The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an set of riders/police in Kamen Rider Agito.|
- Generation 1: The first G-Series, based on Unidentified Lifeform #4.
- Generation 2: A robotic weapon.
- G3 Unit: A division of SAUL which supervises the G3 System.
- Kamen Rider G3: Following on from Generation 1, G3 was developed to fight the Unidentified Lifeforms but found itself outmatched when facing the Unknown. Though wrecked by Gills, it was later rebuilt to complement G3-X.
- Kamen Rider G3-X: An upgrade and successor of G3 built to effectively combat the Unknown.
- Kamen Rider G3 Mild: Intended to be a mass-production version of G3, however, only one suit was produced.
- Kamen Rider G4: A potential successor to G3-X.
- G5 Unit: A thirty-man police unit led by Captain Takahiro Omuro; they were formed one year following the retirement of the G3 Unit.
World of Agito
- GM-01 Scorpion: A modular magnum pistol, stored on the right hip, hand-carried in use. Compatible with the GG-02 Salamander module attachment and GX-05 Cerberus
- GM-01 R4 - A modified version of the Kamen Rider G3's GM-01 Scorpion; a modular magnum pistol, stored on the right hip, hand-carried in use.
- GG-02 Salamander: A grenade launcher module that could be attached to the barrel of the GM-01 Scorpion.
- GS-03 Destroyer: A high-frequency sword, mounted on left arm when in use.
- GA-04 Anthares: A wire-anchor hook, mounted on left arm when in use.
- GX-05 Cerberus: A multi-mode Gatling gun, hand-carried in use; modular attachment include GM-01 “Scorpion” and tracker scope; exclusive only to the G3-X
- GK-06 Unicorn: An electromagnetic combat knife, stored left arm, hand-carried in use.
- "Gigant" - A shoulder-mounted missile launcher, mounted over the right shoulder when in use. Used as a finisher.
- Guard Chaser: G3's motorcycle that was served as the successor to the TryChaser series of motorcycles, which stores his primary weapons, based upon the designs of Kuuga's TryGouram/BeatGouram bikes.
- G-Trailer: G3's base of operations which was operated by Ozawa and Omuro.
- The Generation 2 and G5 Unit are the only G-Series systems with no known Kamen Rider suit accompanying it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.