rune
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battride War
Hibiki appears riding the Gaika in the video game Kamen Rider Battride War.
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend Hibiki (シグナルレジェンド響鬼 Shigunaru Rejendo Hibiki): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Hibiki (ドライブ・響鬼 Doraibu - Hibiki).
- Kamen Rider Hibiki appears riding his Gaika, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- Unlike many Rider Machines, Gaika is an ordinary real-world motorcycle with a custom paint job. The HONDA Valkyrie Rune was a special limited edition variant of the HONDA Valkyrie that was in production for only two years as a testbed of style, performance, engineering and to cater to customers who liked buying customized bikes.
- Much like the Hibiki costume, Gaika was custom painted with Maziora.