|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
GO! GO! Ghost 2015 (GO!GO!ゴースト2015 GO! GO! Gōsuto Nisen-Jūgo) is the fourteenth episode of Kamen Rider Zi-O. It is the second part of the Kamen Rider Ghost and Kamen Rider Decade dual tribute arc, and features the return of Kamen Rider Specter portrayed by Ryosuke Yamamoto. It also features the debut of Zi-O DecadeArmor, Zi-O DecadeArmor Build Form, Zi-O DecadeArmor Ghost Form, Decade Ghost, the Genm and Cross-Z Modes of Geiz's Time Mazine, the Ex-Aid and Build Modes of Zi-O's Time Mazine, and the Ride HeiSaber.
Sougo has become a ghost! His spirit is invisible to both Tsukuyomi and Geiz! In order to return Sougo back to normal, Geiz travels back to the year 2015! Geiz encounters and starts to fight Another Ghost in 2015, but just then, Kamen Rider Decade appears!
Continuity and Placement
- The past 2015: The ending leads to an altered timeline rather than continuing in Ghost TV series, with Takeru having lost his powers.
- "According to this book, average high schooler Sougo Tokiwa embarks on a path which leads him to become the demonic king of time, Oma Zi-O. But now, a mysterious Kamen Rider appears before him. And the power of Another Ghost causes his soul so be exorcised from his body. Yet all goes according to my desires. Oh, pardon me... That last part was not in the text..."
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myoukouin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Woz (ウォズ Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Heure (ウール Ūru): Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito)
- Ora (オーラ Ōra): Ayaka Konno (紺野 彩夏 Kon'no Ayaka)
- Swartz (スウォルツ Suworutsu): Kentaro Kanesaki (兼崎 健太郎 Kanesaki Kentarō)
- Junichiro Tokiwa (常磐 順一郎 Tokiwa Jun'ichirō): Katsuhisa Namase (生瀬 勝久 Namase Katsuhisa)
- Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- Takeru Tenkuji (天空寺 タケル Tenkūji Takeru): Shun Nishime (西銘 駿 Nishime Shun)
- Makoto Fukami (深海 マコト Fukami Makoto): Ryosuke Yamamoto (山本 涼介 Yamamoto Ryōsuke)
- Narita (ナリタ): Reo Kansyuji (勧修寺 玲旺 Kanshūji Reo)
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Makimura (マキムラ)/Another Ghost: Naotaka Horiike (堀池直毅 Horiike Naotaka)
- Mika (ミカ): Ichika Osaki (尾碕真花 Osaki Ichika)
- Neo Decadriver Voice: Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Geiz: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Ghost: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji)
- Kamen Rider Specter, Another Ghost: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- Eyecon Used:
- Damashii Used:
- Ore Damashii
- Specter Damashii
- Card Used:
- Kamen Ride: Ryuki, Ghost
- Attack Ride: Strike Vent (off-screen)
- Form Ride:
- Final Form Ride:
- Final Attack Ride: Ghost
- Final Kamen Ride:
- K-Touch: N/A
- Decade Ryuki, Decade Ghost Ore Damashii
- The shoulder armors of Ryuki when Decade become Decade Ryuki were lower than supposed to be.
- The Gan Gun Miina plays when Ghost hasn't done a eye contact with the Ghost Driver and the Gan Gun Saber.
- When Zi-O DecadeArmor changes to other DecadeArmor forms and has his Dimension Face shuffled, it only displays the faces of the default DecadeArmor, Build Form, Ghost Form, Ex-Aid Form L and Ex-Aid Form R. Logically, it should have displayed the faces of all available main Kamen Riders.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger episode 43, Number 43: The Man Who Returned.
- Closing Screen Ridewatches:
- Kamen Rider: Zi-O and Geiz
- Zi-O: Zi-O, Ghost, Decade
- Count at episode end
- Watches in Zi-O's possession: Zi-O, Build, Ex-Aid, Fourze, OOO, OOO Tajadol Combo, Gaim, Kodama, Taka, W, Kuuga, Ghost, Decade, Phone, Bike
- Watches in Geiz's possession: Geiz, Cross-Z, Drive, Faiz, Wizard, Genm, Phone, Bike
- Watches in Tsukuyomi's possession: Phone
- The episode's title is based on Kamen Rider Ghost's transformation announcement from the Ghost Driver, and a song shared same name from the Kamen Rider Ghost OST album, performed by M.c.A·T.
- This is the first time a character from another series pilot the Time Mazine, in this case Takeru Tenkuji.
- The Parka Ghosts summoned by Geiz (Musashi & Edison), Another Ghost (Newton & Robin Hood) and Decade (Billy the Kid & Benkei) are all those that were used by Takeru prior to Toucon Boost Damashii, excluding that of Beethoven.
- So far, this episode features the most representatives of one Rider's powers in one scene, totaling five: GhostArmor via Ghost Ridewatch, Another Ghost, Ghost Form via KamenRide card, DecadeArmor Ghost Form via Decade Ridewatch and Ghost Ridewatch and Ghost himself.
- It is revealed that the Oma Advent Calendar is written in English.
- TV Asahi's official episode guide for GO!GO!ゴースト2015
- Heisei 20's official episode guide for GO!GO!ゴースト2015