|This article is about a/an location in Kamen Rider W.|
Futo (風都市 Fūto-shi) is the main setting for Kamen Rider W. It is an ecologically friendly city with the windmills providing power for the windy city and the people live in harmony. Its mascot is an anthropomorphic pinwheel named Futo-kun created from Kirihiko Sonozaki's submitted entry for the Image Mascot of Futo Contest.
However, the rest of the Sonozaki Family sell Gaia Memories to corrupt people who use them to become Dopants to proceed in humanity's evolution. The Dopants commit crimes with the police powerless to stop them.
As shown in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Drive & Gaim: Movie War Full Throttle, during a fight with Kamen Rider Lupin at an amusement park, Futo Tower can be seen in the distance. This means in-universe, Futo is geographically located just a few miles outside of Tokyo. This is finally confirmed in Kamen Rider Drive Saga: Kamen Rider Chaser which shows that Tokyo and Futo are merely separated by a rivulet. However, because of the city limits, neither Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department nor the Futo Police Department cannot interfere with each others' cases. (Roidmudes and Dopants).
- Narumi Detective Agency - A private investigation service owned by Akkiko Narumi with detectives-for-hire Shotaro Hidari and Raito "Phillip" Sonozaki providing their services for clients.
- Futo Tower - The city's most famous landmark, a giant power generating windmill that also serves as a tourist destination as it has an observation deck and a mascot who welcomes visitors.
- Futo Police Department - The city's police force.
- Wind Wave - A local radio station with the call sign 21.0 FM, home of the popular radio talk show Wakana's Healing Princess.
- Sonozaki Manor - A mansion owned by the Sonozaki family.
- Windscale - A series of specialty brand clothing and apparel stores that are a part of Futo's local economy, as its main offices are based in Futo and some of its citizens are fashion designers for the company.
- Gaia Tower - A destroyed building that once was operated by the Sonozaki Family.
- Fuumen - A popular ramen cart that serves unique ramen dishes.
- Shirogane Snack & Cafe - A cafe owned by former stage magicians, Frank and his grandduaghter Lily Shirogane.