|This article is about a/an Imagin in Kamen Rider Zi-O and Kamen Rider Build.|
Futaros made a contract with Ataru Hisanaga, to bring the Kamen Riders to the real world. To achieve this goal, Futaros uses his power to protect Gentoku Himuro, Kazumi Sawatari, Ryuga Banjo, Sento Kiryu and Sougo Tokiwa's memories from being erased by the Super Time Jacker Tid. However, this makes Futaros go against Tid's plan, which causes him to be attacked by Another Double. After Tid is defeated by the Heisei Riders, Futaros feels he finished the contract and then left his blessings to the Hisanaga brothers, walking away to never be seen again.
- Motif basis: Devil
- Fable Basis: Legends of Kotaro Fuma
- Contract holder/host: Ataru Hisanaga
- Rider Ticket date: January 29, 2000
Behind the Scenes
- Futaros is the first Imagin to not be designed by Imagin creator and character designer Yasushi Nirasawa due to Nirasawa's passing in 2016. Instead, he is designed by Tamotsu Shinohara.
- Futaros is the first non-villainous Imagin debut in a film after Teddy.